Airlines and ATC filled with "furries"?

5,524 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Dallas82
TexasRebel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I dunno. This one is really pretty. I just need to hide her glasses so she can't see how ugly I am.
Martels Hammer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TexasRebel said:

I dunno. This one is really pretty. I just need to hide her glasses so she can't see how ugly I am.


Without even trying to hide that you are taking her picture, take it, and post it, and then the board can decide.

Then use the rude gesture as an ice breaker to talk to her.
agAngeldad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have worked in multiple ATC facilities and never seen this.
"If you got to tell em who you are, you ain't"
HTownAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nomad2007 said:

Tuberville knows it's not true, but propagates the bull**** anyway. There's a word for that.

You're giving him too much credit here.
TexasRebel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
nomad2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HTownAg98 said:

nomad2007 said:

Tuberville knows it's not true, but propagates the bull**** anyway. There's a word for that.

You're giving him too much credit here.


You're probably right
infinity ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GAC06 said:

ts5641 said:

They spend their weekends out of town with freaky hot young stewardesses. There's some freaky stuff going on for sure.


Which airline has hot young stews?


That died in the 80s.

Now airlines are full of grumpy divorced man-hating menopausal overweight 60 year olds.
Exposing Hypocrisy - one CEO at a time
TexasRebel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Some of them are women.
Rocag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The layout of that AI plane makes my brain hurt. There are apparently two cockpits? And one is further forward than the other?
Psycho Bunny
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rocag said:

The layout of that AI plane makes my brain hurt. There are apparently two cockpits? And one is further forward than the other?


That's the new Airbus WTF4000, it take two cockpits and 20 or so furries to fly that aircraft. Rumor has it, only non binary airports can handle such a plane.

Edit: Photo below of aircraft


New slogan for Aggie football.

"abandon all hope, ye who enter here"
huskerag2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rocag said:

The layout of that AI plane makes my brain hurt. There are apparently two cockpits? And one is further forward than the other?


It also appears that one row of seats is having one way, and the other row is facing the opposite way.
zag213004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexasRebel said:




2 cockpits side by side?
GAC06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's actually the optimal airline seating and has been gone since SWA did away with the club seats like 30 years ago
TexasRebel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
huskerag2011 said:

Rocag said:

The layout of that AI plane makes my brain hurt. There are apparently two cockpits? And one is further forward than the other?


It also appears that one row of seats is having one way, and the other row is facing the opposite way.


Railroad seating.
huskerag2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've just never seen it on a plane, but now that you mention railroad seating, that's exactly what it is.
CascadiaAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Downtown this afternoon:

https://old.reddit.com/r/Seattle/comments/1wr5jya/furries_are_still_going_strong_into_the_evening/

Burnsey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
United has a lot of gays and queers (I really don't know the difference but being political I didn't want to leave them out).

Either way, no hotties at United to be sure.
fc2112
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eliminatus said:

It's not like the movies though.

Wise words to live by. It never is like the movies.
TX04Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Haha totally agree. I fly them all the time, and you are hard pressed to find a white lady under 50 now on any of those flights. I got the "gay boy mimosas" as the flight attendant called them when he served it to me the other week, where it was basically all bubbles and a dollop of OJ.
ABATTBQ11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Eliminatus said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Apparently the most common professions for swingers are medical, military, police/fire, and teachers.


I have lived next to two LEOs in my life. In two different states. Both invited me and my exes to join them in some night time fun. It's not like the movies though. Even if we were so inclined, which we weren't, all were haggard piles of chewed up bubblegum and double our age. Wives included.

Small sample size I know but still 2/2 for me.


Oh, I know. We've without known more than a couple. I think it's more common than many maybe realize.
BboroAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
True or not, why is a US senator talking about this subject?
ts5641
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BboroAg said:

True or not, why is a US senator talking about this subject?

They have to keep themselves busy not passing the Save America Act.
bobbranco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
lol...

https://web.archive.org/web/20241205031439/https://airlinefurries.com/
CanyonAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agent-maroon said:

GAC06 said:

ts5641 said:

They spend their weekends out of town with freaky hot young stewardesses. There's some freaky stuff going on for sure.


Which airline has hot young stews?

TWA, Braniff, Texas International are just a few that come to mind


I was going to say "Southwest, 50 years ago", but your answer works.

I have heard the curent FAs described as 'gays and grannies', which fits about 90% of them
CanyonAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
nomad2007 said:

Tuberville knows it's not true, but propagates the bull**** anyway. There's a word for that.

MAIN STREAM MEDIA ??.
ord89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Burnsey said:

United has a lot of gays and queers (I really don't know the difference but being political I didn't want to leave them out).

Either way, no hotties at United to be sure.

Isnt their CEO a weirdo?
Dallas82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tommy is projecting a bit.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.