Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

822,117 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
VegasAg86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
flakrat said:

Texas velvet maestro said:

TMZ putting out a free doc. Hopefully that will help keep the fed's failure in mind.

Anyone know where to go to watch the full documentary?

https://tubitv.com/movies/100026137/tmz-presents-under-fire-the-trump-assassination-attempt
El Gallo Blanco
Texas velvet maestro said:

TMZ putting out a free doc. Hopefully that will help keep the fed's failure in mind.

"Want me to just shoot him because he's got a gun?"

Ummm...in ratty civilian clothing with a rifle crawling on an unguarded roof 130 yds away from the most hated president in the world? Uhhh, yeahhhh, light him up.

flakrat
AG
Thanks, hadn't heard of that service before. Here's the Tubi link for others:

Under Fire: The Trump Assassination Attempt on Tubi: https://tubitv.com/movies/100026137/tmz-presents-under-fire-the-trump-assassination-attempt
DannyDuberstein
AG
A couple of the former agents in that video disgust me and are textbook examples of how July 13th happened.
MarkTwain
DannyDuberstein said:

A couple of the former agents in that video disgust me and are textbook examples of how July 13th happened.

Yep these two right here

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
rab79
AG
Looks like some of their agents are "special" alright.
MarkTwain
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
MarkTwain
JFABNRGR
AG
MarkTwain said:

Is it just me or is there no audio for first 1:20?

This represents incompetence.
BQ78
AG
Same here but when I pushed it back manually and hit play again there was sound, go figure.
MarkTwain
This is the local sheriff deputy that first spotted Crooks, the one that was only referred to as Greg before

Science Denier
AG
So the local cops saw the shooter on the roof over 6 min before he shot Trump? Is that what I'm seeing?
LOL OLD
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

[Greg] is back and work and doing fine after accidentally shooting himself in the leg last month.
Wait what?
MarkTwain
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Quote:

[Greg] is back and work and doing fine after accidentally shooting himself in the leg last month.
Wait what?

Yeah you caught that too

I purposely didn't say anything to see if anyone caught that
JFABNRGR
AG
BQ78 said:

Same here but when I pushed it back manually and hit play again there was sound, go figure.
I tried 4X the first audio i get is him dying trying to load his long gun then he says "he turned around on me" doesn't say anything about he pointed at me or I almost got shot. Then why did he run around to the other side of the building???? I don't understand that at all.

Trying to watch those cops get on a roof with all those aids around and each other was painful.

Also the gun didn't accidentally go off in your office, your ****ing finger was on the trigger and you NEGLIGENTLY discharged it into your leg.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
Science Denier said:

So the local cops saw the shooter on the roof over 6 min before he shot Trump? Is that what I'm seeing?
Why didn't the local cop engage with Crooks and start asking some questions? Everyday we hear about cops stopping people to bust their balls on the street.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Yep. Crooks sighted selling loose cigarettes there might be.a different outcome.
Science Denier
AG
VP at Pierce and Pierce said:

Science Denier said:

Why didn't the local cop engage with Crooks and start asking some questions? Everyday we hear about cops stopping people to bust their balls on the street.
I didn't see that. What I think I saw in the video above was Crooks on the roof and the cops running to him. One cop was loading his gun while Crooks was on the roof. And that video was over 6 min. There is no way he was being treated as a "suspicious individual". He was a threat.

The losing Crooks was from that picture that also said "Greg" shot himself. Not sure I believe that. But, even if it's true, they did radio "command". Might have thought he was undercover or something. I don't really know.

I'm pretty shocked that they were running at this guy that they knew was danger for 6 full minutes and Trump was not removed from the stage.

I just want to make sure what I think I'm seeing is actually what I'm seeing. It's just another piece of evidence that makes this just too stupid to believe.
LOL OLD
VP at Pierce and Pierce
Why would a cop be loading his gun? Shouldnt that be done when he is getting dressed in the morning? Not directed at you, more of an out loud question.
Science Denier
AG

Why would a cop be loading his gun? Shouldnt that be done when he is getting dressed in the morning? Not directed at you, more of an out loud question.
Or, before he puts it in the car. His handgun was certainly loaded when he got up in the morning, so I could maybe see him needing to load this one.

