Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

822,316 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by A is A
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
VegasAg86 said:

txags92 said:

You are all making the error of assuming that she is supposed to be one of the "body men" whose job it is to put their bodies between Trump and any perceived threat. If she was indeed the SAC, that would not have been her designated role on the detail. I am not making an argument for or against her competence, just pointing out that endlessly arguing over where she was positioned is irrelevant if it was not her designated job to put her body between the shooter and Trump.
The argument is over what she actually did. If she wasn't supposed to be a "body man" that is fine, but we have a poster claiming she was between the shooter and Trump, when she absolutely was not.
What difference does it make if she was between Trump and the shooter if that was not her responsibility?
93MarineHorn
txags92 said:

VegasAg86 said:

txags92 said:

You are all making the error of assuming that she is supposed to be one of the "body men" whose job it is to put their bodies between Trump and any perceived threat. If she was indeed the SAC, that would not have been her designated role on the detail. I am not making an argument for or against her competence, just pointing out that endlessly arguing over where she was positioned is irrelevant if it was not her designated job to put her body between the shooter and Trump.
The argument is over what she actually did. If she wasn't supposed to be a "body man" that is fine, but we have a poster claiming she was between the shooter and Trump, when she absolutely was not.
What difference does it make if she was between Trump and the shooter if that was not her responsibility?
I think people are curious why she appeared to be hiding behind other agents. I doubt that's any agent's responsibility. One poster has doggedly kept to the argument that she was placing herself between the shooter and Trump as a possible explanation for her actions.
Texas velvet maestro
watching Rowe's presser now. worthless. shoulda woulda coulda
VegasAg86
AG
txags92 said:

VegasAg86 said:

txags92 said:

Again, the argument isn't over her responsibility. The argument is with a poster claiming she did something she didn't, and insulting people that don't agree with him.
TexasAggie_02
AG
txags92 said:

I would say that if you are going to stand on the stage with the big boys and girls, then shielding the asset would fall under the "other duties as required" part of the job description.
Slicer97
AG
Texmid said:

Where is she? Hint: That is not her next to Trump.

There she is, not within an arms length of Trump.
Why is she wearing a black suit? Everyone else seems to be wearing navy. Is she part of a different service?
VegasAg86
AG
bobbranco said:

DannyDuberstein said:

She's east of him the entire time, opposite of the main audience
In the video when they all stand up she is to the north. How does that happen? Shape shifting?
She moved.

Notice her change in position relative to this guy:

Screen grabs from the video, if you don't want to click on the link:

Texmid
AG
Slicer97 said:

Texmid said:

Where is she? Hint: That is not her next to Trump.

There she is, not within an arms length of Trump.
Why is she wearing a black suit? Everyone else seems to be wearing navy. Is she part of a different service?
I have no idea what her role is supposed to be. The woman on the left helping Trump is acting like a SS agent is supposed to act. The one in question doesn't seem to have done anything helpful.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Trump has a team of SS agents that are with him as a former President. That team is likely augmented with additional SS agents for events such as his campaign rallies. So those agents who bunkered Trump was likely a combination.

I will note that the agents did show Trump deference, probably more than they should have regarding his shoes and then allowing him to show his head and pump his fist, presenting himself as a target. That is likely because they have known him for so long. What they should have done was to get off that stage the moment Hawkeye (the suburban) was in position to evacuate him.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

The woman on the left helping Trump is acting like a SS agent is supposed to act.
Overall it looks like a bunch of folks mimicking what they've seen on tv.
MarkTwain
The USSS is in a position where they have to bat 1000 every time. It's not a job for everyone. It's high stress any time you are on duty. It's a little different than stand post somewhere because of the fluidity of the situation especially with a protectee like Trump who likes walking around and mingling. Combined with the fact that he's hated by close to half the nation of which there seems to be a rash of mental illness. When your outside the wire you can pretty much assume where you're enemy is coming from to a point, except in urban areas where they're everywhere. That's the day to day on protection detail in the USSS.

Point being you don't put your marginals on that type of detail. You put the elites, the types that don't panic if the scat hits the fan. The director lied saying there was no separate standard for male and females in the USSS. There absolutely is. The PT test is different the IST is different even the way they measure body fat for example, they measure body fat differently for men and women, sometimes called "tape-testing". For men, body fat is measured by comparing the circumferences of the neck and waist, while for women, it's measured by comparing the circumferences of the neck, smallest point of the waist, and largest point of the hips. The BMI acceptable levels are different. The the maximum allowable weights for protection detail personnel must be between a BMI of 25 and 27.5 for males and 35 and 37.5 for females. I honestly find it hard to believe the female in question fits that template.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
MarkTwain
VegasAg86 said:

bobbranco said:

DannyDuberstein said:

In the video when they all stand up she is to the north. How does that happen? Shape shifting?
She moved.

Notice her change in position relative to this guy:

Screen grabs from the video, if you don't want to click on the link:

You do understand they had gotten the all clear shorter is down call from the snipers before the ever let Trump stand. It's clear on the audiotape.

The body man says we will go on your call.

The other guy say no not yet

You hear a female voice ask What are we doing?

The body man says shooter is down shooter is down all clear

Then you hear a male voice say let me help you Mr President

And you hear Trump say let me get my shoes

Then the body man says We got you

Trump says wait wait then does the fist pump

Then a male says let's go
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

The body man says shooter is down shooter is down all clear
Seems a little premature, no?
VegasAg86
AG
Yes, I understand all of that. None of that has anything to do with where the agent we're discussing was positioned in the initial dog pile. She was between Trump and the 3 barns, not Trump and the shooter. I'm not being critical of where she was, just pointing out the poster claiming she was between Trump and the shooter is wrong.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Particularly since they had no comms with the state LEOs who may have identified other potential threats?
Schneider Electric
bobbranco said:

Texmid said:

bobbranco said:

DannyDuberstein said:

No one is arguing that she didn't reposition herself at some point to the North of Trump. But, in this picture she is clearly NOT protecting him.

