DJT now below its IPO price

4,808 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Deputy Travis Junior
lead
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aginlakeway said:

So why do you hope or even care if a total stranger makes or loses money?

Maybe because the schmuck was acting like pompous child?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Jeeper79 said:

GoAgs11 said:

captkirk said:

Trump owns 57% of it, which he can now sell. likely why the stock is down. Still worth 1.8 billion. What a big fail for Trump.

But but Trump is a failed business man
He's good at milking his suckers, I mean supporters.
Kamala is good at duping her suckers.
nortex97
AG
When Trump wins re-election (and all the lawsuits to challenge his next big win), the lawfare against him will absolutely spike this price again. The Democrat communists can't help themselves from enriching him.

I could see him also signing some sort of partnership deal with X or other conservatives as well which will just enrage the leftists and spike this stuff up. Tons of options, like partnering with Trump resorts/hotels/golf properties for reservations etc. Spiking the football over this right now is as usual…absurdly short-sighted.
halfastros81
AG
1. I couldn't care less about the stock price. It has nada to do with turning the trajectory of the nation from descent to ascent.

2. Appears it was "fake news" anyway
geoag58
AG
Jeeper79 said:

GoAgs11 said:

captkirk said:

Trump owns 57% of it, which he can now sell. likely why the stock is down. Still worth 1.8 billion. What a big fail for Trump.

Tell your comrades to stop with the lawfare and he won't need as much money.

Why do you carry the water for communists? Why do help those who are destroying our country?

Trump is fighting for you and you are not capable of seeing the truth. When he barely missed having his brains blown out and only lost part of an ear that should have been a clue to you and your fellow TDS'ers that he is not in it to milk anyone!
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
ClickClack
AG
Bought calls and underlying stock on 3/22 and sold on 3/27 at ATH. Probably a first for me. But anyone who actually would hold onto this stock thinking it has any real value is not very smart.
Jeeper79
AG
nortex97 said:

When Trump wins re-election (and all the lawsuits to challenge his next big win), the lawfare against him will absolutely spike this price again. The Democrat communists can't help themselves from enriching him.

I could see him also signing some sort of partnership deal with X or other conservatives as well which will just enrage the leftists and spike this stuff up. Tons of options, like partnering with Trump resorts/hotels/golf properties for reservations etc. Spiking the football over this right now is as usual…absurdly short-sighted.

It probably will spike, but it shouldn't. There's nothing about this "company" that justifies a valuation above a penny stock.
GoAgs11
Jeeper79 said:

GoAgs11 said:

captkirk said:

Dont dems brag about how much money Harris has raised ? Suckers indeed
nortex97
AG
Jeeper79 said:

nortex97 said:

It probably will spike, but it shouldn't. There's nothing about this "company" that justifies a valuation above a penny stock.
Something tells me you're likely not a professional investment advisor. The main value to the company is the Trump brand/name itself. Is it worth more than the Nike swoosh for instance? Probably not, but it's definitely a driver of value.
GoAgs11
nortex97 said:

Jeeper79 said:

nortex97 said:

Something tells me you're likely not a professional investment advisor. The main value to the company is the Trump brand/name itself. Is it worth more than the Nike swoosh for instance? Probably not, but it's definitely a driver of value.

He probably has scotttade account thinks hes warren buffet
Correction
geoag58 said:

Jeeper79 said:

GoAgs11 said:

captkirk said:

Why do you carry the water for communists? Why do help those who are destroying our country?

Trump is fighting for you and you are not capable of seeing the truth. When he barely missed having his brains blown out and only lost part of an ear that should have been a clue to you and your fellow TDS'ers that he is not in it to milk anyone!

Ah yes, Donald Trump, the selfless altruist.

Is there a term for the polar opposite of Full Blown TDS?
aginlakeway
AG
lead said:

aginlakeway said:

OK. But I still don't hope/wish/care that total strangers lose money.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong and I should care more about strangers' money. It just seems counterproductive to me.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Correction said:

geoag58 said:

Jeeper79 said:

GoAgs11 said:

captkirk said:

Non psychotic reason..
geoag58
AG
Correction said:

geoag58 said:

Jeeper79 said:

GoAgs11 said:

captkirk said:

Patriot
geoag58
AG
lead said:

aginlakeway said:

Do you really think that guy's post was anything other than a momentum pump and dump play?
Jeeper79
AG
nortex97 said:

Jeeper79 said:

nortex97 said:

