Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

822,021 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
Schneider Electric
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aggiehawg said:

To follow up on my earlier point.

Quote:

Local officials are telling Fox News that the USSS told a local sniper team to set up on the "ground level looking into the crowd" as opposed to on top of the warehouse roof where the assassin would ultimately fire his shots at President Trump. They also said that had USSS told them to position on the roof, they would have. It wasn't the slope, it wasn't the heat, they were told where to go. Why would a sniper team be on the ground level?

What on earth is going on here!?

And the USSS agent from the Pittsburg field office that was IN CHARGE OF THIS DEBACLE is still protecting politicians TODAY
El Gallo Blanco
agracer said:

aggiehawg said:

BQ78 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6359691041112?dicbo=v2-PCtTJYN

Now we have video from one of the victims showing Crooks moving on the building just before shooting.
Hard time believing the USSS snipers would have missed that. They have authority to fire at will. A bullet or two whizzing over his head would have disrupted him, alert Trump's personal detail to the threat.
it's been speculated (or maybe confirmed) the snipers behind Trump were not looking in that direction b/c that was not their area to watch.
This 20 year old superhuman Jason Bourne level stud was able to spot and capitalize on our ONE weakness and vulnerability.

The new video that just came out (posted on p. 168) showing him crawling openly on the roof from vantage point behind Trump and to his left side is simply incredible. Insane that no one saw him. Kid should have been in spec-ops, he's THAT good. A once in multiple generations level assassin.
fightingfarmer09
Didn't see this one posted.

You can see Crooks on the roof.

I found the positioning and readiness of the Secret Service below Trump as them knowing something was up.
Guitarsoup
AG
aggiehawg said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Both I guess. He seemed to have an extreme level of confidence about his plan and execution of that plan. What was the origin of such a delusional level of confidence? He's of rational mind enough to do all this scouting and prep work. How does he ignore the fact that he'd immediately be taken out by a sniper team on gaining access to the roof?
He probably couldn't see the sniper teams on the roofs behind the stage from his position outside the fence and on the ground. Had he gone into the event and had a frontal view of the stage at some point, he might have seen them setting up in those locations? Thus he was more concerned about agents/police on the ground than at a higher point?

The videos I have seen from outside the perimeter and sweeping the stage don't show the snipers being very visible on those rooftops since they too are on the other side of the ridge.
No way. They were on top of the ridge and he had a range finder that would magnify somewhere between 3-8x. He absolutely knew where the snipers were, and that is probably why he chose the spot he did on the roof. The North Snipers that were supposed to watch his area had an obstructed view and the south snipers were faced the other direction. A lot of things probably happened by chance, but I don't buy that he didnt see or know of the USSS snipers.
El Gallo Blanco
fightingfarmer09 said:

I found the positioning and readiness of the Secret Service below Trump as them knowing something was up.
This...they are clearly on edge/alert.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Agreed on this. Body language showed they were aware of something immediately before shots rang out. That's pretty clear looking the videos. Like a herd of wild animals getting spooked from a predator but not yet to the point of making a break for it.
Bryanisbest
AG
[Take it to the conspiracy thread -- Staff]
Stat Monitor Repairman
Schneider Electric said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Local officials are telling Fox News that the USSS told a local sniper team to set up on the "ground level looking into the crowd" as opposed to on top of the warehouse roof where the assassin would ultimately fire his shots at President Trump. They also said that had USSS told them to position on the roof, they would have. It wasn't the slope, it wasn't the heat, they were told where to go. Why would a sniper team be on the ground level?

And the USSS agent from the Pittsburg field office that was IN CHARGE OF THIS DEBACLE is still protecting politicians TODAY
If there had been this big of a f-up in any of the military services they would order an immediate safety stand-down. Which would likely result in the grounding all aircraft or movement of vehicles, machinery and personnel until they got a handle on just how someone managed to **** up this big.

Theres no disputing that fact as history is littered with instances of this very thing happening as a matter of course.

Wild part about all this is that this hasn't happened. It's been full speed ahead with shifting blame and misdirection Same people still on the job, business as usual. Wildest thing we've ever seen.
El Gallo Blanco

Schneider Electric said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

If there had been this big of a f-up in any of the military services they would order an immediate safety stand-down. Which would likely result in the grounding all aircraft or movement of vehicles, machinery and personnel until they got a handle on just how someone managed to **** up this big.

Theres no disputing that fact as history is littered with instances of this very thing happening as a matter of course.

Wild part about all this is that this hasn't happened. It's been full speed ahead with shifting blame and misdirection Same people still on the job, business as usual. Wildest thing we've ever seen.
Sloped roofs, local PD effed everything up (but local PD says diff) etc etc....that right there just stinks to high heavens.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Wild that we seeing an emerging battle between state and federal cops as to the basic facts of this case.

