Why are we wearing masks in the year of our Lord 2026??
Esteban du Plantier said:
The Fox News headline and blurb is about the most disrespectful thing I've ever read. It's hilarious
CanyonAg77 said:
That one owner quit to attend clown school is the cherry on top
ts5641 said:
Why are we wearing masks in the year of our Lord 2026??
fullback44 said:
These "wokesters" in Mass must be some weird individuals… ho Lee crap, these people are still wearing mask. Their elevators must not go past the 2nd floor,
Rocky Rider said:
Maybe there's a good reason for the requirement that they wear masks and it's not health related.
bobbranco said:
Must be some uglies.
ArbAg said:Rocky Rider said:
Maybe there's a good reason for the requirement that they wear masks and it's not health related.
Yeah, they're all super ugly and should be covered up to avoid freaking out normal folks.
waitwhat? said:
Damn, I came to post this.
When I saw the article I had to check the date, thinking surely it's from 2022 or something, but nope. These psychos are still at it
Trajan88 said:
Re: "The two other owners stepped back from daily operations months ago, including one who had enrolled in clown school...."
Why / how is there a school to be a clown?
The End of Days is soon.