Tim Pool, Dave Rubin, and Benny Johnson's company Tenet Media allegations

12,456 Views | 188 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Reality Denier
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Should people donate a token amount of money to Kamala to prove that they haven't been influenced by the Russians?
JJxvi
AG

nevermind, really off topic.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Hillary the oracle tried to warn y'all in back in '23.

To the reeducation camps for everybody!
Waffledynamics
AG
I gotta admit, I laughed.

HTownAg98

Dammit Tim, no. Just, no. Never ever talk to the FBI.
jeremy
AG
Traces of Texas said:

jeremy said:

Teslag said:

Quote:

Everything we've done to Russia since the fall of the Soviet Union has been adversarial instead of an honest attempt to bring them into the rest of the world.

Ah yes, the poor Russia bit. We were so mean to them we left them no choice but to invade three former soviet republics and engage in mass war crimes including the purposelfull targeting of civilians and raping of women.

Have you seen the History? Is America free of blame? Are we on thr "up-and-up"? Did Russia invade "unprovoked"?

Please tell me what America did to "provoke" Russia into invading a sovereign country, raping its women, and engaging in mass war crimes.

Try to move the UN on their border. I don't agree with Russia, but we ain't innocent.
MarkTwain
HTownAg98 said:

Dammit Tim, no. Just, no. Never ever talk to the FBI.

1004 is in his future you can count on it
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Teslag
AG
jeremy said:

Traces of Texas said:

jeremy said:

Teslag said:

Quote:

Everything we've done to Russia since the fall of the Soviet Union has been adversarial instead of an honest attempt to bring them into the rest of the world.

Ah yes, the poor Russia bit. We were so mean to them we left them no choice but to invade three former soviet republics and engage in mass war crimes including the purposelfull targeting of civilians and raping of women.

Have you seen the History? Is America free of blame? Are we on thr "up-and-up"? Did Russia invade "unprovoked"?

Please tell me what America did to "provoke" Russia into invading a sovereign country, raping its women, and engaging in mass war crimes.

Try to move the UN on their border. I don't agree with Russia, but we ain't innocent.

Do you ever ask yourself why these countries want to join a voluntary defensive pact (I'm assuming you meant NATO)?
johnnyblaze36
AG
Waffledynamics said:

I gotta admit, I laughed.

He's trolling pretty good. Anybody that thinks Tim Pool is some Russian/Putin stooge is a ****ing moron.

jeremy
AG
I hate the UN so much, I misspoke. Yes, Nato.

I'm trying to reason with others. Ive already learned you're too hard headed and "always right " and incapable of learning. You think if Russia moved in with Mexico, we would bend over and take it and smile about it. Ever hear of the Cuban missile crisis?

I'll make my point as clear as possible, knowing you won't concede a centimeter.

Russia shouldn't have invaded Ukrain. But they were provoked as many un-earhed documents warned us about for years (from American diplomats and officials). America has blood on our hands as well. No innocent parties exist.
Teslag
AG
They weren't provoked. It was a land grab and the NATO BS is just a Russian talking point. They invaded because they wanted Ukraine to be Russian. Putin even said as much.
Teslag
AG
Quote:

You think if Russia moved in with Mexico, we would bend over and take it and smile about it.

Would we launch cruise missiles into their residential areas, try to annex Mexican states with sham elections, slaughter and rape civilians, and try to destroy their infrastructure to freeze them death?

Why do you ignore that question?
jeremy
AG
I said I would not respond to you again, but I will one more time you obtuse person.

How many times have I said that I don't agree with Russia!? I DO NOT think they are in the right.
The way that they countered was not okay.

There is youre damn answer, Again.

Keep thinking the US foreign policy is squeaky clean and then keep wondering why we're in perpetual wars that we lose.

I'm done responding. You're incapable of intelligent dialog and have proven it numerous times in countless threads.
RGLAG85
AG
jeremy said:

I said I would not respond to you again, but I will one more time you obtuse person.

How many times have I said that I don't agree with Russia!? I DO NOT think they are in the right.
The way that they countered was not okay.

There is youre damn answer, Again.

Keep thinking the US foreign policy is squeaky clean and then keep wondering why we're in perpetual wars that we lose.

I'm done responding. You're incapable of intelligent dialog and have proven it numerous times in countless threads.
Maybe it will help you to understand she's part of the beltway cabal.
captkirk
AG
GAC06 said:

Old McDonald said:

so to summarize the tim pool apologia from his supporters, he wasn't spreading russian propaganda because they were paying him to, rather russia was paying him because he was spreading russian propaganda. much more forgivable!

