?? Containment systems

1,933 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by stetson
LatinAggie1997
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A big uptake in advanced containment systems remote, mobile, disaster, abatement, etc . ...military grade, hazardous materials, homeland security....

Lots of materials being ordered and systems being built ....

Anybody hear why ???

AgBQ-00
AG
fiscal year coming to a close?
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.

We sing Hallelujah! The Lamb has overcome!
Psycho Bunny
46 days till the election. Guess the people in power are preparing for the worse.

Or just wasting money because why not, it's only paper.
I want to see chaos in America. My vote will be for Harris.
Picard
AG
Pager storage

aggiehawg
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

This.

Spend it or lose it.
Bird Poo
AG
LatinAggie1997 said:

A big uptake in remote, mobile, disaster, abatement, etx. containment systems . ...military grade, hazardous materials, homeland security..

Anybody hear why ???

Source?
LatinAggie1997
AG
Bird Poo said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

A big uptake in remote, mobile, disaster, abatement, etx. containment systems . ...military grade, hazardous materials, homeland security..

Anybody hear why ???

Source?

Me. We sell many of the materials these companies purchase and multiple customers say they are doing 3-4x times the volume.
pinche gringo
AG
LatinAggie1997 said:

Bird Poo said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

Anybody hear why ???

Source?

Me. We sell many of the materials these companies purchase and multiple customers say they are doing 3-4x times the volume.

Pwn3d
JFABNRGR
AG
What is the lead time to they are operational?
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Stat Monitor Repairman
Flashback to early summer 2019 when there was a run on N-95 masks at the big box and paint stores. Tradesman complained about it online and there was discussion about wtf was going on. Stated reason was people were buying up to send to help protesters in Hong Kong. FF to April 2020 and N95s were at a premium. People forgot that all that happened during the chaos that followed.
Bird Poo
AG
pinche gringo said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

Bird Poo said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

Anybody hear why ???

Source?

Pwn3d

Okay.
LatinAggie1997
AG
JFABNRGR said:

What is the lead time to they are operational?

Already in production and evidently needing considerable orders to keep up with demand. We are even getting "quote" requests from companies w/multi-state office locations outside of our area.

Inner office discussion was naturally worse case conspiracy theories, and we are all Trump supporters.
BlueMiles
AG
What are these systems designed to do?
LatinAggie1997
AG
Containment systems ready to move on a dime when there's a disaster, emergency response, decontamination, environmental disasters, oil and gas, command centers, support collection and cleanup of hazardous materials associated with nuclear/chemical industries.
LatinAggie1997
AG
Here's a business that's in the industry but does not have an account or contract with us.

ACSI - US

I just found it odd that similar companies have a lot more work with what's going on with the economy and especially the political climate.
jpb1999
AG
To clarify above, do y'all see an uptick like this at every fiscal year close?

Spane Bohem

BlueMiles
AG
Thanks for that name. I looked them up and see what you're asking about now.
NoahAg
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Flashback to early summer 2019 when there was a run on N-95 masks at the big box and paint stores. Tradesman complained about it online and there was discussion about wtf was going on.Stated reason was people were buying up to send to help protesters in Hong Kong. FF to April 2019 and N95s were at a premium. People forgot that all that happened during the chaos that followed.

First I've heard of that.
Bird Poo
AG
September is "national preparedness month". So wondering if that has anything to do with this.
stetson
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

Probably. We flew our asses off this time of year, every year when I was in the Army.
FJB
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.