Tim Pool, Dave Rubin, and Benny Johnson's company Tenet Media allegations

12,466 Views | 188 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Reality Denier
Nanomachines son
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Serious Lee said:

heard lauren southern was named in this too. that just tickles me

What I find funny about all of this is that none of the people named had any credibility within dissident right spheres at all and all of them are regularly made fun of and called out.

Also interesting is how this level of scrutiny is on Russian influence yet the same is not done with Qatar, UAE, Israel, and others who have funneled far more money into propaganda outlets here. Real interesting how this works.
TAMU1990
AG
Russia, Russia, Russia like clockwork. At least they could change the actors from the last time. Even CNN hired Stelzer back.

Where are my pearls?
AgLA06
AG
oh no said:

re: Ukraine: USA and the west didn't need to keep provoking Russia with nato expansion threats, something they promised they wouldn't do. .

You didn't need to provoke your wife to cheat on you. It was all your fault SHE did those things.

That's some grade A tenet copium.
Teslag
AG
Quote:

: USA and the west didn't need to keep provoking Russia with nato expansion threats
dogowner
How much per post are the Russia defenders making on TexAgs? Yall need to negotiate with Vladimir for a new deal.
sam callahan
Quote:

What are you implying? That I want this war to continue? Despite the fact that the system I work on has zero role in the Ukraine/Russia war? And that us funding alternative weapons takes funding away from the one I work on?

I'm not implying anything. I am clearly stating that if someone has financial interests tied to an issue that should be weighed when considering their opinion.

You clearly link Tim Pool's positions to financial incentives. Gander meet goose.

Your system get different stock options/matching than the rest of your company?

Does the overall financial condition of your company not affect all the teams?

* I never listen to Tim Pool and only have a superficial understanding of who he is.
Who?mikejones!
RGLAG85 said:

Who?mikejones! said:

So it's illegal for Russia to pay podcasters/influencers to say things but it's fine for a presidential campaign to do the same?
Yep, where's the investigation into the dnc, the biden administration, the msm, big tech and the fbi? What about China, Iran and the any number of countries that do the same? These influences are mammothly greater than Russia, but Russia is the lefts boogie man.

I'm patiently waiting for the indictments to come down for all the student groups being funded by Iran (with our money, nonetheless(, essentially weaponizing our 1st amendment to push an Iranian message that's counter to our self interest

Texas velvet maestro
(the so called) Biden administration announces major actions to tackle Russian efforts to influence 2024 election

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/04/politics/biden-administration-accuse-russia-election-influence-efforts/index.html
LMCane
that dummy Lauren Chen also pimps for Putin all the time
johnnyblaze36
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

Biden administration announces major actions to tackle Russian efforts to influence 2024 election

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/04/politics/biden-administration-accuse-russia-election-influence-efforts/index.html
The internal polling for Harris/Walz must be horrific for this ****ery to already be taking place again.
oh no
AG
AgLA06 said:

oh no said:

re: Ukraine: USA and the west didn't need to keep provoking Russia with nato expansion threats, something they promised they wouldn't do. .

You didn't need to provoke your wife to cheat on you. It was all your fault SHE did those things.

I never once said Russia should have invaded or defended Russia for invading. I only said USA and the west didn't need to keep provoking. Both sides are wasting human lives and USA is wasting our money.
aezmvp
I wonder how much money China is dumping into our politics... and why you never hear about it. Oh wait I don't have to wonder why I don't hear about it, it's pretty damn obvious.
DanielDay
At least can all agree now that anyone who listened to Tim Pool and nodded their head, they were being influenced by Russia. Even they can't deny it now,
cevans_40
AG
Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Or maybe he noticed how much you lefties hate people not like you.
ah yes the lefties, famously responsible for the proliferation of "civil war 2.0" rhetoric
You are responsible for the rhetoric but you're just too blind to see it.
Serious Lee
dogowner said:

How much per post are the Russia defenders making on TexAgs? Yall need to negotiate with Vladimir for a new deal.
heard tell hes offered me citizenship, but i hate the cold and vodka sucks.
Old McDonald
Who?mikejones! said:

Yet, your people wanna cover for illegal immigrant crime.

