Another reminder not to mess with Israel- exploding pagers

39,628 Views | 409 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by TXAG 05
themissinglink
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone heard if members of the "Squad" are okay?
Brother Shamus
dmart90 said:

According to the WSJ article:
Quote:

The numbers of casualties were rising too quickly to count, a Hezbollah official said.
What a shame.

Acceptable causalities
Biz Ag
AG
Imagine having to think twice about answering your cell phone when it rings. Do I risk splattering my own brain matter by accepting a call?

What if I boot up my laptop or click on an email link and it incinerates?

This instills fear in these POS jihadis anytime they interact with electronics going forward. And that's a good thing,

atmtws
AG
Nagler said:

So how does that actually work?

Israel sent a signal to the pagers changing the date to 01/01/2000.
/W\ Saw 'Em Off! /W\
BTHO tu.
carl spacklers hat
TexasAggie_02 said:

i really hope that these were modified, and that the government/hackers can't just randomly start blowing up ppls phones and pagers.
This! Quick reaction from someone close to CIA was that if Mossad was able to just make the pagers explode, via cyber manipulation or other hacking technique, that's pretty terrifying.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
Central Committee
AG
Say what you will, but Mossad is ruthless.

The U.S. needs to get back to being ruthless as well when dealing with terrorists. Unfortunately Joe and Kamala and company side with Iran and their proxies.
We may not always get what we want. We may not always get what we need. Just so we don't get what we deserve.
AgCat93
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

If you die you're a martyr. If a pager blows your twig and berries off, you aren't getting any virgins in this life. I don't know about the next. They didn't die and they didn't kill any Jews, so I expect they get nothing

Emasculation is one of the worst things that can happen to an Islamic male. He is shunned in their society and of no value to Islam. Many of them are killed.
dmart90
AG
William Foster said:

agracer said:

P.H. Dexippus said:

I wonder who he was hanging out with? What a shame

Quote:

Iranian Ambassador Mojtaba Amani wounded in Hezbollah explosion
The news also comes only hours after the Shin Bet revealed that Hezbollah recently attempted to assassinate a top former Israeli defense official in Tel Aviv.
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-820547

Video of some of the explosions

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/30487383/hezbollah-fighters-injured-walkie-talkies-explode/

Everyone just looks at the guy, no one actually helps him out.
Helping out your fellow man is largely a western trait. Decreasingly so as we abandon judeo-Christian principles and let the third world invade us, but people in most other countries have zero interest in helping out someone in dire trouble.
That and most Lebanese are not fans of Hezbollah. That guy probably thought "well, he FA and FO. Oh well."
CardiffGiant
AG
Reach out and touch someone.
Phatbob
AG
carl spacklers hat said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

i really hope that these were modified, and that the government/hackers can't just randomly start blowing up ppls phones and pagers.
This! Quick reaction from someone close to CIA was that if Mossad was able to just make the pagers explode, via cyber manipulation or other hacking technique, that's pretty terrifying.
From the explosions it produced, I am guessing that they replaced what would have been the battery with an explosive... but they still have to reproduce the functionality of the pagers or they wouldn't have been distributed or be used by all those guys. They either re-engineered them completely to look like regular pagers with smaller parts or they just replaced the battery with the explosives and used a much smaller battery that only needed to be used for a short time, just enough for distribution
p_bubel
I hope these fools aren't using their real names when getting admitted to the ER. The Mossad has a nice target list if not.
fixer
This is amusingly ****ed up.

Jack Squat 83
AG
The only glitch in the plan was forgetting to send a message to the targets an hour earlier.

"It is imperative that you put your pagers in the front of your underwear! Do it now!"
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
carl spacklers hat
Phatbob said:

carl spacklers hat said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

From the explosions it produced, I am guessing that they replaced what would have been the battery with an explosive... but they still have to reproduce the functionality of the pagers or they wouldn't have been distributed or be used by all those guys. They either re-engineered them completely to look like regular pagers with smaller parts or they just replaced the battery with the explosives and used a much smaller battery that only needed to be used for a short time, just enough for distribution
What I was told: Zero days cyber attack. Most likely the people behind Stuxnet doing similar stuff. Probably sending small voltage spikes with the wrong voltage reading - considering people aren't noticing their device heating over 300 degrees. Maybe they were right about 5G since the access was probably made through cell towers.

Take it for what its worth - speculation like everything else at this point.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
rausr
AG
Bocephus
AG
aTmAg said:

Ag87H2O said:

aTmAg said:

Ag87H2O said:

aTmAg said:

If there are no terrorist deaths, then, I'd consider this operation a failure..

What is the point of merely causing pain?
It sends a signal to the terrorists - You have been warned. Stop messing with us. We can get you any time we want, and you won't see it coming.
You seriously think that these terrorists are going to say "never mind" and offer Israel olive branches? Hell no.

