Tim Pool, Dave Rubin, and Benny Johnson's company Tenet Media allegations

12,381 Views | 188 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Reality Denier
jeremy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Teslag said:

Quote:

Everything we've done to Russia since the fall of the Soviet Union has been adversarial instead of an honest attempt to bring them into the rest of the world.

Ah yes, the poor Russia bit. We were so mean to them we left them no choice but to invade three former soviet republics and engage in mass war crimes including the purposelfull targeting of civilians and raping of women.

Have you seen the History? Is America free of blame? Are we on thr "up-and-up"? Did Russia invade "unprovoked"?
B-1 83
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

B-1 83 said:

oh no said:

Russia didn't need to be our enemy. Cold War has been over for a while.

re: Ukraine: USA and the west didn't need to keep provoking Russia with nato expansion threats, something they promised they wouldn't do. They didn't need to install an anti-russia government. They didn't need to operate 46 biolabs there. They didn't need to turn it into a money laundering playground for elitists where their sons serve on the boards of Ukrainian companies. They didn't need to make silly comments about "minor incursions". ..but USA did all of that. And then after the incursion, USA sabotaged a multi-billion dollar subsea energy project that was supposed to bring cheaper gas to western Europe as well as sent Boris Johnson to prevent negotiated peace talks that would have ended a senseless war and deaths.

USA shouldn't be totally isolationist, but they need to stop wasting our money all over the world meddling in everyone else's affairs and provoking wars that we then need to fund and shadow run.

I will say that for free. Russia doesn't need to pay me to say that. ...and my grandmother, my Babushka, was born and raised in Kiev.
I wonder if your grandmother would rather live under Russian rule or free Ukrainian rule?

A grandma in Ukraine is none of our business. We're not the world police. Are we trying to free grandma in China, Africa, Iran? America has sponsored attempted coups in Georgia, Serbia, Hungary, Ukraine, etc. We should mind our own business and worry about Americans. Everything we've done to Russia since the fall of the Soviet Union has been adversarial instead of an honest attempt to bring them into the rest of the world.

America is the biggest bully in the world and that's how the rest of the world views us. The whole spreading freedom and democracy thing is propaganda so people here will support our military and political actions. That's not the way the rest of the world sees us.
The point
|
|
|
|
Your head
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
oh no
AG
B-1 83 said:

oh no said:

Russia didn't need to be our enemy. Cold War has been over for a while.

re: Ukraine: USA and the west didn't need to keep provoking Russia with nato expansion threats, something they promised they wouldn't do. They didn't need to install an anti-russia government. They didn't need to operate 46 biolabs there. They didn't need to turn it into a money laundering playground for elitists where their sons serve on the boards of Ukrainian companies. They didn't need to make silly comments about "minor incursions". ..but USA did all of that. And then after the incursion, USA sabotaged a multi-billion dollar subsea energy project that was supposed to bring cheaper gas to western Europe as well as sent Boris Johnson to prevent negotiated peace talks that would have ended a senseless war and deaths.

USA shouldn't be totally isolationist, but they need to stop wasting our money all over the world meddling in everyone else's affairs and provoking wars that we then need to fund and shadow run.

I will say that for free. Russia doesn't need to pay me to say that. ...and my grandmother, my Babushka, was born and raised in Kiev.
I wonder if your grandmother would rather live under Russian rule or free Ukrainian rule?
She died in 2007 as an American citizen. She was a tenured university professor, wrote several books, and had exhibits of her subject matter displayed at the Smithsonian in DC. She left Kiev after WWII. Actually, she was rescued by American Red Cross when the Syrets concentration camp near Kiev was liberated. (Nazis put a lot people in camps; not just jews.) The country she grew up in was USSR. Ukraine did not exist as its own independent state until the early 1990s, over 30 years after she left.

She loved and took pride in a lot about her homeland and always wanted to share her culture with her grandkids. She was happy the USSR fell apart, abandoned communism, and adopted a constitution as a federal republic, but considered herself Russian even after Ukraine was formed as its own state. A lot of older Ukrainians don't have a lot of state pride and consider themselves Russian.

She visited relatives in St. Petersburg and Kiev often (as well as other relatives in Bulgaria and Belarus). She considered Kiev and St. Petersburg as cities in the same country even though technically Ukraine was its own new country. My Babushka didn't recognize Ukraine as its own country and spoke often of corruption all over that whole region until she died. I doubt she knew how much worse that corruption would get after she died.

My guess, if we had told her before she died that she had to abandon her homes in Massachusetts and Alaska and move to Kiev, would she rather it be Russian government or Ukrainian government, she'd probably say Russian, but I'm certain she would not want either side killing each other.

I can't defend Putin for invading. It is possible to admonish Putin and still be critical of the US for provoking the "minor incursion" in Feb 2022, intentionally preventing a peace deal in April 2022, only so we can keep sending our money and assets over there to keep operating a shadow war with Russia for what's going to end up being over three years. It was not necessary.
Teslag
AG
jeremy said:

Teslag said:

Quote:

Everything we've done to Russia since the fall of the Soviet Union has been adversarial instead of an honest attempt to bring them into the rest of the world.