The point is, it's state sponsored propaganda either way. I'd probably agree that neither is necessarily "free speech" and therefore could be regulated to some degree
ignoring your first sentence non-sequitur, it's wholly reasonable for a sovereign state to sponsor its own media while outlawing their enemies from doing the same within its borders. russia's government does not have a right to free speech in america, nor should they.
Who?mikejones!
Waiting on the same punishment for Iran, Saudi, China and other State influence to be challenged
munch96
AG
updated statement from Tim Pool. Says he had to issue a correction since it wasn't leaked but an official DOJ release....

nortex97
AG
Which is true. And none of this makes sense, in that the intent is to portray Putin as pro-Trump, yet that's not what the documents/influencers were saying.

Certainly, not worth arguing with folks who take this charade at face value, though.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
agracer said:

Is it illegal for a foreign company to advertise in the US on social media?
It's probably not an actual company and more of an arm of the Russian government.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
oh no said:

AgLA06 said:

oh no said:

I never once said Russia should have invaded or defended Russia for invading. I only said USA and the west didn't need to keep provoking. Both sides are wasting human lives and USA is wasting our money.

RFK, Jr. and I agree with you.

He also has quite a story on how the Biden administration coerced the tearing up of a peace deal between Ukraine and Russia just days before the Russian invasion. Pretty sick stuff.
Old McDonald
Who?mikejones! said:

Waiting on the same punishment for Iran, Saudi, China and other State influence to be challenged
agreed, the doj should investigate the saudis funding elon's purchase of twitter
Old McDonald
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

agracer said:

Is it illegal for a foreign company to advertise in the US on social media?
It's probably not an actual company and more of an arm of the Russian government.
the "company" in question here is RT, which is russian state-sponsored media
samurai_science
TAMU1990 said:

Russia, Russia, Russia like clockwork. At least they could change the actors from the last time. Even CNN hired Stelzer back.

Where are my pearls?
samurai_science
Which is more dangerous, Liberal or Russians? I am going to go with the people that live here
Who?mikejones!
I'd be fine with that, if there's any laws being alleged to being broken.

We know that Iran is funding some of these groups protesting with state money. Let's get those investigations going too.

I'm sure China has funded media and much worse. Let's get those investigations going too.

MarkTwain
Tim Pool is not irrelevant he has had some good moments like this takedown of the burnout Jack Dorsey and the demonic Marxist Vijaya Gadde on the Rogan Podcast.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
dreyOO
Who?mikejones! said:

So it's illegal for Russia to pay podcasters/influencers to say things but it's fine for a presidential campaign to do the same?
/asking for the mayor's wife

This is selective prosecution if they are already qualifying it with "unwittingly". Every media source these days passes along theories and information to be first or edgy. There is very little original content.

So are they gonna start indicting everyone on X with an edgy opinion?
sam callahan
Quote:

Just the right leaning ones.
Who?mikejones!
dreyOO said:

Who?mikejones! said:

/asking for the mayor's wife

This is selective prosecution if they are already qualifying it with "unwittingly". Every media source these days passes along theories and information to be first or edgy. There is very little original content.

But it's "our" propaganda, allegedly.
Texas velvet maestro
My barometer on influencers is basic stuff, like if you're espousing paper ballots and same day voting in person you've jumped the first hurdle. If russia happens to want that for the USA, then coincidentally I have overlap w russia.

f all the noise and accusations, especially in this season.
Stat Monitor Repairman
60-days before election and they honeypotted a bunch of youtubers.

Nice.

2024 tracking as expected.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Wonder what they got planned for Rogan and others?
DanielDay
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

60-days before election and they honeypotted a bunch of youtubers.

Nice.

2024 tracking as expected.
Been going on for years with some of these influencers. It's not a coincidence that most of them share the same characteristic especially claiming how they used to be democrats or independents. Now they only slam democrats, hype republicans and praise Russia.

Previously they were accused of bias for views. Now we know it was because Russia paid them. Perhaps they have some valid deniability but it doesn't change their opinion was bought by Putin.
TAMU1990
AG
dogowner said:

How many poster are here who can't see a red herring? Remember the democrat's hand picked Robert Mueller discounted your last Russia hoax in spectacular fashion. He looked slightly better than Biden while delivering that bomb of a report.

We all know there are paid shills here. Nov 5th can't get here fast enough. I had to look up the date just to make sure I wouldn't get arrested.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.