Democrats all in on Harris: Obamas endorse

3,545 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by mjschiller
BQ78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-can-count-on-obamas-campaign-releases-new-endorsement-video

Sacrificial lamb, really loved or is the greatest election fraud team back? What do you think?

I'm still not sure which it will be.
AggieDruggist89
AG
valvemonkey91
AG
No, I think Obama is backed into a corner. He is rolling thr dice with her. Their full court press is in overtime now with the "white women for Kamala" and "Haley voters for Kamala" campaigns on X.
DrEvazanPhD
I'm sure she kissed ring
Funky Winkerbean
AG
The democrats steal another election. Where is Bernie? Pocahontas? Shouldn't they be upset?
RoadkillBBQ
Some of his concerns with being able to influence and control her must have been answered positively.
Owlagdad
She is so damned dumb, it's going to take all the democrats past and present to help her.
nortex97
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

The democrats steal another election. Where is Bernie? Pocahontas? Shouldn't they be upset?

So, so cringe. Over the top.

I read a meme this am about how 'the party cheating in the primary election totally promises not to cheat again in the general election to follow.'
MarkTwain
That wasn't even a real conversation…… two voice overs and her trying to adlib? What a joke.

It's supposed to be on speaker so why is she holding it up to her ear? What a joke
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
zephyr88
AG
I can't wait for Trump to expose her for what she is.
ttu_85
Funky Winkerbean said:

They haven't stole this election. They may try. She is a terrible candidate and will lose.

My goodness why cant people see this.
C@LAg
Darth Soros called the Obamas and got them to bend the knee.
ttu_85
zephyr88 said:

Finally !! Someone that gets it. Have some faith. My god some posters are all gloom and doom after ingesting a days worth of libtard propaganda.

Think !!!!!

J.P. 03
AG
Interesting that they edited out the audio of her laughing at the end.
waco_aggie05
AG
ttu_85 said:

zephyr88 said:

Finally !! Someone that gets it. Have some faith. My god some posters are all gloom and doom after ingesting a days worth of libtard propaganda.

Think !!!!!

That's the point. In a halfway fair election trump wins 49 states this go round. We are all expecting an election that makes Sadam Hussein blush. The democrats are not scared of any repercussions so they will cheat their ass off and dare Rs to do something about it and they won't.
20ag07
That whole thing is so ridiculously edited.

They dropped it at 5:30 AM ET, which means "the call" happened when?

Obama says "earlier this week" Michelle and I called our friend Kamala.

And everybody just sat on it for a few days?
The D
AG
[No need for the vulgarity -- Staff]
EskimoJoe
ttu_85 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

They haven't stole this election. They may try. She is a terrible candidate and will lose.

Get ready for the media blitz. They will fawn all over her and tell you how great she is. The .com gang (except Elon) will show her trending positively. Google will manipulate search results in her favor. "Polling data" will be reported to show her very close to Trump. Expect "polling data" to show her slightly ahead by the end of October. The dems will do their thing- mail in ballots, filling out ballots in nursing homes and cemeteries, etc. Pipes will break, additional boxes of boxes of ballots will be found at the last minute, and they will complete the steal. She will get 100 million votes in THE MOST SECURE ELECTION EVAR! They will use their "polling data" that showed the 2 candidates running a close race to condition you to not be suprised when they install their puppet.

We have seen this movie before.
rgag12
AG
This reminds of the "WE WON JOE!" cringe phone call video that Kamala posted in 2020 right after the election.

So bad
Matt_ag98
ttu_85 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Because Trump "lost" to a dude that hid in his basement for 8 months leading up to the 2020 election, that's why
outofstateaggie
AG
I'll bet the deal was that Kelly would be the VP. Rumors were that Obama wanted him at the top of the ticket and was pissed when Joe endorsed Kamala.
outofstateaggie
AG
EskimoJoe said:

ttu_85 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Get ready for the media blitz. They will fawn all over her and tell you how great she is. The .com gang (except Elon) will show her trending positively. Google will manipulate search results in her favor. "Polling data" will be reported to show her very close to Trump. Expect "polling data" to show her slightly ahead by the end of October. The dems will do their thing- mail in ballots, filling out ballots in nursing homes and cemeteries, etc. Pipes will break, additional boxes of boxes of ballots will be found at the last minute, and they will complete the steal. She will get 100 million votes in THE MOST SECURE ELECTION EVAR! They will use their "polling data" that showed the 2 candidates running a close race to condition you to not be suprised when they install their puppet.

Media blitz has been happening for a week now. It been startling to see how coordinated the whole thing has been. From fundraising to narrative. Everyone is on board and it's terrifying.
ttu_85
EskimoJoe said:

ttu_85 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

1. Bolded 1: True but only in the beginning. It will also raise expectations she is incapable of meeting.

2. Bolded 2: We had better be watching like hawks but if we catch them in the act and on multiple occasions then there will be recourse. Are we so weak and helpless that we have no options if they are busted cheating? If so then we are already in a dictatorship.

If our system of elections are as bad or corrupt as some say then we are in serious trouble and whether we want to admit it or not it will get nasty in the streets. No way 50% of the population will allow its self to be disenfranchised over time. It may take the adaptation of more federalism to save the Union. Else the pressure will blow it apart. That's just a fact, unfortunately.
TAMU1990
AG
outofstateaggie said:

EskimoJoe said:

ttu_85 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Media blitz has been happening for a week now. It been startling to see how coordinated the whole thing has been. From fundraising to narrative. Everyone is on board and it's terrifying.

And corrupt
ttu_85
Matt_ag98 said:

ttu_85 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Because Trump "lost" to a dude that hid in his basement for 8 months leading up to the 2020 election, that's why
True but I was frustrated with Trump because by the end of it he was running half speed. Seems to be doing better this time. And Harris has given him tons of political ammo and sound bites. Give the counter attack a chance before going all gloom and doom.

They want you demoralized. Dont play their game.
Texasaggie32
Strange that this is a Friday morning news dump via X
BQ78
AG
That had to be AI, she never said unburdened.
ts5641
ttu_85 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

She's definitely terrible, the media are rewriting her currently. They are going to make her the smart, sassy, young strong black woman. They'll get vast swaths of white women who will vote for her because of that.
jja79
AG
ttu_85 said:

zephyr88 said:

Think !!!!!

Faith in what?
TRADUCTOR
Sounds like a conversation Mike is VP
annie88
AG
valvemonkey91 said:

No, I think Obama is backed into a corner. He is rolling thr dice with her. Their full court press is in overtime now with the "white women for Kamala" and "Haley voters for Kamala" campaigns on X.

I do too. I mean, these are just cringe. Staging a phone call?

Because this isn't cringe at all.

They probably looked at all the options and realized they had no choice. I mean really staging a phone call? Good Lord.It

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
El Gallo Blanco
ttu_85 said:

zephyr88 said:

Think !!!!!

Sorry, I have lost faith in my fellow countrymen. I just always expect the worst nowadays.
Iowaggie
AG
20ag07 said:

That whole thing is so ridiculously edited.

They dropped it at 5:30 AM ET, which means "the call" happened when?

Obama says "earlier this week" Michelle and I called our friend Kamala.

And everybody just sat on it for a few days?
20ag07
She was so marching down that hallway. Then she's outside, in front of the SUV.

Like this did not happen.

Also "oh you're both together" is something any junior level democratic operative who put this together should have been like nope not going with that one.
Iowaggie
AG
The different locations with phone on speaker were a lot over the top.

I like it the spoof when she calls them, "Big Mike and Barack"

"Your endorsement to me means so much...even though I didn't have it the first time"

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.