ABC whistleblower

17,830 Views | 105 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by jt2hunt
DallasAg 94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
4stringAg said:

How have I not heard about her brother in law accused of embezzling billions?

So she can go around claiming she's a prosecutor and I think even bring it up in the debate but is forbidding ABC to ask her about it?

The Trump shooting may push this out of the news.
https://nypost.com/2024/08/23/opinion/kamalas-brother-in-law-fleeced-taxpayers-for-billions-to-give-to-left-wing-groups-and-lawyers/

I remember the controversy of the Farmers payout. It was a symbolic Reparations payout.

I've heard mention of some of the other items, but didn't realize it was ll her Sister's husband.

Quote:

In this legal shakedown, California's attorney general at the time, Kamala Harris, was an active participant, cosigning the agreements for her state.

The Biden-Harris Administration has continued West's "Honest Graft" tactics to reward political allies on the taxpayers' dime.
In 2021, a billion-dollar settlement with illegal immigrants claiming emotional distress was scotched only after public outcry.

Quote:

At the start of his administration, President Trump's Attorney General banned settlement slush funds, while one of the early acts of the Biden-Harris DOJ was to rescind that ban.

Azeew
The people that vote for this iteration of Dimocrats are scumbags
Romello
So once again……
Actual election interference by the democrats.
2wealfth Man
AG
Trump would have gotten a better shake on the View
rausr
AG
A conundrum for the MSM:

*They don't want to make too big of a deal of the 2nd assassination attempt (they want it to go away like the first one)
*They would like the whistleblower story about the debate to get buried

My guess is lots of coverage of the Emmys, and their other demonizing Trump topics.
ts5641
Isosceles_Kramer said:

Mailed a certified copy to self to be unopened pending investigation, and one to the speaker of Congress. Ready to testify and has recordings of the information (audible).

Heels required agreement she wouldn't be fact checked, and abc was ready for all possible Trump statements. Disgusting stuff, but par for Dems.

Let's see if anyone actually does anything, or if they get the the Clinton treatment and shoot themselves on the back.
The MSM will bury this and most dems think it's fine. Nothing will happen per usual.
EMY92
AG
aggiehawg said:

It was so obvious but I did have to rewatch to truly pick up on all of it.

Even avowed Democrats such as Mark Halperin, was immediately appalled at ABC stooping that low and said so the moment to debate ended.

And that is the reason Kamala has not had any type of bump from the debate. Too lopsided by the moderators to be able to objectively judge what happened. And that has pissed and frustrated most indy undecideds who don't know that much about Kamala.
That's very true. My sister hates Trump, but after the debate she is voting for him based on the moderator's bias.
bobbranco
AG
Retired FBI Agent said:

What does "the affidavit has been released" mean?

I have trouble believing it was "released" to a Twitter-user "Black Insurrectionist" alone. If someone like that has access, surely others would.
Thank you for the peak behind the curtains. You have done a great job exposing the lousy nature of the FBI with your posts.
P.U.T.U
AG
At this point they don't even care if they get caught, they aren't even getting a slap on the wrist.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

jt2hunt said:

84AGEC said:

In hindsight that's pretty obvious what happened

It was obvious in real time.

This

When you know ahead of time that the moderators are not allowed to question your answers but will attack Trump for you then you can do exactly what she did: refuse to answer any questions and instead use some debunked talking points attack against Trump instead

Lol. This board even predicted that this would happen

It was completely obvious to anyone with a brain. The secret service did pretty much all they could to let some 20 year old dip**** take shots at him 2 months ago. You think draw the line on keeping a debate on the level?
4stringAg
AG
I suspect the main media outlets won't touch this story or "be curious" to investigate. Despite being a competitor network that they could bury with this; NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, etc are too loyal to the leftist cause to throw over one of their own.

Its also true that this could all be bull**** and they aren't touching it for that reason. However, given ABC News political coverage is like 90%+ positive for Kamala/Dems and the opposite 90% negative for Trump/Reps it doesn't take a lot of imagination to see that they would go to any length to help the Dem in the debate. The results on stage that night speak for themselves in terms of the moderation and how one-sided it was.

