Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

821,230 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
JFABNRGR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agent-maroon said:

"only on the roof for approximately six minutes"

"ONLY" six minutes??!?!? Now there's an example of CYA phrasing if I've ever seen it...

Great catch.
MarkTwain
agent-maroon said:

"ONLY" six minutes??!?!? Now there's an example of CYA phrasing if I've ever seen it...

Actually video evidence supports that claim. It's all here in this threat. Mounted the roof at 6:07 and 6:13 his brains are on the rooftop.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Stat Monitor Repairman
BQ78 said:

One guy went to look for Crooks, got locked out of the building and the other guy had to go down to let him in as Crooks climbed on the roof.
Reminds me of this 800 year old proverb called 'For Want of a Nail' that demonstrates that some seemingly insignificant action by a single individual can wreck the entire operation.

For want of a nail the shoe was lost;
For want of a shoe the horse was lost;
For want of a horse the battle was lost;
For the failure of battle the kingdom was lost

Seems like what happened here. The decision by one guy to break the cardinal rule of 'do not leave your post' led to cascading failures which resulted in Trump getting shot in the head.
William Foster
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

BQ78 said:

One guy went to look for Crooks, got locked out of the building and the other guy had to go down to let him in as Crooks climbed on the roof.
Reminds me of this 800 year old proverb called 'For Want of a Nail' that demonstrates that some seemingly insignificant action by a single individual can wreck the entire operation.

Seems like what happened here. The decision by one guy to break the cardinal rule of 'do not leave your post' led to cascading failures which resulted in Trump getting shot in the head.
Almost as if the whole entire thing was "providence"/meant to be. The stuff that had to line up perfectly for this to happen still blows my mind to this day.
Touchless
AG
MarkTwain said:

agent-maroon said:

Actually video evidence supports that claim. It's all here in this threat. Mounted the roof at 6:07 and 6:13 his brains are on the rooftop.
Just went back and found a post of mine from a month ago. I had it at just under 3 minutes. This is also based on when he was first seen through a particular video angle. It's possible he was on the roof before that video caught him. But if I remember correctly, it appeared to show him walking across the roof towards the final area where he ultimately took the shot.

Below is the post I made. I don't know where they're getting 6 minutes, but I don't think that's accurate. Maybe 6 minutes from the time he was on the roof to the time a LEO was also on the roof after he was domed?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

BQ78 said:
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6359691041112?dicbo=v2-PCtTJYN

Now we have video from one of the victims showing Crooks moving on the building just before shooting.
Touchless said:
This is the first I've seen of him from what appears like when he first got on the roof. I'd be curious to see how much time elapsed from that point to when shots fired. Gives a more definite timeline of how long he was up there.
VegasAg86 said:
This link says the video is at 6:08 and the shots were fired at 6:11.

[url=https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-from-trump-assassination-attempt-victims-pov-shows-figure-moving-roof-moments-before-gunfire][/url]https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-from-trump-assassination-attempt-victims-pov-shows-figure-moving-roof-moments-before-gunfire
I just looked at it when watching the full speech. From the time that video first starts highlighting him on the roof, it's 2 minutes and 55 seconds. So basically 3 full minutes.
Science Denier
AG
MarkTwain said:

agent-maroon said:

Video evidence supports the cops SEEING him for almost 7 min. They should the cops running at him, one cop stopping to load a weapon, then continuing to run at him and then trying to get on the roof.

He was obviously on there longer, unless they just happened to see him the second he got on the roof.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Wildest part was that he parked in the cop parking lot. So he was on their radar to some extent from the moment he arrived.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
William Foster said:

BQ78 said:

Almost as if the whole entire thing was "providence"/meant to be. The stuff that had to line up perfectly for this to happen still blows my mind to this day.
It really is crazy to think of flipping a coin 10-15 times and getting heads, except that Trump moved his at the exact moment required.

Drone flying, suspicious character ID'ed to on site LEO, one of the best perches available being left open, people yelling for notification, poor communication, poor staffing, cop peeks up on the roof, still gets his shot off.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Science Denier
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

William Foster said:

BQ78 said:

It really is crazy to think of flipping a coin 10-15 times and getting heads, except that Trump moved his at the exact moment required.

