Another reminder not to mess with Israel- exploding pagers

39,488 Views | 409 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by TXAG 05
Old Sarge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BQ78 said:

He lost both his eyes, it was his pager.

It sounds like things aren't looking too good for him, now. I mean, like trying to find something you lost, without your eyes, and all…..
Nanomachines son
Yukon Cornelius
AG
All your electronics are belong to us
falconace
agent-maroon said:

hezbolla terrorists have got to be wondering about their next communication method. Can't use internet, cell networks, or even wireless networks. Can't use laptops, tablets, phones, beepers, etc. If I were one of them this morning I would be paranoid that Mossad might have rigged my post-it notes to explode on command.
looks like they should have just jumped to the post it notes
TyHolden
AG
Any chance Israel is part Transformer? Maybe Netinyawho is really Optimus Prime?
We fixed the keg
AG
"bombed back to the stone age"

comes to life.
Rapier108
agent-maroon said:

hezbolla terrorists have got to be wondering about their next communication method. Can't use internet, cell networks, or even wireless networks. Can't use laptops, tablets, phones, beepers, etc. If I were one of them this morning I would be paranoid that Mossad might have rigged my post-it notes to explode on command.
They're pretty much left with going low tech like bin Laden did when he was hiding out. No electronic communications of any kind and all information is passed person to person by courier.,
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
torrid
AG
Just like terrorists sneaking into the country to get pilot training prior to 9/11, now they will be coming in looking to have Indian tribes teach them how to make smoke signals.
Phatbob
AG
Palestinians were already mostly living in the dark ages... this is going to keep them there for 2 more generations. Might as well rename them the Dread Amish.
Biz Ag
AG
These are next.

Biz Ag
AG
Old Sarge said:

BQ78 said:

He lost both his eyes, it was his pager.

It sounds like things aren't looking too good for him, now. I mean, like trying to find something you lost, without your eyes, and all…..
He sees what you did there.

TyHolden
AG
Maybe they should use pay phone booths like they did in The Wire?
Phatbob
AG
Overheard in Iran:

"Let's make them pay for this, we will replace the limbs of our injured with powerful replacements and attack them with even greater force! Wait...."
EX TEXASEX
Biz Ag said:

These are next.

That's a 10-4 good buddy!!!

https://www.shutterstock.com/shutterstock/videos/1043909707/preview/stock-footage-israel-flag-shown-on-the-side-of-a-large-truck-driving-on-a-highway.webm
#FJB
IndividualFreedom
I would suggest that the terrorists perform some sort of explosives test on all their coms devices.

Can ya'll imagine a govt. putting some sort of product in their enemies/citizens and at the turn of a switch kill them all at one time? They could mandate some sort of shot hidden in the guise of healthcare. Then at a point convenient to the govt., release the agent that activates the product.
No Spin Ag
RikkiTikkaTagem said:

Israeli military when finally reached for comment.

"I'm sorry their pagers were…….blowing up."<puts on sunglasses>
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
gigemags-99
AG
EX TEXASEX said:

Biz Ag said:

These are next.

That's a 10-4 good buddy!!!

https://www.shutterstock.com/shutterstock/videos/1043909707/preview/stock-footage-israel-flag-shown-on-the-side-of-a-large-truck-driving-on-a-highway.webm

aggiehawg
AG
This is funny.

Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Ah yes, the ol' Terrorist torso tattoo! Love to see it.
CS78
I had no idea they were Roy D Mercer fans.

aggiehawg
AG
That had to hurt someone.

Hungry Ojos
Biz Ag said:

These are next.

I says "Pigpen, this here's the Rubber Duck

And I'm about to put the hammer down"
TexAgs91
AG
aggiehawg said:

This is funny.

AgBQ-00
AG
aggiehawg said:

That had to hurt someone.

Explosive diarrhea
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.