I'm sure it's just a coincidence. Russia probably pays tons of people just because.
We know they paid the Bidens
captkirk
AG
Teslag said:

Ah yes, the "peace deal" where Ukraine gives up their entire country to russian providence? That's not a peace deal, it's surrender. And the Ukrainians are 100x better off today than if they had accepted that "peace".
All the dead Ukranians and their families might disagree
Capybara
Any adult who pays attention to any of these three shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. If they already have, then I suppose some sort of stipend for their offspring is in order.
MarkTwain
Russia doesn't give a damn about 80% of Ukraine it's all about access ports to the Black Sea.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Stat Monitor Repairman

Is the DOJ alleging that a $10 million dollar passive investment could potentially sway the US presidential election?

If thats the case what have they been doing for the past 3 years and 10 months to get a handle on this known issue?

Why is this just now coming out 59-days before the election?
ts5641
Wow this is the government destroying their enemies. You better vote Republican folks. You won't be able to recognize America in another 5-10 years of leftist rule.
aTmAg
AG
Anybody claiming Russia was provoked is incapable of intelligent dialog. Every country and person in the world has the right to ally with whoever they want. Any 3rd party claiming otherwise is the provocateur.

Russia invaded Georgia prior to invading Ukraine. Do you fools think the CIA somehow provoked that? Putin came into power by faking terrorist attacks and then invading Chechnya as a "response". Did we "provoke" that too? Hell no.

Putin is an ******* and you guys support him. It's that simple.
Danny Vermin
If you haven't listened to Thursdays Bongino podcast, you need to as its all about this.

Putin has Endorsed Kamla Harris.

https://rumble.com/v5dqp5p-is-the-doj-trying-to-steal-another-election-ep.-2323-09052024.html
Teslag
AG
captkirk said:

Teslag said:

Ah yes, the "peace deal" where Ukraine gives up their entire country to russian providence? That's not a peace deal, it's surrender. And the Ukrainians are 100x better off today than if they had accepted that "peace".

They probably rightfully blame Putin, the man 100% solely responsible for invading their sovereign country.
aTmAg
AG
captkirk said:

Teslag said:

Actually, they probably wholeheartedly agree.
DanielDay
Danny Vermin said:

If you haven't listened to Thursdays Bongino podcast, you need to as its all about this.

Putin has Endorsed Kamla Harris.

https://rumble.com/v5dqp5p-is-the-doj-trying-to-steal-another-election-ep.-2323-09052024.html

Why post that on a thread about Russia paying far right podcasters? Are you accusing bongino?
captkirk
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Is the DOJ alleging that a $10 million dollar passive investment could potentially sway the US presidential election?

If thats the case what have they been doing for the past 3 years and 10 months to get a handle on this known issue?

Why is this just now coming out 59-days before the election?
Here's why

captkirk
AG
aTmAg said:

captkirk said:

Teslag said:

Yes, peace is never the answer
aTmAg
AG
captkirk said:

aTmAg said:

captkirk said:

Teslag said:

Yes, peace is never the answer
The only way to really achieve peace is to be strong enough that nobody wants to F with you. Not to give in to enemies hoping they don't take too much.
nortex97
AG
I read that the CEO/Execs were were not indicted, and is probably under a sealed indictment, but is/has been a cooperating witness. Andrew Weissman, while a terrible lawyer/person, is probably right on this; they are trying to go after bigger fish.

But who are they likely to get? I don't think Bongino/Carlson etc. are on the payroll. Probably just a long running operation to make an election season splash headline, to hopefully sway low information voters not to trust pro-Trump media. That's clearly what Team Kamala hopes to portray;

The truth is, this story itself, when studied, is a pretty pathetic Russiagate reincarnation;
aggiez03
AG
UPDATE:

No Foreign Government (Outside of Israel) is EVER going to help the Republican candidate win.

Anytime the media is telling you this, it is a lie.

Everyone wants a weaker US (outside of Israel) as it means they can do what they want and they can get more free stuff and/or Pay to Play is in full effect

Hope that Helps...
Danny Vermin
How dense are you, sock? Did you listen to it? If you did, you would know that he pissed on all of this lie.
DanielDay
Russia was paying for Rubin and Pool to hype up Harris? Thats some 4D chess move.
Rapier108
DanielDay said:

Russia was paying for Rubin and Pool to hype up Harris? Thats some 4D chess move.
They weren't being paid by Russia. Even the DOJ says they were not. It was the company they were selling some of their content to. The owner of that company was openly campaigning against Trump.

Quit lying already.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
MarkTwain
Farmer_J

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.