It's not even a situation where 'we told you to do this and you ****ed it up.' They arguing over what should be determinable facts.
txags92
AG
Touchless said:

TAMU1990 said:

Touchless said:

VegasAg86 said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

SIAP
How do both sniper teams fail to see him walking across the roof?
Not saying this is why, but if both teams had their eyes in their optics down range scanning the crowd, that limits their vision pretty significantly. They would have had to have been looking that direction through their scope or binocs to see him walk across there.

Just saying that it's obvious to us with the video pointed right at it, but I'd bet those in the stands directly behind Trump didn't see him walking across since they weren't looking that direction.
There were people on the ground around the building telling cops there was someone on the building at least 1-3 minutes before shots were fired.
Yes, but he only walked on the top of the building for 7 or 8 seconds. The question was how did both sniper teams fail to see him walk on the roof for those 7-8 seconds. I'm also assuming he's referring to both sniper teams that were behind Trump, and not the 3rd team that was in the building on the 2nd floor. I just explained how it's possible those two teams didn't see him during that short period of time.
I think given the lack of prior SS coordination with the local LEOs, it is very possible that the USSS snipers held their fire because they were unsure if the guy running on top of the building was from the local sniper team that was supposed to be securing that location.
Schneider Electric

Wild that we seeing an emerging battle between state and federal cops as to the basic facts of this case.

And all data that is FOIA related has already been deleted in some extraordinarily rare technical glitch
El Gallo Blanco

It's not even a situation where 'we told you to do this and you ****ed it up.' They arguing over what should be determinable facts.
Yep, exactly...and forgive me if my reflex/instinct is to trust state and local word over federal...especially after federal has told us numerous lies re: J13 already.
whatthehey78
AG

Was Crooks so completely delusional that he managed to perfectly exploit the security detail just by pure luck alone?

Did he come up with the plan and execute completely oblivious to the fact that there were people on station to keep him from doing the exact thing he planned to do?

Or was he so confident because he had help or thought he had help?

Now we back at the UT tower Charles Whitman situation where the guy has such a mental defect that he's ignores all rational thought because he's motivated by some unknown force of nature.
Delusional to a degree as to try and shoot the former POTUS...perhaps. So delusional as to plan and execute it, while evading numerous LEO's and the SS whose ONLY task was prevention and accomplish it without any assistance...not even close to reasonable, in my opinion.

Can hardly wait for the Warren Commission's...ehr...FBI's excuses...eh...report!
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
Schneider Electric
El Gallo Blanco said:

Yep, exactly...and forgive me if my reflex/instinct is to trust state and local word over federal...especially after federal has told us numerous lies re: J13 already.

I'm with you. Local cops have my trust infinitely more than feds. The fbi and usss are now rivaling the IRS for distrust
Ag In Ok
AG
Honest question that is relevant - how many events a year is a gunman identified and secured at any USSS controlled location or event? Is it very rare that they find a gun within 1,000 yards of an event with an iffy owner, tactical gear and weapons broken down but not ready to fire, or any other type of weapon that could be used? How many are arrested annually and how many are convicted annually?
Science Denier
AG

Thru this entire ordeal, Feds have been lying. Eve now with their narrative that the shooter was anti-immigration. Remember the , well it was the local police responsible for the roof to the, oops it was really that it was too hot, to the "oops, it was really the sloped roof".

When one side keeps lying to you, it's pretty easy to pick.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

fightingfarmer09 said:

Ummm, because that's their entire job as the body team. Be on alert and ready to break and protect at a moments notice when someone makes the call.

Do you want us to believe the body team knew about someone shooting live rounds at the president, which after the first shot they would then be expected to run into the line of fire for. They're that dedicated to the cause of killing Trump that they'll get shot and killed for it.

You can possibly mean that right? No one on this thread is THAT delusional right?
Schneider Electric
Lonestar_Ag09 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

fightingfarmer09 said:

Ummm, because that's their entire job as the body team. Be on alert and ready to break and protect at a moments notice when someone makes the call.

Do you want us to believe the body team knew about someone shooting live rounds at the president, which after the first shot they would then be expected to run into the line of fire for. They're that dedicated to the cause of killing Trump that they'll get shot and killed for it.

You can possibly mean that right? No one on this thread is THAT delusional right?