Drone flying, suspicious character ID'ed to on site LEO, one of the best perches available being left open, people yelling for notification, poor communication, poor staffing, cop peeks up on the roof, still gets his shot off.

Not just "poor communication". There was a deliberate decision to not communicate with local police.

I guess SS didn't want to be bothered.
agracer
AG

Quote:

"Our overall finding is the subject was only on the roof for approximately six minutes prior to the shooting. Between 6:05 and 6:11 p.m.,"

-Kevin Rojek, special agent in charge of the FBI Pittsburgh Field Office,

• 6:06-6:12pmAGR sniper 1 goes to ground floor of the building to meet local law enforcement patrol to alert them to Crooks presence.

-Ron Johnsons preliminary report
Crooks goes on the roof within seconds the two AGR #1 Snipers abandoning their post.

They passed each other coming and going.
I thought just one did and the second was back in the room such that he had a very narrow field of view out the window and would not have been able to see Crooks on the roof?
BQ78
AG
He went downstairs to let the first guy to leave the post back in the building because he was locked out.
MarkTwain
Touchless said:

MarkTwain said:

agent-maroon said:

Just went back and found a post of mine from a month ago. I had it at just under 3 minutes. This is also based on when he was first seen through a particular video angle. It's possible he was on the roof before that video caught him. But if I remember correctly, it appeared to show him walking across the roof towards the final area where he ultimately took the shot.

Below is the post I made. I don't know where they're getting 6 minutes, but I don't think that's accurate. Maybe 6 minutes from the time he was on the roof to the time a LEO was also on the roof after he was domed?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

BQ78 said:

Now we have video from one of the victims showing Crooks moving on the building just before shooting.
Touchless said:
This is the first I've seen of him from what appears like when he first got on the roof. I'd be curious to see how much time elapsed from that point to when shots fired. Gives a more definite timeline of how long he was up there.
VegasAg86 said:

[url=https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-from-trump-assassination-attempt-victims-pov-shows-figure-moving-roof-moments-before-gunfire][/url]https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-from-trump-assassination-attempt-victims-pov-shows-figure-moving-roof-moments-before-gunfire
I just looked at it when watching the full speech. From the time that video first starts highlighting him on the roof, it's 2 minutes and 55 seconds. So basically 3 full minutes.

Look the famous video where it was filmed by James Copenhaver who was one of the people shot in the far bleachers. What appears like he's running across the single Roof he was actually running across multiple roofs. It's an optical illusion.

Multiple videos body cams dash cams all stitched together to show the whole path. All the YouTube videos are linked pages back. He climbed up those AC units and made the dash I traced in purple. The X shows where the units are and the star is where he was perched and eventually domed.

What throws off the optics is the fact that the AGR complex is angled and not perpendicular to the fairgrounds and there is a 41 foot elevation change. The complex sits down in a slight hole.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Touchless
AG
Don't think I had seen it confirmed how he had actually gotten on the roof but that would help explain the extra 3 minutes of sorts. What is the green line you added there?
zb008
It seems odd to me that the kid's parents have lawyered up.
MarkTwain
zb008 said:

Guess you're not familiar with James and Jennifer Crumbley who were both convicted of involuntary manslaughter when their son Ethan's committed a deadly shooting at Oxford High School in 2021.
twk
AG
MarkTwain said:

Touchless said:

MarkTwain said:

agent-maroon said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

BQ78 said:

Touchless said:
VegasAg86 said:

Look the famous video where it was filmed by James Copenhaver who was one of the people shot in the far bleachers. What appears like he's running across the single Roof he was actually running across multiple roofs. It's an optical illusion.

Multiple videos body cams dash cams all stitched together to show the whole path. All the YouTube videos are linked pages back. He climbed up those AC units and made the dash I traced in purple. The X shows where the units are and the star is where he was perched and eventually domed.

What throws off the optics is the fact that the AGR complex is angled and not perpendicular to the fairgrounds and there is a 41 foot elevation change. The complex sits down in a slight hole.

