Biden's so shot, Jill running Cabinet meetings?

4,306 Views | 67 Replies | Last: 25 min ago by mjschiller
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
She's probably being given the impression she is in charge of some meetings.

Spoiler alert; she's not in charge of or running *****

The bimbo baby sitter with an Ed.D degree is not capable of outsmarting the puppet masters in any way. Even James and Hunter know it's over for their 'endeavors.' The Donilan brothers and Valerie Jarret are POTUS in a much more tangible sense.
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
At this point, Demorats just do what they please.

The legacy media won't call them out.

And the election is rigged.
aggiehawg
AG
nortex97 said:

She's probably being given the impression she is in charge of some meetings.

Spoiler alert; she's not in charge of or running *****

The bimbo baby sitter with an Ed.D degree is not capable of outsmarting the puppet masters in any way. Even James and Hunter know it's over for their 'endeavors.' The Donilan brothers and Valerie Jarret are POTUS in a much more tangible sense.
Well, shouldn't she be starting to pack up their things for the move back to Wilmington, instead of being the lead off speaker at a Cabinet meeting? Does she even have security clearance to be in the room wherein classified information is being discussed?
MAROON
AG
Still want to know how much $$$$ Dr Jill was promised to agree to have Puddin Joe drop out of the race. Must be a huge number and also some dropped charges against Hunter.
TexasAggiesWin
S
This is why world leaders laugh about Joe
Gigem314
AG
e=mc2 said:

The bigger story here is it's the first meeting in 11 months. What a terrible administration and president.
But the same people who voted for the guy in 2020 still downplayed it and pretended like all was well until Trump embarrassed him in the debate.
Viper16
AG

We are a complete Banana Republic now!!

Benjo ditch disgusting!
sam callahan
Love all the comments downplaying this...as if their heads wouldn't be exploding if Melania were helping Trump drool his way through a cabinet meeting.
dreyOO
The emperor is sleeping, er… dancing?….ahhh come on man, you know he's doing the thing.
mslags97
AG
No Spin Ag said:

C@LAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

It says first lady joins president Biden.

Could Biden be at the other end of that table?
there is no reason, ever, for the First "lady" to be in a cabinet meeting and at the end of the table.

she has no position on the cabinet.

I didn't know only cabinet members were allowed to be in those meetings.

If Biden was still running, it would be a good question to be asked by team Trump. I guess they can still question, but it won't go very far outside of wanting to know why an exception was made for her to be there.

Don't be so thick…. Biden is not mentally competent enough to be President. We have been lied to by this administration and by the current dem candidate for president for years now. This is the problem. We have been lied to and they work for us.

This is the real issue. And I am sorry, but Jill biden wasn't "elected" to become President. The "81 millions votes" didn't have her name on them. This should be unacceptable for any American.
nortex97
AG
MAROON said:

Still want to know how much $$$$ Dr Jill was promised to agree to have Puddin Joe drop out of the race. Must be a huge number and also some dropped charges against Hunter.
It was never about the money for her, it was about the cocktail parties, glamor, and magazine covers/media fawning, imho. She even once admitted that's why she wanted to get an Ed.D degree, so she could have a title on correspondence with Senator hubby.
C@LAg
i notice there was no sammich tray anywhere in that video.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
JCA1 said:

aggiejayrod said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Whether before or after the election... once it is clearly apparent the Kamala is going to lose... the Democrats will have Biden step down and Kamala will be sworn into the role of POTUS.

She WILL be the 1st AA Woman as POTUS.

I honestly don't know why presidents haven't resigned on the last day to have their VP sworn in for an hour. I know they're signing stuff until the very last minute but it would be a nice symbolic gesture so their running mate can be etched in history too.
Because it would be antithetical to a democratic republic?
Since when did the constitution matter?

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
AggieVictor10
AG
Saxsoon said:

I don't want to take the Lord's name in vain . . . So I will just leave a damn

GAW DAMN
hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. good times create weak men. and weak men create hard times.

less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real
Lol,lmao
Fjb
C@LAg
jrdaustin
AG
No Spin Ag said:

No. He's the old guy in the middle staring off into space as the other people are clapping for Jill.