And Israel can't get them any time they want. This is the only time in the history that this has happened.
I think you greatly underestimate the Israeli's capabilities.

Thousands of exploding pagers and a bomb planted in a dignitaries hotel room in the middle of Tehran speak pretty loudly.
The pagers are not that big a deal if it only kills 10% of them. In fact, I'd call it wasting a resounding intelligence and logistical success with an operational failure.

Have you been paying attention at all?!! What happens when Israel drops pamphlets for a week instructing people to leave the area bc they're going to be bombed and someone doesn't leave at gets killed? How is the world media reacting to that?

Maiming and hopefully killing every terrorist WITHOUT any collateral damage for the media or democrats to whine about is a tremendous win! The Iranian diplomat to Lebanon was blown up. He's a freaking terrorist and now there is proof.

This is about as perfect as it gets.
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
aTmAg
AG
Bocephus said:

aTmAg said:

Ag87H2O said:

aTmAg said:

Ag87H2O said:

aTmAg said:

If there are no terrorist deaths, then, I'd consider this operation a failure..

What is the point of merely causing pain?
It sends a signal to the terrorists - You have been warned. Stop messing with us. We can get you any time we want, and you won't see it coming.
You seriously think that these terrorists are going to say "never mind" and offer Israel olive branches? Hell no.

And Israel can't get them any time they want. This is the only time in the history that this has happened.
I think you greatly underestimate the Israeli's capabilities.

Thousands of exploding pagers and a bomb planted in a dignitaries hotel room in the middle of Tehran speak pretty loudly.
The pagers are not that big a deal if it only kills 10% of them. In fact, I'd call it wasting a resounding intelligence and logistical success with an operational failure.
Have you been paying attention at all?!! What happens when Israel drops pamphlets for a week instructing people to leave the area bc they're going to be bombed and someone doesn't leave at gets killed? How is the world media reacting to that?

Maiming and hopefully killing every terrorist WITHOUT any collateral damage for the media or democrats to whine about is a tremendous win! The Iranian diplomat to Lebanon was blown up. He's a freaking terrorist and now there is proof.

This is about as perfect as it gets.
Nonsense.

If Israel made the decision to merely injure terrorists out of fear of media reaction, then it's no wonder they suffer attacks like Oct 7th.

The perfect result is for every single one of these dudes to be dead and no longer able to kill Israelis.
fc2112
From the same people who developed the STUXNET virus.

Just genius. Screw with Israel at your own peril.
Old May Banker
AG
More than killing / injuring the terrorists, this gives them a very clear message that the Israelis have nearly complete access to them... they don't know what's bugged, could explode, etc. This was / is a major attention getter.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
It also help identify every single person in their communication chain. Insanely important when fighting people who mix with civilians
Mac94
AG
This could also be the prelude to a strike north for Israel. This kind of strike disrupts communications, takes a percentage of potential enemy combatants off the battle field, effects enemy moral, reduces their ability to operate in a fluid situation, and because of the high number of wounded it strains medical options during potential military operations. See what happens in the north in the next 24 to 48 hours while Hezbollah is in crisis.
bangobango
AG
Guys, y'all are arguing with somebody who literally does nothing but argue on every thread he is on. It's probably mental health related.
nortex97
AG
LOL again. Many times.

TheEternalOptimist
Pagers exploding because of Mossad/IDF covert actions - definitely smart.

Exploding them on the targets when the targets are in shopping malls, stores, etc..... not cool.

To be fair -- the ******* would love to murder as many Israelis as possible too.

They should all convert to Christianity and stop murdering each other.

Besides, Jerusalem belongs to King Jesus anyways.

Deus Vult.
TexAgs91
AG
UTExan
Has anybody said it yet?

"The Grim Beeper"
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
p_bubel

AggieHammer2000
AG
rathAG05 said:

How in n the world did they set that up?
I dont know. But I like it.
YellowPot_97
AG
Old May Banker said:

More than killing / injuring the terrorists, this gives them a very clear message that the Israelis have nearly complete access to them... they don't know what's bugged, could explode, etc. This was / is a major attention getter.

Physiological warfare at its finest.
fullback44
AG
dam thats crazy how they could pull something like that off all at once. If anyone ever sends out thousands of free phones, dont take them
Ryan the Temp
AG
TyHolden
AG
how many casualties?
Urban Ag
AG
YellowPot_97 said:

Old May Banker said:

Physiological warfare at its finest.
this.

This move by Israel is absolutely brilliant. The terrorist will never look at a mobile device again the same. They rely 100% on wireless network devices for communication and coordination. Now every time Uncle Omar clips his phone to his waste he has to wonder if his dick is getting blown off.
P.U.T.U
AG
TyHolden said:

how many casualties?
Up to 20 dead and 4500 injured so far, both expected to rise
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Y'all seen the videos from the hospitals? Now those are some PACKED hospitals unlike what they said during Covid.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.