"Trans Aggies are Aggies too"

6,002 Views | 103 Replies | Last: 10 min ago by Iraq2xVeteran
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WC87 said:

Gender studies First Day of class

Me: Raises hand

Prof: Yes?

Me: I've studied this and there are only 2 genders, male and female. Please mark me as an A. Peace out.
Prof: See me after class. You will be sent for reeducation.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
zag213004
AG
Deputy Travis Junior said:

Sidestepping the issue here, but you would have to be bat**** crazy + have an IQ below 80 to get your complex "gender affirming care" at freakin beutel. Beutel is fine for your annual flu shot any maybe for an antibiotics prescription if your physician parents told you that you likely have a bacterial infection, but anything more complex than that and you're playing Russian roulette with 5 chambered.

They'll say he's pregnant
MD1993
AG
Anonymous Source said:

MD1993 said:

I think we are burying the story. Texas A&M offers a degree in LGBTQ Studies. Really, what value does that create? What job, except an activist? That is highway robbery by TAMU.
Not a degree. A 15-hour minor.
It's still a scam.
doubledog
Rapier108 said:

My thoughts are most people wouldn't care one way or the other, but instead they insist on shoving it in everyone's face 24/7.

You do you (you as in the general sense, not the OP specifically), but quit demanding everyone else agree, affirm, and partake in your delusions, and try to destroy anyone who refuses.

And The Batt is a worthless, leftist rag I wouldn't wrap fish in. It was 20 years ago and still is.
He/She/It could have finished their degree in silence and no one would have cared or noticed him/her/it. That is the point he/she/it wanted to be noticed and then cries foul when people call him/her/it mentally ill.
dmart90
AG
I don't care if you are white, black, brown, pink, purple, polka dotted, straight, gay, trans, Democrat, or Republican.

If you are an Aggie, you're an Aggie.

We are the Aggies, the Aggies are we
True to each other as Aggies can be
Shoefly!
AG
dmart90 said:

I don't care if you are white, black, brown, pink, purple, polka dotted, straight, gay, trans, Democrat, or Republican.

Yes but you better be able to throw a dart on an out route everytime.
Cromagnum
AG
You've got to be yiffing me.

(Shout out to the other old ags on here that made fun of that Batt article nearly 20 years ago)

https://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Get_Furry_(The_Battalion)
Bucketrunner
Poor pathetic thing.
bobbranco
AG
zgolfz85 said:

so much barf
Indeed.
backintexas2013
AG
If you declare you are a female because you know that while born a man you are a female, then why do you need gender affirming care?
doubledog
dmart90 said:

It only takes money and good grades to get into Texas A&M. It takes heart to be an Aggie.
No Spin Ag
dmart90 said:

There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Gig em G
AG
Don't care. Hope anyone that needs help gets the help and support they need though.
Gig em G
AG
dmart90 said:

barbacoa taco
AG
Trans Aggies are just as much Aggies as every single poster on this thread, this board, and this website, including those who are completely consumed by hate.
backintexas2013
AG
Why does zhe need help? Zhe is perfectly normal.

Zhe can get help. Zhe just wants someone else to pay for it.
Gig em G
AG
Anyone might need help. Life can be hard
backintexas2013
AG
Even harder when zhe is lol fat. May need a good food and nutrition person.

And the person wants gender affirming care not just mental help.
Gig em G
AG
Ok. I hope they get the care and community they need right now. Just like I would for any Aggie for any reason.
backintexas2013
AG
Me too and they should pay for it themselves.
Gig em G
AG
Yeah I'm not on the board of trustees or making any policy decisions so I certainly don't have control over this issue.

We are all Aggies though.
one safe place
If everyone would only come to the correct conclusion that there is no such thing as "trans" then this would be so much simpler. There are mentally ill Aggies though.
Aggie Therapist
AG
Gender dysphoria Is what it's called in the DSM 5-TR.

It's a diagnosis from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
Well, okay then
AG
agracer
AG
C@LAg said:

congrats on your capitulation to tyranny.

it is not a case of "live and let live".

it is a case of they demand special treatment that is then enforced in work/social environments and of course funded via our taxes disproportionately to other issues and needs all so they can play make believe.

they want equality?

then they should sit down, STFU and deal and pay for the issues tied to their delusions and bad decisions on their own and leave the rest of us out of it. then they can have that "equality" the rest of us have to live with.

Obesity and your health insurance would like a word
EX TEXASEX
captkirk said:

Another one

Trans-identified female arrested after threatening to carry out shooting at Iowa elementary school

https://thepostmillennial.com/trans-identified-female-arrested-after-threatening-to-carry-out-shooting-at-iowa-elementary-school?utm_campaign=64466#google_vignette

The Georgia school shooter was trans and the Nashville school shooter was trans. Funny how this never makes the national news but a white chick arguing with black teens over an E bike is national news for days. F the media
Aggie Therapist
AG
Or a white chick who got famous for telling people how to suck dick got so much coverage
Tergdor
AG
Deputy Travis Junior said:

Sidestepping the issue here, but you would have to be bat**** crazy + have an IQ below 80 to get your complex "gender affirming care" at freakin beutel. Beutel is fine for your annual flu shot any maybe for an antibiotics prescription if your physician parents told you that you likely have a bacterial infection, but anything more complex than that and you're playing Russian roulette with 5 chambered.
Walked into Beutel once for chronic bronchitis and the worthless doc walked in, asked if I had asthma as a kid, said "your asthma is back" and walked out.

My asthma wasn't back.
J-Licious
AG
SunrayAg said:

When I was at A&M in the late 80's, there were about 8 libtard whacko activists who were constantly protesting something or pushing some libtard agenda.

And 7 of them wrote or edited for the battalion…

If you are judging by the battalion, you will always see a libtard skew.

Why does the university/student body allow this? Where is the conservative voice?
Baron von Bulsh
Well, okay then said:

EX TEXASEX
Aggie Therapist said:

Or a white chick who got famous for telling people how to suck dick got so much coverage
YEP, or this story of NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL importance that has its own freaking wiki page.
Nevermind that probably 100 AA males were shot and dozens murder that week !!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_birdwatching_incident
cheeky
AG
The time for calling out mental disorders is far past. It is our duty to remove the mentally insane from the general population. Their rights stop where everyone else's begin, and we should stop entertaining this insanity in the name of acceptance, diversity, inclusion and other contemptible disorders. These are very dangerous and unstable individuals.
Aggie Therapist
AG
Yeah I know.

Insurance companies are cheap AF tho
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
He is a deranged Aggie.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.