Thanks for teeing that one up!
jrdaustin
AG
C@LAg said:

Dang, looking at that view Joe's not staring into space. The look on his face indicates he knows just how low his presidency has devolved to... and he's pissed about it.

That look says "Every one of these *******s has stabbed me in the back. Fk 'em."
WC87
AG
The party of "Democracy must be saved" is strangely silent on this development.
BboroAg
AG
To me his look said something else…
BQ78
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

So the babysitter that Joe ****** back in 1977 is running the cabinet meetings?

Thats the greatest success story of all time!

Don't EVER let anybody gaslight you into thinking you can't make it in America!

Kamala tells Jill to hold her beer.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
C@LAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

there is no reason, ever, for the First "lady" to be in a cabinet meeting and at the end of the table.

she has no position on the cabinet.
He could appoint her any minute!
Shoefly!
AG
sam callahan said:

Love all the comments downplaying this...as if their heads wouldn't be exploding if Melania were helping Trump drool his way through a cabinet meeting.

There is not a chance of that and you know it. The msm , congress and senate would be screaming 24/7.
fc2112
China should invade Taiwan right now. We wouldn't do *****
Shoefly!
AG
jrdaustin said:

C@LAg said:

Dang, looking at that view Joe's not staring into space. The look on his face indicates he knows just how low his presidency has devolved to... and he's pissed about it.

That look says "Every one of these *******s has stabbed me in the back. Fk 'em."

It looked to me more like he had crapped his shorts and was wondering who was going to do the deed.
Daddy
AG
Saxsoon said:

I don't want to take the Lord's name in vain . . . So I will just leave a damn
She's probably the better one
The Orangeman Returns with Thunder
MaroonStain
AG
aggiejayrod said:

Shoefly! said:

aggiejayrod said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Whether before or after the election... once it is clearly apparent the Kamala is going to lose... the Democrats will have Biden step down and Kamala will be sworn into the role of POTUS.

She WILL be the 1st AA Woman as POTUS.

I honestly don't know why presidents haven't resigned on the last day to have their VP sworn in for an hour. I know they're signing stuff until the very last minute but it would be a nice symbolic gesture so their running mate can be etched in history too.

And what if the VP decides to go full on communist. Tear down doors Takes your guns. Take away free speech, change your money to a debit card theat she can control. Make you take any vaccine big pharma wants to try on the population. Indoctrinate our youth, dumb them down. Create sanctuary city's and open borders. Pay illegals and house them. Stack the Supreme Court. Welcome to the new America! Comrade!

I'm more worried about the executive order forcing dogs and cats to sleep together be eaten by illegals.
BboroAg
AG
My guess is that is scheduled for October
SeMgCo87
AG
C@LAg said:

i notice there was no sammich tray anywhere in that video.
No sammiches??? Any breakfast tacos???

Just what we need...another woman who don't know her place.

"You are being watched..."
milner79
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

So the babysitter that Joe ****** back in 1977 is running the cabinet meetings?

Thats the greatest success story of all time!

Don't EVER let anybody gaslight you into thinking you can't make it in America!
dmart90
AG
Even Fox News know this is fake news
Quote:

President Biden convened his Cabinet on Friday for the first time in nearly a year this time with First Lady Jill Biden joining him for the meeting.

It was the first time the Cabinet has met since Oct. 2, 2023. Jill Biden spoke about a White House initiative on women's health research before the president fielded a question about the escalating tensions between Israel and Lebanon.
Yes, it was the first cabinet meeting in about a year (what the actual f***?). But the implication in the OP's Tweet that Jill ran the meeting is absurd.
Bondag
AG
Nothing against women, but if First Lady is leading a cabinet meeting she needs to be putting the dishes in it. She has absolutely 0 responsibility in the executive branch
Ag87H2O
AG
e=mc2 said:

The bigger story here is it's the first meeting in 11 months. What a terrible administration and president.
How the hell can you run a county without a cabinet meeting in almost a year? It's 1000x worse than a CEO trying to run a Fortune 100 company without an executive staff meeting for a year. Unbelievable.

It truly shows how checked out Joe Biden was and how in control Obama and his minions have been during this presidency.
mjschiller
AG
What occurred occurs in banana republics
Marvin J. Schiller
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.