Brand is worth as much as you can monetize it. And I don't mean stock price. I mean money in the bank. Truth Social has failed to monetize much of anything.
Jeeper79
AG
Correction said:

geoag58 said:

Jeeper79 said:

GoAgs11 said:

captkirk said:

Same disease. Different symptoms.
Jack Boyett
AG
Calling DJT a failed business man because of trump twitter is an odd argument.
Saying the only reason DJT has 3+ billion is because of MAGA suckers is also an odd argument.
GoAgs11
Jack Boyett said:

Calling DJT a failed business man because of trump twitter is an odd argument.
Saying the only reason DJT has 3+ billion is because of MAGA suckers is also an odd argument.

Tds melts their brains
WestAustinAg
AG
Jeeper79 said:

GoAgs11 said:

captkirk said:

Bless your heart...you have bought into every single media driven narrative that they have created. You've never actually looked at the man...his complexities and strengths/weaknesses.

Not the best way to engage with others...
BoydCrowder13
The fact that this board is pretty heavily MAGA and no one here has a Truth Social account should tell you all you need to know about their business model.

Meme stock and makes up a sizable % of Trump's net worth.
WestAustinAg
AG
lead said:

aginlakeway said:

This is 100% a redditor...you can tell right away...
WestAustinAg
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

The fact that this board is pretty heavily MAGA and no one here has a Truth Social account should tell you all you need to know about their business model.

I have one. It's fine. The company hasn't even started trying yet. It's a glorified press release app. Which is what he wants right now. If he wants it to become more at some point he can.
WestAustinAg
AG
Jeeper79 said:

nortex97 said:

Jeeper79 said:

nortex97 said:

Brand is worth as much as you can monetize it. And I don't mean stock price. I mean money in the bank. Truth Social has failed to monetize much of anything.
Imagine caring this much about Trump that you spend all day on this thread telling others how much his app is a terrible business....
infinity ag
The MAGA thumpers might buy it to show support.
Bayou City
Imagine being dumb enough to buy a Trump NFT, Trump Trading Cards, Trump Steaks, Trump University, Trump Bible, or DJT stock. He makes a fortune off the ignorance of his herd. That's not good business, that's low budget slum lord felon.
"I've lived through some terrible things in my life, some of which have actually happened."

Mark Twain
infinity ag
Bayou City said:

Imagine being dumb enough to buy a Trump NFT, Trump Bible, or DJT stock. He makes a fortune off the ignorance of his herd. That's not good business, that's low budget slum lord felon.

Isn't that what every "prophet" does?
Look at the middle eastern peaceful religion. The rich oil guys make money selling their drivel to poorer people and make money and get slaves.
Bayou City
Trump has probably stolen a sizeable portion of the disposable income of Alabama, Mississippi, WV, and Arkansas through his infomercial buy these now schemes. I wonder how many fewer welfare recipients those states would have if the electorate wasn't buying this crap over 4 payments on Klarna.

How much of the stimulus do you think his followers distributed back into his coffers? It's sad and criminal.
"I've lived through some terrible things in my life, some of which have actually happened."

Mark Twain
captkirk
AG
Bayou City said:

Imagine being dumb enough to buy a Trump NFT, Trump Trading Cards, Trump Steaks, Trump University, Trump Bible, or DJT stock. He makes a fortune off the ignorance of his herd. That's not good business, that's low budget slum lord felon.
Imagine being dumb enough to vote for Biden/Harris.
Bayou City
Those are non-sequiturs

Mark Twain
Rockdoc
AG
Well they're all on this hate Trump thread.
Jeeper79
AG
WestAustinAg said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

I have one. It's fine. The company hasn't even started trying yet. It's a glorified press release app. Which is what he wants right now. If he wants it to become more at some point he can.
Well that's certainly a take. I've never heard of a publicly traded company "not trying". This would be a first.
Bayou City
I don't hate Trump at all. His policies are far better than Harris. My problem is how he conducts himself. I won't be voting for either. If I was going to vote I'd probs vote for him, but I won't be voting for either as I think they are both fatally flawed.

Mark Twain
Jeeper79
AG
infinity ag said:

The MAGA thumpers might buy it to show support.
They've done it before.
infinity ag
captkirk said:

Bayou City said:

Imagine being dumb enough to vote for Biden/Harris.

Several kinds of dumb exist.

I am still voting for Trump as I care about the economy. I don't a flying F about "women's reproductive rights" (just my opinion)
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.