Biden's so shot, Jill running Cabinet meetings?

3,836 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 50 min ago by Ag87H2O
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Saxsoon
AG
I don't want to take the Lord's name in vain . . . So I will just leave a damn
No Spin Ag
It says first lady joins president Biden.

Could Biden be at the other end of that table?
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Shoefly!
AG
Suuuurrrree!!!
Saxsoon
AG
No Spin Ag said:

I can't imagine they would have a camera behind Joe. Maybe he hasn't entered yet?
Moral High Horse
Push the button, Jill! FIRE ZEE MISSILES!!!!!
Shoefly!
AG
No Spin Ag said:

He might be there but he's not all there!
C@LAg
No Spin Ag said:

there is no reason, ever, for the First "lady" to be in a cabinet meeting and at the end of the table.

she has no position on the cabinet.
aggiehawg
AG
Normally, the POTUS sits in the middle chair.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Trajan88
AG
As Metallica's "Master of Puppets" plays.

No Spin Ag
C@LAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

there is no reason, ever, for the First "lady" to be in a cabinet meeting and at the end of the table.

I didn't know only cabinet members were allowed to be in those meetings.

If Biden was still running, it would be a good question to be asked by team Trump. I guess they can still question, but it won't go very far outside of wanting to know why an exception was made for her to be there.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
deddog
AG
C@LAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Someone's gotta clean that diaper
DallasAg 94
Whether before or after the election... once it is clearly apparent the Kamala is going to lose... the Democrats will have Biden step down and Kamala will be sworn into the role of POTUS.

She WILL be the 1st AA Woman as POTUS.
ME92
AG
C@LAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

This.

Absolutely this.
No Spin Ag
DallasAg 94 said:

Whether before or after the election... once it is clearly apparent the Kamala is going to lose... the Democrats will have Biden step down and Kamala will be sworn into the role of POTUS.

That's always seemed like the obvious thing that would be done, I just thought it would be a 25th ammendment thing that would do it.

Either way, it'll be a feather to the left that'll be in the history books, even if it has a huge asterisk by it.
aggiejayrod
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

I honestly don't know why presidents haven't resigned on the last day to have their VP sworn in for an hour. I know they're signing stuff until the very last minute but it would be a nice symbolic gesture so their running mate can be etched in history too.
aggiehawg
AG
No Spin Ag said:

C@LAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

I didn't know only cabinet members were allowed to be in those meetings.

If Biden was still running, it would be a good question to be asked by team Trump. I guess they can still question, but it won't go very far outside of wanting to know why an exception was made for her to be there.
They and their senior staff. And normally, the WH photographer takes the pictures showing the POTUS sitting in the middle of the back side of the conference table.
Stat Monitor Repairman
So the babysitter that Joe ****** back in 1977 is running the cabinet meetings?

Thats the greatest success story of all time!

Don't EVER let anybody gaslight you into thinking you can't make it in America!
Shoefly!
AG
aggiejayrod said:

DallasAg 94 said:

I honestly don't know why presidents haven't resigned on the last day to have their VP sworn in for an hour. I know they're signing stuff until the very last minute but it would be a nice symbolic gesture so their running mate can be etched in history too.

And what if the VP decides to go full on communist. Tear down doors Takes your guns. Take away free speech, change your money to a debit card theat she can control. Make you take any vaccine big pharma wants to try on the population. Indoctrinate our youth, dumb them down. Create sanctuary city's and open borders. Pay illegals and house them. Stack the Supreme Court. Welcome to the new America! Comrade!
JCA1
AG
aggiejayrod said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Because it would be antithetical to a democratic republic?
Kentucky Jeff
C@LAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Yep, it's a clown show!
Deputy Travis Junior
Do you all think she squealed "you answered all the questions!" at Joe after the meeting finished?
Aggie Jurist
AG
This isn't 'senior day' - we used to actually take this seriously. You don't throw in the reserve in garbage time as a favor. Good lord.
LGB
IslanderAg04
So the first woman potus is some how Jill Biden? Makes sense in the current climate .
aggiehawg
AG
Aggie Jurist said:

This isn't 'senior day' - we used to actually take this seriously. You don't throw in the reserve in garbage time as a favor. Good lord.
With Joe, everyday is "senior day."
aggiejayrod
AG
Shoefly! said:

aggiejayrod said:

DallasAg 94 said:

And what if the VP decides to go full on communist. Tear down doors Takes your guns. Take away free speech, change your money to a debit card theat she can control. Make you take any vaccine big pharma wants to try on the population. Indoctrinate our youth, dumb them down. Create sanctuary city's and open borders. Pay illegals and house them. Stack the Supreme Court. Welcome to the new America! Comrade!

I'm more worried about the executive order forcing dogs and cats to sleep together.
ShaggySLC
Bill Burr explains this so well. *Language*

e=mc2
AG
The bigger story here is it's the first meeting in 11 months. What a terrible administration and president.
ShaggySLC
e=mc2 said:

The bigger story here is it's the first meeting in 11 months. What a terrible administration and president.
They've got a country to gaslight, where's the time!?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
W. T. F.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Probably coulda been an email.
Tex100
AG
Just out in the open now. Jill has been running Joe for a while.
SeMgCo87
AG
e=mc2 said:

This is the first cabinet meeting for Biden in a year...

The Cabinet has actually been meeting monthly with Barack and Big Mike in the back room of the WH...

Besides, Jill can string together 150 words into 10 sentences that make sense and lead the listeners to a conclusion...

Get much beyond that and she'll be calling people breakfast tacos, burritos and quesadillas...as is her wont.

"You are being watched..."
ABATTBQ87
AG
aggiehawg said:

Normally, the POTUS sits in the middle chair.

He's there, on the left

As they pan back you can see the corpse
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.