Ah yes, the poor Russia bit. We were so mean to them we left them no choice but to invade three former soviet republics and engage in mass war crimes including the purposelfull targeting of civilians and raping of women.

Have you seen the History? Is America free of blame? Are we on thr "up-and-up"? Did Russia invade "unprovoked"?

Sovereign nations are free to align with whoever they want without fear of being invaded and their civilians terrorized.
Teslag
AG
Quote:

US for provoking the "minor incursion" in Feb 2022, intentionally preventing a peace deal in April 2022,
jeremy
AG
So you're not familiar?

Russia can align with Mexico and move to the Texas border?
B-1 83
AG
If that's the case, she'd be the first person I've ever heard of that was free from the Soviet Union and its goons and would like to go back under it without a fight.

I'll take note that there was at least one.
Teslag
AG
Quote:

Ukraine did not exist as its own independent state until the early 1990s, over 30 years after she left.

Yep, in 1991 when 92% of the populace voted for Ukrainian sovereignty
Teslag
AG
jeremy said:

So you're not familiar?

Russia can align with Mexico and move to the Texas border?

Yes. Mexico is free to choose their own alliances without us invading them and launching cruise missions into Mexico City apartment complexes and raping Mexican women. All the while our president says Mexicans don't really exist, and have in fact always been Americans anyway.

Because that's what Russia is doing to Ukraine.
oh no
AG
Teslag said:

Quote:

US for provoking the "minor incursion" in Feb 2022, intentionally preventing a peace deal in April 2022,

do you dispute the "minor incursion" invitation or the Boris Johnson peach deal scrapping? They both happened.

Teslag
AG
And make no mistake. This war has nothing to do with NATO, or mean old USA, or Russia being provoked. It's always been what it is, a pure and simple land grab by Putin. Because he literally wrote a lengthy manifesto saying Ukraine has always been Russian and it doesn't really exist. .
Teslag
AG
Ah yes, the "peace deal" where Ukraine gives up their entire country to russian providence? That's not a peace deal, it's surrender. And the Ukrainians are 100x better off today than if they had accepted that "peace".
Teslag
AG
And Russia was going to invade Ukraine regardless of anything BIden said. They had been building up forces for months before then. That decision was already made.

They wanted Ukraine to be a part of Russia, grandmas and all.
oh no
AG
B-1 83 said:

If that's the case, she'd be the first person I've ever heard of that was free from the Soviet Union and its goons and would like to go back under it without a fight.

How many people born and raised in Kiev USSR have you actually met and spoken to? It was Russia for over a hundred years until 1991. I'm telling you about someone very personal to me but you can act like the expert. Did you also become a virologist or epidemiologist in 2020?
Thunderstruck xx
aTmAg said:

It's all over reddit that these guys were exposed as receiving funding from Russia. After clicking around and trying to find a source article, I found this:
https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2024/09/04/indictment-russians-tennessee-company-tenet/75074263007/
Quote:

Two Russian nationals who worked for Russia Today, a Russian state-controlled media outlet, were indicted on accusations they funneled nearly $10 million to a Tennessee-based online content creation company to publish English-language videos on social media sites like TikTok, Instagram, X and YouTube. The company's more than 2,000 videos posted in the last 10 months have been viewed more than 16 million times just on YouTube, according to the indictment.
The article states that Tenet Media is not directly named, but that context clues point to them:
Quote:

The indictment, unsealed in the federal court for the Southern District of New York, doesn't identify the Tennessee company, but descriptions in the indictment match those of Tennessee-based Tenet Media.

The indictment states the company described itself on its website as "a network of heterodox commentators that focus on Western political and cultural issues." Tennessee-based company Tenet Media has the same message on its homepage. The indictment states the Tennessee-based company was incorporated around Jan. 19, 2022, which matches records from the Tennessee Secretary of State's Office. The indictment says the company applied to the Tennessee Department of State to conduct business on May 22, 2023.
I don't trust reddit as far as I can throw it, and I don't know crap about the Tennessean. So I'm not sure how legit this is.

Since this came out, there have been posts of Tim Pool clips where he declares nonsense like "Ukraine is the #1 threat to America" and that "we need to apologize to Russia". (F that.) I don't know if Dave Rubin or Benny Johnson have been claiming similar things. Occasionally I see clips from the latter 2 on YouTube and they are always of them merely commenting on clips of other conservatives making legitimate arguing against libs. I can't remember hearing anything profound coming out of their brains directly. So to me, it would be no big loss.

Anyway, if this is true, I can't see how anybody takes them seriously at all anymore.

