$42 billion infrastructure broadband bill progress report. F-

2,823 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by austinAG90
buzzardb267
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Starlink proposed $1300 per customer. His agreement was cancelled, and it has been parceled out to operators like this...

Quote:

And this....

Quote:

"ROGER - OUT"
richardag
buzzardb267 said:

Starlink proposed $1300 per customer. His agreement was cancelled, and it has been parceled out to operators like this...

Quote:

And this....

Quote:

Thanks for the facts.
buzzardb267
AG
JasonD2005 said:

I was told by a TxDOT representative at a luncheon that internet service was transportation rather than communication. So maybe the FCC director is just looking in the wrong department.
I was conned into going to an "alternative transportation" conference years ago and all I learned was that a bicyclists' sweat don't stink! They were trying to justify riding your bike to work, downtown, in the Texas summer.
"ROGER - OUT"
austinAG90
AG
The left has been pushing this agenda for decades and have nothing to show for it but rich friends and kickbacks. If we could get an actual true audit of our government even the left would be shocked at total waste and destruction. There isn't anything Harris touches that stands up - well there is one thing.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.