We sing Hallelujah! The Lamb has overcome!
agent-maroon
AG
Wondering if the beepers had the same explosive charges. That toilet suggests a larger explosion than what we've seen on the videos. That one had to have killed somebody
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
Would still hurt.

There's an old apochryphal story from the early 80s. Guy got a motorcycle for Christmas and was learning to ride it in the backyard (before he went out front where his neighbors could see) lost control and crashed through the sliding glass door. Wife calls the ambulance and they take him away to get stitched up. While he's gone, she takes some rags to sop up the gas and oil leaking from the motorcycle and put them in the toilet to soak before she was going to wash them later. Goes to the hospital to pick her husband up. He needs to take a dump and doesn't look in the toilet before he sits down. Lights a cigarrette and BOOM! He's blown off of the toilet, this time going through the shower glass door.

Wife calls the ambulance again. Same crew that had picked him up earlier was still on duty. They had to ask WTH happened this time? When the wife told them, they were laughing so hard, they accidentally tipped the gurney over...into the rose bushes.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Love the thought of low tech face to face communication. Opens up moles and opportunities for more planted explosives inside bad guy houses.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
HTownAg98

You'll need to click the link to see the job at the top.
CanyonAg77
AG

jwoodmd
agent-maroon said:

Wondering if the beepers had the same explosive charges. That toilet suggests a larger explosion than what we've seen on the videos. That one had to have killed somebody
It's a good pic but it would be a deadly level explosive and strangely looks like explosions on both sides of toilet. Also, there should be blood and pieces of body tissue.
TexasAggie_02
AG
W
AG
random question...

was there a certain phone number called / dialed / entered that detonated the pagers?

such that now there is a dead man's phone number of legend

like aces and eights in poker
one safe place
Saxsoon said:

Ag87H2O said:

This was just an all around brilliant plan. Not only did the Israelis take out thousands of key Hezbollah leaders, they were also able to track these people and now know not only the individuals in key positions, but exactly where they live and work. Even the survivors of this operation have to be living in constant fear knowing that anywhere they go or any device they use puts them at risk.

It may not stop the terrorists forever, but it puts them at an extreme disadvantage and will gum up their operations for years to come. They now know that the Israelis have breached their inner workings and they have nowhere to hide. As I said in an earlier post - they should quit while they're behind.

My only concern with this whole thing is the plan was to blow them up during an attack. Some of these people were clearly in crowded areas and in stores so it becomes much more indiscriminate. It isn't outlandish to think children and innocents got caught up in this
It doesn't concern me at all given the type of vermin involved against Israel. The adults will gladly kill you now and the kids will kill you once they become adults. The women and children live among filth, among terrorists, and there is a cost for doing so.

We didn't worry about melting the old, the children, the pregnant and unborn, in August, 1945. That is how you have to fight wars if you intend to win. *****footing around won't cut it. We quit going all out after that and our W-L record took a nosedive.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Saxsoon said:

Ag87H2O said:

This was just an all around brilliant plan. Not only did the Israelis take out thousands of key Hezbollah leaders, they were also able to track these people and now know not only the individuals in key positions, but exactly where they live and work. Even the survivors of this operation have to be living in constant fear knowing that anywhere they go or any device they use puts them at risk.

It may not stop the terrorists forever, but it puts them at an extreme disadvantage and will gum up their operations for years to come. They now know that the Israelis have breached their inner workings and they have nowhere to hide. As I said in an earlier post - they should quit while they're behind.

My only concern with this whole thing is the plan was to blow them up during an attack. Some of these people were clearly in crowded areas and in stores so it becomes much more indiscriminate. It isn't outlandish to think children and innocents got caught up in this

Weird. I wonder if Hamas was worried about accidentally killing civilians when they ...<checks notes> ... attacked a concert full of young people.
Raiderjay
W said:

random question...

was there a certain phone number called / dialed / entered that detonated the pagers?

such that now there is a dead man's phone number of legend

like aces and eights in poker
867-5309

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.