B-1 83
AG
oh no said:

B-1 83 said:

How many people born and raised in Kiev USSR have you actually met and spoken to? It was Russia for over a hundred years until 1991. I'm telling you about someone very personal to me but you can act like the expert. Did you also become a virologist or epidemiologist in 2020?
Damn, lighten up. Did I say "met"? No. And I don't know wtf you're babbling about in 2020.
Traces of Texas
jeremy said:

Teslag said:

Quote:

Please tell me what America did to "provoke" Russia into invading a sovereign country, raping its women, and engaging in mass war crimes.
“I must say as to what I have seen of Texas, it is the garden spot of the world. The best land & best prospects for health I ever saw is here, and I do believe it is a fortune to any man to come here.” —– David Crockett
Teslag
AG

Quote:

It was Russia for over a hundred years until 1991. I'm telling you about someone very personal to me but you can act like the expert.

And yet 92% of her peers voted for Ukrainian independence...
Traces of Texas
NM Double post
“I must say as to what I have seen of Texas, it is the garden spot of the world. The best land & best prospects for health I ever saw is here, and I do believe it is a fortune to any man to come here.” —– David Crockett
Rapier108
Enough with the Russia-Ukraine war derail.

There are 2 active threads for that topic depending on if you live war in general, or love Russia.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
nortex97
AG
Blaze fires anti-trump YouTuber based on this shenanigan;

Old McDonald
so to summarize the tim pool apologia from his supporters, he wasn't spreading russian propaganda because they were paying him to, rather russia was paying him because he was spreading russian propaganda. much more forgivable!
Who?mikejones!
Reads like this is addressed to me, since I asked the question.

I've not listened to a single Tim pool episode ever.

But, I do think it's an important distinction to make as to whether he was giving his opinion l, which may have been friendly to the Russians, as opposed to being told what to say.

I understand you're incapable of understanding the difference and that's fine.

While we're here, how do you feel about npr?
GAC06
AG
Old McDonald said:

so to summarize the tim pool apologia from his supporters, he wasn't spreading russian propaganda because they were paying him to, rather russia was paying him because he was spreading russian propaganda. much more forgivable!

I'm sure it's just a coincidence. Russia probably pays tons of people just because.
jeremy
AG
Teslag said:

And make no mistake. This war has nothing to do with NATO, or mean old USA, or Russia being provoked. It's always been what it is, a pure and simple land grab by Putin. Because he literally wrote a lengthy manifesto saying Ukraine has always been Russian and it doesn't really exist. .

Thanks for telling us the lense from which you view this. There were also man state department heads and even the former director of the CIA who said, do not do this to Russia and Putin and yet we did.

I think you'd be wise to see that there can be two sides to the story AND BOTH actors could be lying and evil. I wish America had clean hands, but it just ain't the truth.
C@LAg
Old McDonald said:

now do hillary/steele and the russian dossier.

please.

do.
RogerFurlong
C@LAg said:

Old McDonald said:

now do hillary/steele and the russian dossier.

please.

do.
Or the actual Chinese spies in the democrat party.
Stat Monitor Repairman
You'll see a clip of these people from time-to-time come across Youtube.

How will the average person know if they've been influenced by Russian propaganda?

Is there some kind of test to know whether you've been exposed?

If you think you've been exposed to Russian propaganda should you go ahead and vote Kamala just to be safe?

Whats the protocol here?
sclaff
AG
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
jeremy said:

Teslag said:

Thanks for telling us the lense from which you view this. There were also man state department heads and even the former director of the CIA who said, do not do this to Russia and Putin and yet we did.

I think you'd be wise to see that there can be two sides to the story AND BOTH actors could be lying and evil. I wish America had clean hands, but it just ain't the truth.

We were both playing spy games and Russia lost. Now they are flipping the board over and saying we cheated for doing exactly what they were doing.
RGLAG85
AG
DanielDay said:

At least can all agree now that anyone who listened to Tim Pool and nodded their head, they were being influenced by Russia. Even they can't deny it now,
Yes you can. What an idiotic take with the information at hand.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Is Dave Rubin the guy that starts every video with 'I'm off grid for the month of September but heres a video of [someone doing something.]'

How's this guy peddling Russian influence?

What else does he do other than that?
Nanomachines son
91AggieLawyer said:

Who?mikejones! said:

So it's illegal for Russia to pay podcasters/influencers to say things but it's fine for a presidential campaign to do the same?

I think the issue is why is it illegal (allegedly) for Russia to pay podcasters but not illegal for the Ukraine to buy off US politicians into supporting them?

THAT is what is behind these indictments.

Can anyone identify the date when the left STOPPED loving Russia? They were huge Soviet fans during the Reagan and Bush eras.

Why is it illegal for Russia but not Qatar, Israel, UAE, etc? Why the focus on Russia?
Teslag
AG
nortex97 said:

Blaze fires anti-trump YouTuber based on this shenanigan;

You mean Lauren Chen who was literally an employee of the Russian government for two years?

Noooooooooo!
nortex97
AG
Sorry, I should have explained the point for you better; she wasn't supporting Trump, which is the DoJ/MSM narrative. That's it, that's the whole point.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.