ER nurse beat up in Houston Whataburger drive-thru after bumping SUV in front of her

10,866 Views | 97 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by BlueTaze
93MarineHorn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Viper16 said:

Well, we've all been in the fast food drive throughs all of our lives….
What I don't understand is why idiot, low situation awareness drivers feel compelled to ride the bumpers of cars in front of them.
They are only setting up a situation for something like this to happen!
Don't want that to happen, then stop riding the bumper in front of you!
Zero sympathy for the woman that "bumped" the car in front of her!
I'd bet she won't get that close next time!

I've been bumped a couple of times at traffic lights by distracted women. I was annoyed but managed not to fly into a rage and administer a beating.
Fat Black Swan
AG
Reminds me of a wanyeburkett Twitter thread about car insurance.

Quote:

The way he talks about insurance here is perfect. People on the left side of the IQ distribution cannot understand insurance. Modernity requires that they have it, but they don't know what they're buying, so when they are forced to engage with the system after an accident, they are totally unequipped to do so. It's all magic.

This extends into just about everything. Nobody really feels comfortable saying this kind of stuff, for obvious reasons, but do you think the typical 85 IQ repeat offender understands our criminal justice system? Do you know what that system looks like to him? It's total magic. The courts are a confusing, Byzantine, random outcome generator. We let them get away with almost anything throughout their teen years, which is of course when repeat offenders first start offending, and we do this for high-minded philosophical reasons they don't understand. So their takeaway is that you can do whatever the **** you want without serious consequences. Imagine their surprise the first time they're tried as an adult.

And that ties back into another excellent aspect of this thread, which is that a lot of these people are used to getting their way, but there exist unmovable systems. And poor people who don't understand what's going on run into them a lot. So of course they're angry and resentful. From their point of view Zeus sent a lightning bolt down to ruin their life randomly. They have absolutely no sense that they've brought it on themselves. Meanwhile, like 75% of the high-IQ population is committed to a mass propaganda message about how nothing is ever their fault.
schmellba99
AG
TheWoodlandsTxAg said:

One Louder said:

BaileyAg said:

Old Spanish Trail...

Yikes

I wouldn't trust any restaurant in that area to handle my food even if I were starving
I would assume a lot of medical center employees get some fast food in the area. This happened very close to the large VA Hospital in the medical center.

The one thing I noticed when visiting the medical center was the lack of food/restaurant options. There is like one Chipotle and a Aramark run Chickfila.

Yep, options there are limited. I assume its because real estate is at such a premium and every square foot is either a hospital or parking that is just raking in money.

One thing you also will notice is that the physical condition of many of the nurses there is less than ideal. "health care" workers that are often grotesquely obese.
schmellba99
AG
Viper16 said:

What I don't understand is why idiot, low situation awareness drivers feel compelled to ride the bumpers of cars in front of them.

Dumb post is dumb.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

This extends into just about everything. Nobody really feels comfortable saying this kind of stuff, for obvious reasons, but do you think the typical 85 IQ repeat offender understands our criminal justice system? Do you know what that system looks like to him? It's total magic. The courts are a confusing, Byzantine, random outcome generator. We let them get away with almost anything throughout their teen years, which is of course when repeat offenders first start offending, and we do this for high-minded philosophical reasons they don't understand. So their takeaway is that you can do whatever the **** you want without serious consequences. Imagine their surprise the first time they're tried as an adult.
Brilliant point.
schmellba99
AG
EX TEXASEX said:

So, I don't carry but can at a moments noticed if I need to. I also don't use pepper spray, but I do have a big azz can of bear spray in the drivers side door compartment of my SUV that will soak some AH who messes with me. I also always keep my doors locked and windows up !!
If you aren't carrying when you need to, you won't be able to at the "moments noticed".

Carry or don't carry, but you arent going to have time to call time out, go home, get your carry weapon, then come back and get back in the game.

Bear spray is a good deterrent though, but make sure you don't get it on you as well.
schmellba99
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Viper16 said:

I've been bumped a couple of times at traffic lights by distracted women. I was annoyed but managed not to fly into a rage and administer a beating.
That's just your white supremacy culture bubbling up to the surface. Whitey McHonkaloid.
Al Bula
AG
The fatigue is real.

GoAgs11
Avoid that demographic completely if you can
Logos Stick
Viper16 said:

Nice troll... 9 out of 10.
93MarineHorn
schmellba99 said:

93MarineHorn said:

Viper16 said:

That's just your white supremacy culture bubbling up to the surface. Whitey McHonkaloid.
Guilty.
IndividualFreedom
A Byrna moment
Muy
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

Why is it ALWAYS…

Meh, never mind.

