This attack didn't make headlines

4,371 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by C@LAg
Jim Hogg is angry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Strange.
C@LAg
The Culture, ladies and gentlemen.
FriendlyAg
Attempted murder?
Logos Stick
Sad.

White liberals have created this environment.
frenchtoast
Only three things necessitate such a beating: use of the n word, deadnaming or misgendering.
itsyourboypookie
It's a bathroom fight at a middle school.

We had those daily in the 90's.

Why would it make headlines? Did the kid die?
Rapier108
itsyourboypookie said:

It was an assault from behind.

Just imagine if the races were reversed.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
William Foster
Can't say what I would like to say on here. It is not racist, so don't go there. Just very violent.
CDUB98
AG
Pretty sure that's from last school year and it was discussed here.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
there is no culture on this planet that brings less to the table, but they are the victims. glad my son has taken martial arts for the last five years.
C@LAg
itsyourboypookie said:

maybe get in your time machine and join the rest of us in 2024.

that was 20+ years ago. way before zero tolerance policies were implemented.

this **** is not allowed today.

except and only if it is black on white.
William Foster
itsyourboypookie said:

He could have very easily killed that kid with a body slam on his head while half conscious (if that). We had fights in school, but not like this. That's not a fight...that's straight up assault while someone is unsuspecting.
William Foster
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

there is no culture on this planet that brings less to the table, but they are the victims. glad my son has taken martial arts for the last five years.
Modern white progressivism is a greater detriment imo and it is not even close.
Logos Stick
William Foster said:

Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

Modern white progressivism is a greater detriment imo and it is not even close.

White libs created that culture, so yes, indeed they are.
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
itsyourboypookie said:

If you suckered punched someone and continue to throw fists on someone who's coiled in defense and not fighting back, you're a coward. If you film your buddy attacking someone and post it to social media, you're equally gutless. The fact that you can't discern between two guys squaring up and fighting versus a sucker punch and continued attack is mind numbing.
ME92
AG
The white kid barely even fought back and his buddy gto after the first coward punch from the black kid.

Was the teacher (the voice at the very end) already in the bathroom because it doesn't sound like there were footsteps coming into the room?
deddog
AG
itsyourboypookie said:

Holy ****, if that happened to my kid...
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
itsyourboypookie said:

Holy **** what a dumb take.
pdc093
I can't watch it. I've seen SO MANY of these that I've gone from horrified and sad, to blood boiling ANGRY.
Bird Poo
AG
itsyourboypookie said:

What if the kid died? Would you still justify this?

I'll never understand this sick attitude towards unprovoked assault. I saw it in the 90s too, and it was the same people doing it.
Muy
AG
So hard to watch. Wouldn't blame the kid for getting a gun and taking that POS out to save society the trouble.
Muy
AG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

itsyourboypookie said:

Holy **** what a dumb take.

Not only trying to be Billy Badass but comes across like a completely clueless jackass.
No Spin Ag
Jim Hogg is angry said:

Strange.

What does teaching inclusivity have to do with a kid sucker punching another kid in a restroom?

Also, does anyone have anything about what happened before this clip that might shed light on why this happened in the first place?
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Ag87H2O
AG
itsyourboypookie said:

It was a BS sucker punch plain and simple. The kid that got hit was in shock and couldn't even defend himself.

That kid should get suspended and spend the rest of the year in juvenile detention.
American Hardwood
AG
It's one thing to throw a punch or two to send a message, but a non-stop assault like that speaks of rage and hatred at a far deeper level. If he wasn't stopped, he might have killed the kid. This is not acceptable no matter what century you are talking about.
Bird Poo
AG
Does it matter?

This "what did he do or say" justification is exactly why nobody takes you seriously.
AGinHI
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Jim Hogg is angry said:

Strange.

What does teaching inclusivity have to do with a kid sucker punching another kid in a restroom?

Also, does anyone have anything about what happened before this clip that might shed light on why this happened in the first place?
Teaching inclusivity as in teaching kumbaya rather than understanding one's environment. For example, knowing I'm raising my haole kids in a fighting culture they damn sure are training bjj. Or, having left Hawaii, but raising my daughter in a diverse environment and knowing jealousy of girls that have an increasing propensity to act violently like boys - yeah, you're also training bjj.

And I can guarantee nothing that happened before hand warranted that violent assault.
Jack Squat 83
AG
Why are these black kids such p_ssies? Sucker-punching anyone in a helpless posture takes as much bravado as hitting a kid or 90 year old.. I didn't watch it but if the kid is down and continues to be attacked that's a clear case of attempted murder. What the hell was hate-crime legislation passed for. It's ALWAYS blacks pulling these CS attacks on white kids, and usually the scrawniest around.

Whoever the dumbass was that said kids have always been fighting at school…..really? You aren't talking to your useful idiot peers on here, we have a brain in our heads.

Back in the good old days, racism was pretty much gone. None of my friends (white) could give two shlts what color our friends were. Way to go Dems, you brought it back to life and destroyed so many opportunities for all people, but yeah, you for sure get their votes now. Mission accomplished.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
Secolobo
AG
itsyourboypookie said:

Because if it was a white kid doing it, it would be a hate crime and all over the news.
Moral High Horse
bet that kid is racist now
frenchtoast
This would all stop with reparations.
William Foster
Jack Squat 83 said:

Why are these black kids such p_ssies?
No fathers present. No one to teach them how to be a man or about things like "honor" or "decency".

There is NO WAY that kid has a loving father. No way.
Jack Squat 83
AG
Might be. Taking down those hateful statues got us halfway home, no?
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
The Banned
itsyourboypookie said:

Because it wasn't a fight. Only one kid threw a punch while the other kid tried to defend himself and even said "what did I do to you?" I never witnessed these types of "fights" in HS
deddog
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Jim Hogg is angry said:

Strange.

It absolutely does.

Sanctimonious liberal educators and parents constantly drone into kids that "crossing the streets when you see a black person is racist"
That's a typical lib half a$$ed truth, trying to compensate for their own racist tendencies.

People don't cross the street because they see a black person.
They cross the street, because there's something else "off" about the black person.
They would do the EXACT same thing if it was a white person.

Liberalism is teaching kids to go against your survival instincts that have been honed for generations, and then condemning you for doing it.

That kind of **** from liberal educators and parents, gets a kid in a bathroom with a bunch of thugs
That kind of **** from liberal educators and parents - gets kids killed outside a College Station MacDonalds.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.