This attack didn't make headlines

4,355 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by C@LAg
deddog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Jim Hogg is angry said:

Strange.

What does teaching inclusivity have to do with a kid sucker punching another kid in a restroom?

Also, does anyone have anything about what happened before this clip that might shed light on why this happened in the first place?
If the victim kids mom is a democrat, she will have her husband kneeling before her sons attacker by the end of the week.
TexAgs91
AG
Rapier108 said:

itsyourboypookie said:

It's a bathroom fight at a middle school.

We had those daily in the 90's.

Why would it make headlines? Did the kid die?
It was an assault from behind.

Just imagine if the races were reversed.

Don't need to imagine if the races were reversed. It doesn't matter. This is possibly a felony assault and the attacker should be sent to juvenile detention if he's under 18. He may be tried as an adult though. If he's at least 18, arrest him. Just because you're a kid doesn't mean you should expect to be subjected to this bull****
LouisHerbertWong
AG
POS learned it from his dad. Oh, wait... He's never met him.
TexAgs91
AG
Muy said:

So hard to watch. Wouldn't blame the kid for getting a gun and taking that POS out to save society the trouble.

If that guy isn't arrested then yes. That's what we're left with.
TexAgs91
AG
American Hardwood said:

It's one thing to throw a punch or two to send a message

What message?
AggieRingWielder
This is honestly an attempted murder.
No Spin Ag
deddog said:

No Spin Ag said:

Jim Hogg is angry said:

Strange.

What does teaching inclusivity have to do with a kid sucker punching another kid in a restroom?

Also, does anyone have anything about what happened before this clip that might shed light on why this happened in the first place?
It absolutely does.

Sanctimonious liberal educators and parents constantly drone into kids that "crossing the streets when you see a black person is racist"
That's a typical lib half a$$ed truth, trying to compensate for their own racist tendencies.

People don't cross the street because they see a black person.
They cross the street, because there's something else "off" about the black person.
They would do the EXACT same thing if it was a white person.

Liberalism is teaching kids to go against your survival instincts that have been honed for generations, and then condemning you for doing it.

That kind of **** from liberal educators and parents, gets a kid in a bathroom with a bunch of thugs
That kind of **** from liberal educators and parents - gets kids killed outside a College Station MacDonalds.

And, again, that ties into one kid beating on another, how?

Or are you implying that the white kid should have known better than to be around a black kid in the restroom?

Also, what do you consider as "off?" Are blacks supposed to look and act a certain way, and does anything that deviates from what you see as acceptable will be treated as "off?"
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
No Spin Ag
deddog said:

No Spin Ag said:

Jim Hogg is angry said:

Strange.

If the victim kids mom is a democrat, she will have her husband kneeling before her sons attacker by the end of the week.

K
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Fightin_Aggie
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Jim Hogg is angry said:

Strange.

It makes absolutely no difference
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Fightin_Aggie
AG
TexAgs91 said:

American Hardwood said:

It's one thing to throw a punch or two to send a message

What message?
I'm an feral animal
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
ryange05
AG
And we ask why kids are shooting up schools. Fights are one thing but this kind of stuff is why kids wrongly get fed up.
C@LAg
Fightin_Aggie said:

No Spin Ag said:

Jim Hogg is angry said:

Strange.

It makes absolutely no difference

this. even if the white kid was screaming the n word for 5 minutes at the top of his lungs, it does not justify this physical violence.
Viper16
AG
frenchtoast said:

Only three things necessitate such a beating: use of the n word, deadnaming or misgendering.

No it doesn't delta alpha! No words, what so ever, require a response like that!

The charlie sierra kid that attacked should be in jail on assault and battery charges!

deddog
AG
No Spin Ag said:

deddog said:

No Spin Ag said:

Jim Hogg is angry said:

Strange.

It absolutely does.

Sanctimonious liberal educators and parents constantly drone into kids that "crossing the streets when you see a black person is racist"
That's a typical lib half a$$ed truth, trying to compensate for their own racist tendencies.

People don't cross the street because they see a black person.
They cross the street, because there's something else "off" about the black person.
They would do the EXACT same thing if it was a white person.