Because it's whitey's fault. Your fault to be specific.
ttu_85
Viper16 said:

Sure like accidents never happen. This post is the ravings of a mad man.

I was bumped at a chick-fala in Georgetown. She jump out to apologize. So I should have beat her? If I wasn't married I would have asked her for a date. Was one of the best looking women I have ever seen.

Trigon Jin
TheWoodlandsTxAg said:

Trigon Jin said:

Being an expert in self defense, I'll tell you exactly what the victim should've done.

Pop the trunk while exiting the car, and quickly pull put/set up a folding table.

This activity will temporarily surprise the attacker, giving the victim the time needed.

Approach the attacker, lift them into the air, and suplex them onto the table.

This display of dominance will cause any remaining attackers to flee.

TheWoodlandsTxAg
Viper16 said:

You sound like Clayton Williams.

Williams was the last Republican to lose any statewide election in Texas.

You can never blame the victim of a violent crime.

Kamala's comments from 2019 and 2020 on the campaign trail are Clayton Williams bad.

However, she has the media to cover for her so unfortunately voters will never find out about those comments unless Trump/Vance run a bunch of ads about it in the swing states.
kyledr04
AG
Assuming no charges are filed, what's the liklihood of the nurse being able successfully to sue the other driver for her injuries?
General Jack D. Ripper
Headline "White ___ savagely beats black ____".

But in this scenario it's "woman beats woman"

The latter or "teens" or "youths" always tell you the perpetrator.
There was this one time at ban camp…
B-1 83
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

after watching the video color me surprised by the perpetrator
Yep. I was betting on the usual elderly Asian woman…….
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Artorias
AG
Viper16 said:

Candidate for worst take of the year, right here.
Bearpitbull
93MarineHorn said:

Viper16 said:

I'm the same about 40% of the time. Good on you.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
I was bumped in line at Starbucks and the lady was a busy mom and her foot slipped off the pedal because she dropped her debit card.

My license plate is kinda dented. We exchanged numbers and she was mortified we are from the same elitist zip code ha ha. It was the sugar on top of a horrible day so I just moved on and chose to pass on grace.

Also I have a CQD knife in my dash area so I can slash someone in the neck if they attack me in my car.

doubledog
B-1 83 said:

Yep. I was betting on the usual elderly Asian woman…….
You think it is bad, try being the man living with the perp.. Just goes to show you why the number of unwed mothers are high in some demographics.
NoahAg
Shame on KPRC for conveniently leaving out key details, like did you know the white lady's great great great grandad was friends with someone who owned a slave? Also, how many times did she call her the *N word?

Sometimes you gotta take a beating...
deddog
AG
IndividualFreedom said:

A Byrna moment
In California, maybe. Not in Texas. It might make things worse.
Not Coach Jimbo
No Spin Ag said:

You must be new to F16, because more often than not the posts on here of these types of incidents are mostly of those the color of the perpetrator in this thread.

What's stopping you from posting counter videos if you have so many examples?
Evanhue
AG
Another savage that doesn't belong in a civil society.
deddog
AG
If the victim releases a statement hoping she was beaten by a white person instead, you'll know their political leanings.
Also, voting has consequences.
fooz
well well well
Stat Monitor Repairman
White lady got out-wataburgered before she even ordered.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Same people who demand reparations from white people because they are somehow responsible for slavery 10 generations ago somehow aren't held responsible for the **** they did 10 days ago.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Excessive but probably nets out as she's probably done something to deserve getting punched that we may not even know about.
deddog
AG
No Spin Ag said:

You must be new to F16, because more often than not the posts on here of these types of incidents are mostly of those the color of the perpetrator in this thread.
Because when white people do it, they get called out for the *******s and trash they are.
When black people do it, they get put on NFL helmets and a golden casket.
Or as Democrats would call it, equity.
Viper16
AG
Logos Stick said:

Viper16 said:

Nice troll... 9 out of 10.

Not bad, huh!

Terrible attempt on my part for some Babylon Bee style comment....Should have used the winky emoji!

My bad!

Excellent responses, by the way!

LOL
No Spin Ag
deddog said:

No Spin Ag said:

Because when white people do it, they get called out for the *******s and trash they are.
When black people do it, they get put on NFL helmets and a golden casket.
Or as Democrats would call it, equity.

Hey, I'm just pointing out what's predominantly brought up on F16.

I'm sure if I visited a liberal version out there of
F16 they'd have nothing but white people beating up on minorities.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.