ER nurse beat up in Houston Whataburger drive-thru after bumping SUV in front of her

10,850 Views | 97 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by BlueTaze
TheWoodlandsTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The nurse, who did not want to be identified out of fear for her life, says she bumped the SUV in front of her while waiting in the drive-thru line.

She offered to pull aside and call the police to file a report.

The victim shares that the attacker came to her car unleashing punches not once, but twice. Only the second round was caught on camera by another person in the drive-thru.

Victim: "I couldn't really see. I was a little disoriented. She had hit my head, you know, on the side of my head and stuff."

Victim: "I'm not sure. I mean, I apologized. I apologized multiple times."

The nurse is left with a bruised face, busted lip and broken blood vessels in her eye.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2024/10/01/er-nurse-beat-up-in-houston-whataburger-drive-thru-after-bumping-suv-in-front-of-her/

This is becoming very common. A California grandfather was murdered while trying to apologize for a fender bender that wasn't even his fault earlier in the year. "Police say that on Feb. 5, Shawntece Norton, 37, shot 59-year-old Jonathan Mauk to death in a Walmart parking lot in Highland. The younger Mauk said his father went to Walmart to run errands when he was shot and killed. Police said no one was hurt in the collision and that the minor fender bender resulted in just a scratch or two, KTLA reported. But when Mauk got out of his vehicle to apologize, Norton allegedly got out of her vehicle and shot him in the face before driving off."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-grandfather-fatally-shot-trying-apologize-fender-bender-walmart

Soros Democrat DAs and Soros Democrat judges have destroyed the justice system in this country. There is no more consequences for violence. No more deterrence. If you get in a fender bender in a large urban metro county/area there is a chance you will be murdered over it.

Detmersdislocatedshoulder
after watching the video color me surprised by the perpetrator
FamousAgg
Always Be Carrying
CanyonAg77
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

But "angry black woman" is a racist stereotype
BaileyAg
AG
Old Spanish Trail...

Yikes
TheBonifaceOption
Obligatory

AgNav93
AG
Just keepin' it real.
Hungry Ojos
Why is it ALWAYS…

Meh, never mind.
Al Bula
AG
Yikes that nurse ordered a #13 (Whatachickn meal), two gravies, cinnamon roll and root beer.

Beetus coming for her, yo.
The System
AG
I'm a grown man who carries 24/7 and I still keep my doors locked at all times. Crazy she let that feral open her door multiple times.
One Louder
AG
BaileyAg said:

Old Spanish Trail...

Yikes

I wouldn't trust any restaurant in that area to handle my food even if I were starving
schmellba99
AG
1. That dude standing there is a "friend" of the nurse that got out of the car and watched like the beta bish he is
2. The assailant is exactly as you would expect
frenchtoast
We need more white on white crime.
rausr
AG
Betcha the SUV had a handicapped tag hanging from the mirror
TheWoodlandsTxAg
One Louder said:

BaileyAg said:

Old Spanish Trail...

Yikes

I wouldn't trust any restaurant in that area to handle my food even if I were starving
I would assume a lot of medical center employees get some fast food in the area. This happened very close to the large VA Hospital in the medical center.

The one thing I noticed when visiting the medical center was the lack of food/restaurant options. There is like one Chipotle and a Aramark run Chickfila.

Highway6
AG
From what I know about the Houston police, they know exactly who did this by now, but aren't going to do a damn thing about it
No Spin Ag
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

You must be new to F16, because more often than not the posts on here of these types of incidents are mostly of those the color of the perpetrator in this thread.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
sanangelo
AG
FamousAgg said:

Always Be Carrying
and if you shot and killed her, you'd be sitting on a $1 mil bond for Murder in the Harris County Jail with a Soros prosecutor ready to send you away for 5-99.
San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
TheWoodlandsTxAg
Highway6 said:

From what I know about the Houston police, they know exactly who did this by now, but aren't going to do a damn thing about it
PR bond from the Democrat judge and pretrial diversion by Soros Democrat Sean Teare when he probably takes office in January.

The violent criminal in this case will not show up for pretrial diversion and Teare will still drop the case.

The consequences for this type of crime would be much different in Japan, Singapore, and Idaho.

That is why those places are so nice.

Consequences for violent anti-social behavior.

It creates deterrence.

Viper16
AG
Well, we've all been in the fast food drive throughs all of our lives….
What I don't understand is why idiot, low situation awareness drivers feel compelled to ride the bumpers of cars in front of them.
They are only setting up a situation for something like this to happen!
Don't want that to happen, then stop riding the bumper in front of you!
Zero sympathy for the woman that "bumped" the car in front of her!
I'd bet she won't get that close next time!
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

visiting the medical center was the lack of food/restaurant options.
Wild that the word's largest medical center is a food desert.
Trigon Jin
Being an expert in self defense, I'll tell you exactly what the victim should've done.

Pop the trunk while exiting the car, and quickly pull out/set up a folding table.

This activity will temporarily surprise the attacker, giving the victim the time needed.

Approach the attacker, lift them into the air, and suplex them onto the table.

This display of dominance will cause any remaining attackers to flee.
Logos Stick
The Culture

Created, championed and nurtured by white liberals.
2023NCAggies
Not surprised, people are pathetic and cities need to be considered third world now, by anyone who goes into them.

Pretty sad ain't it
GoAgs11
embarrassed by nothing, offended by everything, you need to be carrying in Houston or least pepper spray its not safe on the roads.
TheWoodlandsTxAg
Trigon Jin said:

Being an expert in self defense, I'll tell you exactly what the victim should've done.

Pop the trunk while exiting the car, and quickly pull put/set up a folding table.

This activity will temporarily surprise the attacker, giving the victim the time needed.

Approach the attacker, lift them into the air, and suplex them onto the table.

This display of dominance will cause any remaining attackers to flee.
GoAgs11
Viper16 said:

What I don't understand is why idiot, low situation awareness drivers feel compelled to ride the bumpers of cars in front of them.

yes bumping should always result in a beating...also women you wear proactive dresses deserve rape..

am I doing this right?
Logos Stick
FamousAgg said:

Always Be Carrying

You shoot and kill a black female in the city of Houston for something like that, you're going to jail for a long time. Carrying doesn't help anymore.
GoAgs11
also why no description of the perp?
Sea Speed
AG
High time preference and lack of impulse control strikes again.
MooreTrucker
AG
Viper16 said:

So you're OK with that nurse getting brutally beaten for a "bump"?

No wonder our society is swirling down the crapper.
usmcbrooks
schmellba99 said:

1. That dude standing there is a "friend" of the nurse that got out of the car and watched like the beta bish he is
2. The assailant is exactly as you would expect
Exactly as you would expect a liberal white male in Houston to act.
EX TEXASEX
So, I don't carry but can at a moments noticed if I need to. I also don't use pepper spray, but I do have a big azz can of bear spray in the drivers side door compartment of my SUV that will soak some AH who messes with me. It spays a ton compared to pepper spray people normally carry and is good for 20to 30 ft. spray. I also always keep my doors locked and windows up !!
Gordon Bombay
AG
Vibrant culture- needs another month.
PA24
AG
Harris/Walz and this will get much, much worst.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.