Having said that, a better debater could have turned that debate on its ear and gobsmacked the mods and Harris. But that's irrelevant to the point of a major network taking sides and committing election interference by colluding with one of the participants in the debate (if true).
Tramp96
Pre-emptive RIP to the whistleblower. Sorry about your suicide.
aTmAg
AG
What is the most reputable source reporting this?
BlueTaze
It's good to see billionaires like Bill, Chamath and others speaking out....Zuck to a lesser degree. The MSM should be concerned about that.
TxSquarebody
Bless your heart
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Remember when whistleblowers were the most important and protected resources dealing with Russian disinformation and communication with Ukraine? Revered and commended for such bravery in the face of adversity and potential blowback.

I 'member.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Im Gipper
Birdwatcher said:

Trump lost the debate bigly, get over it F16

Trump losing the debate and ABC working hand in hand with Harris to help that happen are not mutually exclusive concepts. I feel like you know that though and are just trying to avoid the discussion!

I'm Gipper
jt2hunt
AG
Birdwatcher said:

You must be an ostrich!
4stringAg
AG
Birdwatcher said:

OK, let's say he lost. Independent from that, do you not have an issue if this story is true that ABC colluded with Kamala before the debate and you saw that what's reported by the whistleblower actually play out on the debate stage?

I can concede that Trump didn't perform well and wasn't prepared and let some big opportunities slip by to bury Harris. I can also, based on the utterly biased moderation, feel like there may be merit to this story, enough that I can't dismiss it casually as "Trump lost, move on". Those two things can both be true.
aginlakeway
AG
Birdwatcher said:

Maybe he did. But does this report not concern you regardless?
Rocky Rider
AG
I don't believe the rigged debates and assassination attempts are going away. This is the behavior of totalitarian governments towards any opposition. My how our country has changed. So many are corrupt.
deddog
AG
aginlakeway said:

Birdwatcher said:

Maybe he did. But does this report not concern you regardless?

The ends have always justified the means.

How many assassination attempts will it take you to understand that democrats don't give a ****. They are godless, and want conservatives dead, as much as they want Trump dead.
Logos Stick
Philip J Fry said:

Huh. I seem to remember a big argument on this forum prior to the debate that ABC was going to feed her the questions. Wonder if those that were claiming there was no evidence of collusion between ABC and the DNC will show up to this thread.

They will. The argument now from the braindead morons is this:

I can give Qs to Kamala and she has no advantage over Trump because going in, both candidates know the topics that will be discussed.
torrid
AG
aTmAg said:

What is the most reputable source reporting this?

The Hindustan Times
whatthehey78
AG
Rocky Rider said:

I don't believe the rigged debates and assassination attempts are going away. This is the behavior of totalitarian governments towards any opposition. My how our country has changed. So many are corrupt.
Tip of the iceberg. USS Titanic on a collision course!
nortex97
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Remember when whistleblowers were the most important and protected resources dealing with Russian disinformation and communication with Ukraine? Revered and commended for such bravery in the face of adversity and potential blowback.

I 'member.
Yeah, about those whistleblowers, like Vindman and his pal Ciaramella (who happens to now work at the far left Carnegie foundation)…

2wealfth Man
AG
Rocky Rider said:

we are only a click away from becoming Venezuela
halfastros81
AG
This has become commonplace and expected . That's really sad imo but I would be more shocked if it didn't happen versus it did.
Im Gipper

Sen Cruz comments.

He needs to speak with Speaker Johnson and get this person before Congress. No excuses!

I'm Gipper
Logos Stick
Affidavit filed the day before the debate with several key details that were confirmed in the debate.

Harris had a smaller podium, for example!

Where are the usual suspects to goaltend this garbage?!
Cibalo
Just did a Google search on this and no MSM is taking about it. I suspect they won't touch it unless it is proven to such an undeniable point they have to mention it and spin it as no big deal.

However if Trump was accused of thus it would be national headlines. Regardless of how much factual info they have.
AG
If this was real, and I hope it is, I feel like the smoke would be to big for at least Fox not to cover, so I'm going with the fake side for now but will wait with my popcorn ready.
Bobaloo
Nothing will happen…Well maybe a strongly worded letter.
Rapier108
For those who remember Rathergate, it took a day or two before any media outlet began to talk about the documents being faked. Rush, Hannity, and the rest of talk radio were all over it, but even Fox was hesitant to bring it up. Once ABC News (ironic isn't it) reported on the documents being in question, the dam broke and the rest followed suit, probably just so they could knock their competition down a peg.

Unfortunately, what ABC News did with the debate is going to get drowned out by the crazy Ukraine freak.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Im Gipper
The podium news came out Monday.

I'm Gipper

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.