I dunno. This one is really pretty. I just need to hide her glasses so she can't see how ugly I am.
TexasRebel said:
I dunno. This one is really pretty. I just need to hide her glasses so she can't see how ugly I am.
nomad2007 said:
Tuberville knows it's not true, but propagates the bull**** anyway. There's a word for that.
HTownAg98 said:nomad2007 said:
Tuberville knows it's not true, but propagates the bull**** anyway. There's a word for that.
You're giving him too much credit here.
GAC06 said:ts5641 said:
They spend their weekends out of town with freaky hot young stewardesses. There's some freaky stuff going on for sure.
Which airline has hot young stews?
Rocag said:
The layout of that AI plane makes my brain hurt. There are apparently two cockpits? And one is further forward than the other?
Rocag said:
The layout of that AI plane makes my brain hurt. There are apparently two cockpits? And one is further forward than the other?
TexasRebel said:
huskerag2011 said:Rocag said:
The layout of that AI plane makes my brain hurt. There are apparently two cockpits? And one is further forward than the other?
It also appears that one row of seats is having one way, and the other row is facing the opposite way.
Eliminatus said:
It's not like the movies though.
Eliminatus said:ABATTBQ11 said:
Apparently the most common professions for swingers are medical, military, police/fire, and teachers.
I have lived next to two LEOs in my life. In two different states. Both invited me and my exes to join them in some night time fun. It's not like the movies though. Even if we were so inclined, which we weren't, all were haggard piles of chewed up bubblegum and double our age. Wives included.
Small sample size I know but still 2/2 for me.
BboroAg said:
True or not, why is a US senator talking about this subject?
agent-maroon said:GAC06 said:ts5641 said:
They spend their weekends out of town with freaky hot young stewardesses. There's some freaky stuff going on for sure.
Which airline has hot young stews?
TWA, Braniff, Texas International are just a few that come to mind
nomad2007 said:
Tuberville knows it's not true, but propagates the bull**** anyway. There's a word for that.
Burnsey said:
United has a lot of gays and queers (I really don't know the difference but being political I didn't want to leave them out).
Either way, no hotties at United to be sure.