Liberalism is teaching kids to go against your survival instincts that have been honed for generations, and then condemning you for doing it.

That kind of **** from liberal educators and parents, gets a kid in a bathroom with a bunch of thugs
That kind of **** from liberal educators and parents - gets kids killed outside a College Station MacDonalds.

And, again, that ties into one kid beating on another, how?

Or are you implying that the white kid should have known better than to be around a black kid in the restroom?

Also, what do you consider as "off?" Are blacks supposed to look and act a certain way, and does anything that deviates from what you see as acceptable will be treated as "off?"
Thanks for demonstrating what i'm talking about. Trying to imply racism when none is involved.

You can often tell when people are trouble. You see someone coming down the street, and you can tell they are trouble. This can be taught. It's also instinct that has honed over generations.

But liberals will tell us, to ignore this instinct | If its a black person, and you cross the street, then that's racist. And you are a bigot. This shi$ is being perpetuated in schools, the fact that you'd do it for a white person (which i stated above, and you clearly ignored) doesn't matter to them, because #BLM.

And, yes, my kids knew better than to use the restroom in their high school. They knew which ones were "safe"if they had to.
This kid has no idea it was coming. That could be because it was truly random, because he's too young, or he has liberal parents.
ATX_AG_08
AG
There are hundreds of videos just like this on Twitter. I see new ones everyday.
Psycho Bunny
Homeschool your children and problem solved.
I want to see chaos in America. My vote will be for Harris.
deddog
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

Homeschool your children and problem solved.
Remember the knockout game?
This can happen anywhere.
Psycho Bunny
I do remember the knock out game. It was usually the elderly that were being knocked out. Maybe it was different else where Still.. you're comparing a game that quickly faded out, to what happens all the time in school and it's only getting worse.
I want to see chaos in America. My vote will be for Harris.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
BkYdPitmaster
AG
Bully. Coward blindside blow. Dude wouldn't go off on someone who could fight. If rusty was my kid, I'd probably end up in jail after beating that dude's ass.
Gig em G
AG
Weirdly enough, I saw all types of kids do this kind of horrible s*** as a teenager unfortunately.
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
Black American culture is the result of a CIA psyop. Unfortunately it's spilled over into other cultures.
DannyDuberstein
AG
itsyourboypookie said:

Cheap shot. Not a fight. But not surprised you'd see it that way. Did you dm the covid czar yet? Sure seemed like you were itching for s hookup
Owlagdad
Jim Hogg is angry said:

itsyourboypookie said:

If you suckered punched someone and continue to throw fists on someone who's coiled in defense and not fighting back, you're a coward. If you film your buddy attacking someone and post it to social media, you're equally gutless. The fact that you can't discern between two guys squaring up and fighting versus a sucker punch and continued attack is mind numbing.

In my day, if you blindsided someone , and did not call them out for fair fight, you were considered to be a chickensheet. And often times meant you got your ass kicked.
one safe place
Some concerned citizens need to catch this kid away from the public eye and cameras and give an introduction to baseball bats
bobbranco
AG
You are lost again. Stop posting.
bobbranco
AG
frenchtoast's post I suspect was full of sarcasem.
Teslag
AG
If I were concealed carrying and saw that going on I'd good shoot that kid in a second.
bobbranco
AG
Teslag said:

If I were concealed carrying and saw that going on I'd Travon Martin that kid in a second.
Why O Why do you insist on throwing up that stupid flag?
Teslag
AG
dp
Teslag
AG
Edited for you so you can feel better
bobbranco
AG
Teslag said:

Edited for you so you can feel better
I was fearing the eric'ng of the thread.
Teslag
AG
Good point. Delete your original quote of me too so we can avoid it.
Sweep4-2
Watching that video, I kept hoping for an Imanari entry into a leg breaking heel hook and multiple shredded ligaments in the process.

That would have been nice.
Consistency: It's only a virtue if you're not a screw-up.
BusterAg
AG
Prediction: Fast forward 10 years, and this thing happens again between these two people, and one of them gets a slug in the gut. Probably the black kid, but maybe not.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.