ABC whistleblower

17,838 Views | 105 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by jt2hunt
jt2hunt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The affidavit has been released and is all over social media. It looks very credible and was created a day before the last presidential debate.

Bill Ackman makes a great point that if you have a presidential candidate that is willing to get the questions ahead of time and cheat in order to win the debate, why in the world would you want someone of this characterin charge of the country?

jt2hunt
AG
Isosceles_Kramer
Mailed a certified copy to self to be unopened pending investigation, and one to the speaker of Congress. Ready to testify and has recordings of the information (audible).

Heels required agreement she wouldn't be fact checked, and abc was ready for all possible Trump statements. Disgusting stuff, but par for Dems.

Let's see if anyone actually does anything, or if they get the the Clinton treatment and shoot themselves on the back.
jt2hunt
AG
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3489202/replies/68489374

I searched through three pages and couldn't find the topic. I knew there was one.
Ferg
sam callahan
But does she hate Taylor Swift?
Retired FBI Agent
What does "the affidavit has been released" mean?

I have trouble believing it was "released" to a Twitter-user "Black Insurrectionist" alone. If someone like that has access, surely others would.
https://tips.fbi.gov/
1-800-225-5324
merch
This is nothing. This is the same party that stuffed ballot box last election. You don't need to worry about anything if you ensure you get more votes.

Just as an FYI, the democrat party does not view this as cheating because the ends justify the means. They are literally trying to kill their opponent. The train isn't off the track with the democrat party it is burning in the ditch.
Nothing looks more foolish than tradition to those who have none.
Im Gipper
While extremely concerning that she got to pick what questions would not be asked (though MSM wouid never ask about Biden health or shady business dealings), this is different than the "she was given the questions" everyone assumed.

Time for Speaker Johnson to meet with this person. This needs to be dug into!

EDIT: page 3 did not pop up when I first read the tweet. It says she was provided sample questions. If the same was not done for Trump this can not be allowed to stand! It's bad enough the agreements on what not to ask, but giving questions as "samples" to just one makes it unconscionable!

I'm Gipper
AgGrad99
AG
Thing is...it was so unbelievably obvious, you'd have to be blind and deaf not to believe it.

Yet...it's deemed conspiracy theory by those with their heads in the sand.
annie88
AG

So, liberals and Democrats.
AggieVictor10
AG
Figures
hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. good times create weak men. and weak men create hard times.

less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real
Lol,lmao
Fjb
TexasAggiesWin
S
annie88 said:

So, liberals and Democrats.
100%
mslags97
AG
Im Gipper said:

While extremely concerning that she got to pick what questions would not be asked (though MSM wouid never ask about Biden health or shady business dealings), this is different than the "she was given the questions" everyone assumed.

Time for Speaker Johnson to meet with this person. This needs to be dug into!

She didn't need the questions in advance….

They were basically as follows:

President Trump, why are you such a bad person…

Trump answers seemingly defensive… because he should be….

And then, Madame Vice-President, give us your thoughts on why Trump is such a bad person…

And she KNEW they wouldn't fact check her so she could just lie like all dem politicians do….
aginlakeway
AG
So she had the questions ahead of time and THOSE were the best answers that she could come up with? Wow.
4stringAg
AG
How have I not heard about her brother in law accused of embezzling billions?

So she can go around claiming she's a prosecutor and I think even bring it up in the debate but is forbidding ABC to ask her about it?

The Trump shooting may push this out of the news.
Im Gipper
Well they can't bring up being Attorney General in San Francisco. That never happened!

DA in San Francisco. AG in Sacramento.

I'm Gipper
sam callahan
Quote:

Just a wild guess, but probably means made available to the public.
jt2hunt
AG
84AGEC
AG
In hindsight that's pretty obvious what happened
jt2hunt
AG
84AGEC said:

It was obvious in real time.
Maroon Dawn
AG
jt2hunt said:

84AGEC said:

This

When you know ahead of time that the moderators are not allowed to question your answers but will attack Trump for you then you can do exactly what she did: refuse to answer any questions and instead use some debunked talking points attack against Trump instead
2023NCAggies
And that's why she ultimately was considered the loser in the debate by the people of this country. People are finally seeing the biased in the mainstream media. Their credibility is shot at least for this election
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Al Bula
AG
rocky the dog
AG

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
aginlakeway
AG
4stringAg said:

How have I not heard about her brother in law accused of embezzling billions?

So she can go around claiming she's a prosecutor and I think even bring it up in the debate but is forbidding ABC to ask her about it?

The Trump shooting may push this out of the news.

Interesting timing ...

(sarcasm)
taxpreparer
AG
Retired FBI Agent said:

I have trouble believing it was "released" to a Twitter-user "Black Insurrectionist" alone. If someone like that has access, surely others would.

You have trouble believing anything negative about the Dems or positive about Trump.
Philip J Fry
AG
Huh. I seem to remember a big argument on this forum prior to the debate that ABC was going to feed her the questions. Wonder if those that were claiming there was no evidence of collusion between ABC and the DNC will show up to this thread.
annie88
AG
jt2hunt said:

84AGEC said:

It was obvious before it happened.
IslanderAg04
sam callahan said:

I thought all black people hate Taylor Swift. Then again, is she still black today or did she switch to head shaking?
HollywoodBQ
AG
84AGEC said:

Scott Adams said as much before the debate. It's incredibly obvious.
sleepybeagle
AG
jt2hunt said:

84AGEC said:

Exactly.
sleepybeagle
aggiehawg
AG
It was so obvious but I did have to rewatch to truly pick up on all of it.

Even avowed Democrats such as Mark Halperin, was immediately appalled at ABC stooping that low and said so the moment to debate ended.

And that is the reason Kamala has not had any type of bump from the debate. Too lopsided by the moderators to be able to objectively judge what happened. And that has pissed and frustrated most indy undecideds who don't know that much about Kamala.
deddog
AG
AgGrad99 said:

Thing is...it was so unbelievably obvious, you'd have to be blind and deaf not to believe it.

Their head isn't in the sand.
Their head is full of sand.

I mean they voted a ****** to be their leader last time. Do you think they are any different?
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.