This also explains how he was "on the roof" for 3 minutes, or whatever, before he was taken out. He was only in his final shooting position for a much shorter duration. It took him some time to get across the other buildings. Also, the snipers who were posted in the second story of part of the structure wouldn't have had a view of him (at least not if they were looking out the windows facing the rally site) until he got into his final position.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Yeah, I was bending over backwards trying to find any benefit of doubt, but it's pretty apparent the level of concern was ever so slightly above zero.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Catag94
AG
MarkTwain said:

zb008 said:

Guess you're not familiar with James and Jennifer Crumbley who were both convicted of involuntary manslaughter when their son Ethan's committed a deadly shooting at Oxford High School in 2021.

Ethan Crumbley was 15. Crooks was 20. These are not the same and this does not answer the question as to why the parents have "lawyered up".
MarkTwain
Catag94 said:

MarkTwain said:

zb008 said:

Ethan Crumbley was 15. Crooks was 20. These are not the same and this does not answer the question as to why the parents have "lawyered up".

It doesn't matter if Crooks was 20 or 60. He was living in his parents house and shot Trump and killed Corey Comperatore and wounded two others with a rifle belonging to the father. The father claims it was taken without his permission or knowledge. He may well have to prove it. The AUSA out of Pittsburgh has opened a criminal investigation. You think they are going to prosecute Crooks' ashes?

AUSAs don't generally just open criminal investigations for the hell of it. The Crooks parents better damn well lawyer up if they're smart.
Catag94
AG
Not the same as parents responsible for minors.
MarkTwain
Catag94 said:

Not the same as parents responsible for minors.

I feel for your clients counselor
Texas velvet maestro
or turn state's...

i jest i jest. It's just the Crooks. you can't snitch on incompetence
txags92
AG
Catag94 said:

MarkTwain said:

zb008 said:

They have most likely lawyered up because the families of the dead and injured victims are going to sue them for buying their son the rifle (I assume they did).
Science Denier
AG
Catag94 said:

MarkTwain said:

zb008 said:

Lots of possible reasons.
1. Publicity - getting hammered by media. Just refer them to his lawyer
2. Sue someone. Could be a media that lied. Could be anything these days.
3. When you talk to Feds, lawyer up. Period. Remember Flynn? If Feds want to talk, no matter what, get a lawyer.
87IE
AG
Quote:

Never, ever, talk to the Feds without a lawyer.

18 U.S.C. 1001

Stat Monitor Repairman
Science Denier said:

Catag94 said:

MarkTwain said:

zb008 said:

Lots of possible reasons.
1. Publicity - getting hammered by media. Just refer them to his lawyer
2. Sue someone. Could be a media that lied. Could be anything these days.
3. When you talk to Feds, lawyer up. Period. Remember Flynn? If Feds want to talk, no matter what, get a lawyer.
4. It's good marketing for the lawyer to have the Trump shooter's fam on his CV.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Now the military called in to do what can't be done.
Ag by Association
DJT.
will25u
twk
AG
Quote:

"Keeping it factual" just keeps adding more fuel to the conspiracy fires.
How in the world do you reconcile gross incompetence with some kind of conspiracy to kill Trump?

That's the problem with conspiracy pushers; every piece of evidence points to a conspiracy, no matter how contradictory.
BuddysBud
AG

[When you start getting into hints of conspiracies, that's when it belongs on the other thread and not this one. If a conspiracy becomes a public record of fact, then it will be fair game for this thread. Until then, take it to the other one -- Staff]
drcrinum

The Secret Service is so overworked they can't provide adequate coverage during the Election season and must farm out protection to under-trained local authorities and (now) even DoD personnel, but heaven forbid interfering with DEI training. Something is clearly wrong with whomever is in charge of the Secret Service.
AgBQ-00
AG
will25u said:

Trump admin was all over cracking down on child exploitation/trafficking. That reads like a purposeful message
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.

We sing Hallelujah! The Lamb has overcome!
ShaggySLC
AgBQ-00 said:

will25u said:

Trump admin was all over cracking down on child exploitation/trafficking. That reads like a purposeful message
100%, Trump went hard on the pedos and child exploitation. Very purposeful in pulling people from there.
AggieMD95
AG
drcrinum said:

The Secret Service is so overworked they can't provide adequate coverage during the Election season and must farm out protection to under-trained local authorities and (now) even DoD personnel, but heaven forbid interfering with DEI training. Something is clearly wrong with whomever is in charge of the Secret Service.

Dei is equivalent to taking your eye off the ball in baseball. It makes you f up
First Page
Page 185 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.