But, he was running with it from somewhere and obviously it wasn't loaded. I agree. One of about 2,978,920,873,973 things that are just too stupid to believe.
LOL OLD
Touchless
AG
Did y'all not read that full quote? It said it happened December 15? I don't think it's related to this event. Probably just a side note on his history.

Also, without sound in the video, hard to see the timing, but I'm pretty sure shots went out shortly after that video started. The longer video of the guy in front of the building can probably be matched up with the body camera to see how long it was from the time the cop fell down after seeing him to first shots fired.
Guitarsoup
AG
JFABNRGR said:

MarkTwain said:

Is it just me or is there no audio for first 1:20?

This represents incompetence.
Lots of body cams have a buffer built in so that they are constantly recording video, then when you hit the record button, it saves the buffered recording from before hitting the record button, but not the audio because it is only recording video all the time.

That extra buffered recording has caught some dirty cops planting evidence.

I don;t know if this is a buffer, because usually they are 30s long.
Stat Monitor Repairman
In any event, credit to Greg for shooting himself in the leg but not giving up. He didn't let that stop 'em and got assigned to a USSS security detail 8-months later. Can do attitude with MTxE. We need more Gregs out there.
aggiehawg
AG
twk
AG

Science Denier said:

This guy was (I believe) on the second floor of the AGR building. There is no door on that side of the building, and he could not have personally gotten to Crooks, so he radioed, but there was not much police presence along that stretch of the building (most of the cops, from other videos, were closer to the stage). This guy stepped away from his post to let another sniper back into the building -- that's when Crooks climbed on to the roof, and within a minute or two, took his shots, if I've got the timeline right. If this guy was still at that second floor window, he would have had a perfect view of Crooks, about 15-20 yards away and could have easily taken him down. But, oddly, these snipers were posted at that window to secure the building; they were scanning the crowd instead.
Guitarsoup
AG
twk said:

Science Denier said:

This guy was (I believe) on the second floor of the AGR building. There is no door on that side of the building, and he could not have personally gotten to Crooks, so he radioed, but there was not much police presence along that stretch of the building (most of the cops, from other videos, were closer to the stage). This guy stepped away from his post to let another sniper back into the building -- that's when Crooks climbed on to the roof, and within a minute or two, took his shots, if I've got the timeline right. If this guy was still at that second floor window, he would have had a perfect view of Crooks, about 15-20 yards away and could have easily taken him down. But, oddly, these snipers were posted at that window to secure the building; they were scanning the crowd instead.

I think there was a door on that second floor AGR building that went to the 1st floor roof of the 2nd main building. You can kind of see it here.
Catag94
AG
I believe it read that the shooting himself was done in the office back in December
Catag94
AG
aggiehawg said:

Oops! This seems damning.

ETA: I wonder to whom he told. Was it the Female who was apparently in charge?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Oops! This seems damning.
That was on Tuesday before. Couple that with SS not showing up for the Thursday briefing?

Not a good look.
Stat Monitor Repairman
That's what I'm saying. Prior to 2024, you accidentally shoot yourself in the police station it's game over on your career. But this guy persevered.
VP at Pierce and Pierce

That's what I'm saying. Prior to 2024, you accidentally shoot yourself in the police station it's game over on your career. But this guy persevered.
Or he is like Prezbo and is politically connected.
Catag94
AG

Gotcha. Good point.
Tailgate88
AG
All this Keystone cop stuff is relevant and needs to be hashed out - what really happened - but the CRITICAL question in this whole thing is not even why Trump was allowed to STAY on the stage when there was a suspicious person / potential threat not accounted for, but why he was allowed to GO ON STAGE to begin with. USSS, I'm looking at you.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Wild. No matter what they come up with there no way to explain what we just saw.

There will never be a clear answer for why why Trump wasn't pulled off stage. It's inexplicable,
BCG Disciple
AG
aggiehawg said:

They didn't lie. They posted a guy over there. Just had to leave his position for an extended period of time when the target is on stage. If they wanted the building cover the entire time they should have specified!
First Page Last Page
Page 178 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.