More people were arrested and prosecuted for the reflecting pool than the Epstein files.
PANNNNIICCCCCCCC‼️
— Whiplash437 (@MrWhiplash_) September 26, 2026
The ladies on The View say maybe not everyone in the Epstein Files is guilty after realizing their names are in the Epstein Files
“We did nothing wrong.. we only went to a few parties”
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣 pic.twitter.com/o3diNjXI8Z
Aggie Dad Sip said:
More people were arrested and prosecuted for the reflecting pool than the Epstein files.
Queso1 said:
The most interesting things about the Epstein matter are that we learned there isn't equal protection under the law and there are people who only care about accountability based on the letter next to someone's name. It's likely always been like this, but we were wrapped in delusion.
I've learned my lesson.
AggieVictor10 said:Queso1 said:
The most interesting things about the Epstein matter are that we learned there isn't equal protection under the law and there are people who only care about accountability based on the letter next to someone's name. It's likely always been like this, but we were wrapped in delusion.
I've learned my lesson.
To be fair, there are some of us who want/wanted everybody to be held accountable, regardless of the letter next to their name. At least we were consistent.
AggieVictor10 said:Queso1 said:
The most interesting things about the Epstein matter are that we learned there isn't equal protection under the law and there are people who only care about accountability based on the letter next to someone's name. It's likely always been like this, but we were wrapped in delusion.
I've learned my lesson.
To be fair, there are some of us who want/wanted everybody to be held accountable, regardless of the letter next to their name. At least we were consistent.
Agreed.Hardcore Greg said:AggieVictor10 said:Queso1 said:
The most interesting things about the Epstein matter are that we learned there isn't equal protection under the law and there are people who only care about accountability based on the letter next to someone's name. It's likely always been like this, but we were wrapped in delusion.
I've learned my lesson.
To be fair, there are some of us who want/wanted everybody to be held accountable, regardless of the letter next to their name. At least we were consistent.
I think that is most everyone. Ron Paul is probably my favorite political figure of all time. If he is guilty of molesting or raping children, skin him alive. That applies to my best friends and family members too. I think that is the position of most men.
DeschutesAg said:Hardcore Greg said:AggieVictor10 said:Queso1 said:
The most interesting things about the Epstein matter are that we learned there isn't equal protection under the law and there are people who only care about accountability based on the letter next to someone's name. It's likely always been like this, but we were wrapped in delusion.
I've learned my lesson.
To be fair, there are some of us who want/wanted everybody to be held accountable, regardless of the letter next to their name. At least we were consistent.
I think that is most everyone. Ron Paul is probably my favorite political figure of all time. If he is guilty of molesting or raping children, skin him alive. That applies to my best friends and family members too. I think that is the position of most men.
Agreed.
But clearly, President Trump and Attny General Todd Blanche and FBI Director Kash Patel and Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson and 90%+ of Republican House members do not agree with that.
Queso1 said:
The most interesting things about the Epstein matter are that we learned there isn't equal protection under the law and there are people who only care about accountability based on the letter next to someone's name. It's likely always been like this, but we were wrapped in delusion.
I've learned my lesson.
74OA said:Queso1 said:
The most interesting things about the Epstein matter are that we learned there isn't equal protection under the law and there are people who only care about accountability based on the letter next to someone's name. It's likely always been like this, but we were wrapped in delusion.
I've learned my lesson.
The rich and powerful have always operated outside the rules that govern ordinary people.
Epstein's apparently untouchable friends and customers are an example of this truth.
flown-the-coop said:74OA said:Queso1 said:
The most interesting things about the Epstein matter are that we learned there isn't equal protection under the law and there are people who only care about accountability based on the letter next to someone's name. It's likely always been like this, but we were wrapped in delusion.
I've learned my lesson.
The rich and powerful have always operated outside the rules that govern ordinary people.
Epstein's apparently untouchable friends and customers are an example of this truth.
When you become rich and powerful youlearnare who writes the rules. HTH.
74OA said:flown-the-coop said:74OA said:Queso1 said:
The most interesting things about the Epstein matter are that we learned there isn't equal protection under the law and there are people who only care about accountability based on the letter next to someone's name. It's likely always been like this, but we were wrapped in delusion.
I've learned my lesson.
The rich and powerful have always operated outside the rules that govern ordinary people.
Epstein's apparently untouchable friends and customers are an example of this truth.
When you become rich and powerful youlearnare who writes the rules. HTH.
Fixed it for you..........
Simon has been found dead, reportedly from "suicide." RIP to Simon and to all whistleblowers who have died too young.
— Patrick Howley (@HowleyReporter) October 4, 2026
The truth about Lutnick will never die https://t.co/u7ska4nXJH
PaulsBunions said:Simon has been found dead, reportedly from "suicide." RIP to Simon and to all whistleblowers who have died too young.
— Patrick Howley (@HowleyReporter) October 4, 2026
The truth about Lutnick will never die https://t.co/u7ska4nXJH
Queso1 said:
How do you know what intelligence agencies do?
Queso1 said:
I don't have an opinion on this issue. I was just wondering how you were confident in your belief.
common sense.Queso1 said:
I don't have an opinion on this issue. I was just wondering how you were confident in your belief.
Dimond1968 said:Queso1 said:
I don't have an opinion on this issue. I was just wondering how you were confident in your belief.
Nat Geo brings this fine young man confidence.