She's up there trying to protect Trump.

And ready to take a bullet.

Now go about your day.

Wow

And at the top of his voice!
txags92
AG
VegasAg86 said:

txags92 said:

VegasAg86 said:

txags92 said:

Again, the argument isn't over her responsibility. The argument is with a poster claiming she did something she didn't, and insulting people that don't agree with him.
And I am saying you are arguing over something that is pointless. In a security detail like that there are people whose job it is to put a body on the principal to shield them, and there are people whose job it is to look outward for threats, assess the situation, and direct the team where to go for safety. Standing upright without full armor and a ballistic helmet on when everybody else is ducking while shots are coming in is a stupid thing to do and a great way to get your head blown off. If her job was not to put her body on the president, then whether she ducked or was between the president in the shooter makes zero difference and isn't worth arguing about. If she was the AIC, moving forward ahead of the team off the stage when they were up and moving would be a natural thing to do, as would kneeling down beside the pile to assess Trumps condition and communicate to him what needs to happen before they got up and started moving.

Again, not saying she was or wasn't competent, just saying that if she truly was in charge, then whether she ducked or put her body in between Trump and the shooter is immaterial and pointless to argue about. It is a distraction that has no effect on what happened.
Stat Monitor Repairman
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Particularly since they had no comms with the state LEOs who may have identified other potential threats?
Seems off to even say that considering that shooting had to have been stopped for some number of seconds at that point.

Again this whole scene seems like people doing and saying what they seen on tv.
bobbranco
AG
Yes. I see she is north of Trump. Between the shooter and Trump.

Also, unknown to her at that time the shooter was dead on the roof.

In any event she was on the stage doing her job trying her best to shield the former President.
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

When I heard it live I was so surprised someone said "okay let's move" and they didn't move at all and only got up after the 2nd or 3rd call to move. Could tell there was no one in charge at that moment.
DOG XO 84
AG
Schneider Electric said:

bobbranco said:

Texmid said:

bobbranco said:

DannyDuberstein said:

No one is arguing that she didn't reposition herself at some point to the North of Trump. But, in this picture she is clearly NOT protecting him.

She's up there trying to protect Trump.

And ready to take a bullet.

Now go about your day.

Wow

And at the top of his voice!
"Ready to take a bullet" *as long as it was waist high or lower.
VegasAg86
AG
Good Lord, look at BobBranco's posts, that's the dispute. He's dug in his heels despite all of the evidence.
txags92
AG
VegasAg86 said:

Yes, I understand all of that. None of that has anything to do with where the agent we're discussing was positioned in the initial dog pile. She was between Trump and the 3 barns, not Trump and the shooter. I'm not being critical of where she was, just pointing out the poster claiming she was between Trump and the shooter is wrong.
VegasAg86
AG
bobbranco said:

Yes. I see she is north of Trump. Between the shooter and Trump.

Also, unknown to her at that time the shooter was dead on the roof.

In any event she was on the stage doing her job trying her best to shield the former President.
She is east of him here:

Watch the video and you'll see her move to the north of him. You can only see her left arm because she moved.

Texas velvet maestro
3 weeks on. USSS controlled presser where the press mics were iffy and you often don't hear the questions asked.

Ronald Rowe on how the sniper got the rifle up on the roof. "the FBI is investigating that. I wouldn't want to speculate." He says this after a 5 minute soliloquy on how the SS is also an investigatory agency.

I think they may just be waiting to see how much public footage is produced or leaked, to see what we know, before they answer meaningful questions.

bobbranco
AG
Got it. I see it now. She ended up north of Trump.

Thanks for helping out with where she was because she was all over the place.
JFABNRGR
AG
this has gotten out of hand and here I go....

If her job was to lead and not be a part of the ship than she must have fired herself and joined the ship once the president was up and beginning to move off stage as clearly shown in all the pics/vids above.

Can we move on?????
Stat Monitor Repairman
Texas velvet maestro said:

"the FBI is investigating that. I wouldn't want to speculate." He says this after a 5 minute soliloquy on how the SS is also an investigatory agency.
19-days and it's still spider-man meme IRL.
bobbranco
AG
JFABNRGR said:

this has gotten out of hand and here I go....

If her job was to lead and not be a part of the ship than she must have fired herself and joined the ship once the president was up and beginning to move off stage as clearly shown in all the pics/vids above.

Can we move on?????
Yes. Thanks for the research!
MagnumLoad
WGAS. Why was the roof uncovered and the shooter allowed to access it and shoot? Nothing else fing matters.
MarkTwain
VegasAg86 said:

I understand y'all's argument I posted the picture that initially started the back and forth. I also posted pictures that absolutely refuted the crazy claim that she was shielding Trump. I chose no to waste my time with someone who refused to concede that they were wrong

So I changed the subject and I was refuting the director claim of there to being separate standards in relation to gender.

But I get your need to keep beating that mule. I was just done with it.
BadMoonRisin
AG
so now we are arguing over fat secret service barbie?
VegasAg86
AG

nm
Guitarsoup
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

so now we are arguing over fat secret service barbie?

Have we even established that she's actually in the Secret Service and not attached from Homeland?
BadMoonRisin
AG
If I recall correctly, she was on loan from ATF?

That would explain the portly stature and lack of experience with a firearm, for sure.
First Page Last Page
Page 175 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.