Or, perhaps, like the reporting and testimony about how SS knew of a possible threat just before he started shooting is in play here. Perhaps they are being told there is a suspicious person in a specific area so they are reacting.
I don't think the agents you refer to are in on the assassination attempt either. But their movements are curious to me. Not proof but it's not nothing either.
It would be nice if we had full access to what happened. We are left to speculate and piece together info. Most on here deserve some grace.
El Gallo Blanco
Lonestar_Ag09 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

fightingfarmer09 said:

It looks like they know something is up. Very new to body language? No, I am not accusing them of being in on it. Only that they may have just received chatter that something was up.

I am only delusional enough to think it is shocking that such gaping security holes and vulnerabilities were left for an unwashed 20 y/o hippie to capitalize on...and to think it's shady AF that SS keeps lying and stonewalling. While local PD has completely different accounts when it comes to very critical details.
moses84
AG
Appears there were 10 shots not 9 and after 19 days hardly anyone is talking about it. The kill shot was 10 seconds after. Sequence 3 shots (Crooks) pause 5 shots (Crooks) 1 shot (non ss cs) ten seconds 10th (ss). .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump-rally-gunman-stopped-firing-after-local-officer-shot-at-him/ar-BB1qToW3
gonemaroon
AG

So, did Crooks even have time to fire shots? It looks like he was moving around then got split open
JFABNRGR
AG
moses84 said:

Appears there were 10 shots not 9 and after 19 days hardly anyone is talking about it. The kill shot was 10 seconds after. Sequence 3 shots (Crooks) pause 5 shots (Crooks) 1 shot (non ss cs) ten seconds 10th (ss). .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump-rally-gunman-stopped-firing-after-local-officer-shot-at-him/ar-BB1qToW3

If that is the case why did he stop shooting?

I thought the other analysis showed #9 to be the kill shot from sniper and #10 was insurance shot from LEA, though I always thought there was an ND near the stage.
VegasAg86
AG
gonemaroon said:

So, did Crooks even have time to fire shots? It looks like he was moving around then got split open
That video ends almost 3 minutes before he started shooting.
Not Coach Jimbo
VegasAg86 said:

gonemaroon said:

That video ends almost 3 minutes before he started shooting.

I'd like to point back about 20 pages when the discussion was about how long he was on the roof and people jumped down my gullet because it was surely just a short time like the fbi/usss/Biden mafia was assuring us...

Turns out the kid could have been doing an Olympic gymnastics routine up there for a half hour with a rocket launcher on his back and these fed idiots wouldn't have done anything.
FireAg
AG
So with all of the 'factual information' that has been released to date…we all still comfortable calling this "negligence"?
Guitarsoup
AG
FireAg said:

So with all of the 'factual information' that has been released to date…we all still comfortable calling this "negligence"?

No information has come forward to suggest it is anything but negligence on multiple levels
nortex97
AG
"Some" of us moved to the conspiracy thread pretty quickly, because it's been obvious the security leadership on-site enabled/allowed passively at least "Crooks" to line up and get off the 8 or so shots he did.

Today, many of these lies are proven as obvious falsehoods:

The operative question should be, why were they made? Further, why is the guy who was in charge of some/all/many of the denials for additional protection now in charge of the investigation and why is the individual who had to sign off on the site plan in Butler still on duty (such that she can be further anonymized/not allowed to testify)?
Hittag1492
AG
Guitarsoup said:

FireAg said:

No information has come forward to suggest it is anything but negligence on multiple levels
[We've been clear. Automatic bans for conspiracies. It is a derail for posters trying to understand and explain the facts. There is a dedicated thread for that. Take it there -- Staff]
J. Walter Weatherman
nortex97 said:

"Some" of us moved to the conspiracy thread pretty quickly, because it's been obvious the security leadership on-site enabled/allowed passively at least "Crooks" to line up and get off the 8 or so shots he did.

There's zero actual evidence to support this.
BQ78
AG
Guitarsoup:

What is your take on why the two top dogs in the secret service openly lied to congressional committees?
aggiehawg
AG
Gouveia goes through Ron Johnson's compllation of timelines from USSS, and local authorities including the glaring failure to have anyone on the AGR building but having state officers on several buildings on the opposite side of the stage. Quite informative with the OpSec site plan. He starts with this subject.

ETA: Ignore the title as he covers that subject later.
bobbranco
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

nortex97 said:

There's zero actual evidence to support this.
Agreed. The blame is probably on management minimizing the security team sizes because of political pressure. See RFK's lack of SS security.
4stringAg
AG
[Take it to the conspiracy thread. Automatic ban -- Staff]
bobbranco
AG
551p Secret Service notified about suspicious person

552p Secret Service shares information about suspicious person

603p Trump takes the stage.

608p Video shows assassin on roof.

611p First shot fired.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/timeline-trump-rally-shooting/

Shooter should have been in custody or being questioned when they first noticed him.
First Page Last Page
Page 170 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.