Biden's address to the nation.

13,389 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by TexAg1987
1836er
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
... sounds like I didn't miss anything then...
C@LAg
oh no said:

Yall stop responding to ******ed trolls. It's what they want.
its a sunday afternoon, nothing on tv yet, and the trump news has died down.

this is shooting a fish in a barrel.
oh no
AG
Only ******s actually think Dems ever take a "high road"
drewser95
AG

TexasAggiesWin
S
Funny how motives are ALWAYS known immediately after so many other situations…. But this one, we don't know. GTFO
IMnAg79
AG
No mention of gun control......Interesting
C@LAg
birds are known to fly straight into windows, so we already know they are not that bright.
Jock 07
AG
AnScAggie said:

Did he seriously try to equate Pelosi to Trump's attempted assassination?

And let me guess, he just happened to forget about Steve Scalise
AggieTFA06
AG
I have a hard time taking Biden or any democrat seriously when it comes to unity. Biden spent the past years comparing political opponents to Nazis and trying to dehumanize them in order to excuse the acts of violence or calls for acts of violence by the Democrats.

Biden campaigned on being a unity president and he has completely failed on that front. Last night is further proof that he has completely failed on that front (and on many other fronts).
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
Who?mikejones!
TexAgs91
AG
100% Pure Aggie said:

And there it is January 6

There's a new date now. July 13th
C@LAg
Agthatbuilds said:

i am scared anyone gives her a platform. she is a proven liar, time and again, across two democrat administrations.
Gigem314
AG
RafterAg223 said:

There are people on this very forum that will walk across hot coals to vote for this guy in November. Let that sink in.
And they honestly believe he and Trump are equals in their awareness and cognitive abilities.
Nuke_Ag05
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Get ****ed you soulless ****. You're part of the problem….
aggiedata
AG
So close

Fat Black Swan
AG
Wabs
AG
What will Biden campaign on now? His record???

LOLOLOLOLOL
dixichkn
AG
drewser95 said:

Every time I see that, I can't get over how her face is scarier than the bloody Trump head
P.H. Dexippus
AG
monarch said:

Battle box?
dixichkn
AG
annie88 said:

100% Pure Aggie said:

And there it is January 6

Oh Part of the media keeps talking about Charlottesville and January 6.

They never mentioned the BLM riots that went on for months killed Americans, burned cities, burned Businesses, hurt policeman, that was perfectly fine.

Don't mention all the prop Palestine anti-Israel Antisemitism going around this country from the left that's just fine.

Don't mention all the vitriol from Pelosi, Waters and the squad members and the two terrorists in Congress about all their hate and basically calling for Trump's death. That's just fine.

And they don't talk about any of the other mass shootings in the past seven years.

I'm assuming he didn't mention the cannibals for what they did to Uncle Bosie either
Who?mikejones!
Quote:

MSNBC won't air "Morning Joe" on Monday following Trump assassination attempt
From CNN's Oliver Darcy
MSNBC will not air "Morning Joe," its celebrated politics roundtable program, on Monday, opting to instead air breaking news coverage of the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump.

The progressive news network confirmed that it had decided to preempt its influential and top-rated morning show after a CNN inquiry. The network said the show would resume airing on Tuesday.

The decision by MSNBC to leave one of its most recognizable programs on the sidelines amid a seismic politics-driven news cycle, with the Republican National Convention getting underway in the wake of the Saturday shooting at Trump's campaign rally, is expected to raise eyebrows.

A person familiar with the matter told CNN that the decision was made to avoid a scenario in which one of the show's stable of two dozen-plus guests might make an inappropriate comment on live television that could be used to assail the program and network as a whole.

Gee. Wonder why they made this decision
hph6203
AG
BuddysBud
AG
hph6203 said:

"Tonight I am asking every American to make America … umm … you know the thing."
2wealfth Man
AG
was this pre-recorded?
Who?mikejones!
Too many errors to be pre recorded, imo
PCC_80
AG
Quote:

Maybe not tomorrow, but soon, the rhetoric will be back to trump is a threat and must be stopped at any cost.
Maybe a week if that long. Then it will be back to Trump is a Nazi and a Threat to Democracy.

Remember they are also talking about all possible Trump voters. Keep your eyes open and be prepared.
Gigem314
AG
BuddysBud said:

hph6203 said:

"Tonight I am asking every American to make America … umm … you know the thing."
"Anyway"
BigD_03
BkYdPitmaster said:

We need to bring down the temperature and rhetoric? Who's WE?

Remarkable how many Democrats and folks in the media have said "lower the temperature" or the like in the last 36 hours. Almost like it's been distributed.
Psycho Bunny
BigD_03 said:

BkYdPitmaster said:

We need to bring down the temperature and rhetoric? Who's WE?

Remarkable how many Democrats and folks in the media have said "lower the temperature" or the like in the last 36 hours. Almost like it's been distributed.
I will sell my vote for a plate of tacos and chile con queso

Q: What do you call a bad lawyer? A: Senator.
TexAg1987
Quote:

the show's stable of two dozen-plus guests HOSTS might make an inappropriate comment on live television that could be used to assail the program and network as a whole.
FIFT

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.