Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

821,268 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
aggiebird02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can you two dorks stop spamming the thread with your crap, please?
FTAC2011
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

FTAC2011 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

And I literally replied to your initial post when I saw it.

Cool. I'll change it to "most never trumpers" so it doesn't confuse anyone else
It's ok to just admit you were wrong. I'm wrong all the time. Just not this time.

Look at my post history

I'm not wrong, but I realize you're small enough to fight with someone on the same team as you
lotoarmy
AG
Sid Farkas said:

annie88 said:

Disgusting.

she seems nice
Probably already killed a couple of babies.
Last of the Old Army
samurai_science
Gunny456 said:

Except this dude was shooting at a man. Lots of difference if you have never done it. Especially for an untrained non military combat individual.
Folks need to quit with the target shooting and dear hunting comparisons. I would say this dude had buck fever times 1000 and was hyper nervous.
Adrenaline alone causes people to miss repeatedly from even very short distances, especially if they are not accustomed to it..
kskin1510
AG
I can't wait to hear Hillary's alibi for this one…
one safe place
AnScAggie said:

Gunny456 said:

Except this dude was shooting at a man. Lots of difference if you have never done it. Especially for an untrained non military combat individual.
Folks need to quit with the target shooting and dear hunting comparisons. I would say this dude had buck fever times 1000 and was hyper nervous.

Oh dear
lol
C@LAg
aggiephoenix02 said:

yaaaassssss
Gunny456
AG
Exactly.
techno-ag
AG
FBI IDs shooter as Thomas Matthew Crooks.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

rondis23
AG
aggiephoenix02 said:

Seriously. Cat fight somewhere else.
Geno
AG
Certified bad ass, Mike Matranga (Texas City) former SS and Presedential detail went on TikTok earlier. Not surprised that this happened. Fair points about division.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNyugWhe/
Ellis Wyatt
samurai_science said:

Gunny456 said:

Adrenaline alone causes people to miss repeatedly from even very short distances, especially if they are not accustomed to it..
But the shot was on if Trump didn't turn his head. The shot wasn't bad.
samurai_science
Gunny456 said:

Exactly.
And that is just with a pistol, imagine the other dozen things that peope untrained or in the heat of the moment can't control. Things such as the wind, and maybe he didnt zero the weapon. Or he zeroed it with one ammo type then on the day of used a differeent type, these things and many others just add to the factors that cause misses.
FTAG 2000
AG
Maxwell Yearick seems like more likely shooter. Prior for disrupting Trump rally with charges dropped by Biden DOJ fits too.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Rapier108 said:

So many on the right are so desperate for this to be a grand conspiracy. It will validate eveyting they've believed since 2016, and especially after 4 years of being fed Qisms.

All it takes is an intentionally unsupported SS detail and plenty of crazies being fed endless rage everywhere they look. Sooner or later was of them was going to go off.

The only thing worse is thinking Trump was saved by supernatural intervention. If that was true, what it means would be terrifying.
Forgive some of us for not taking everything at face value immediately after living through the last four years beginning with covid to now and for believing in God and miracles.
RGLAG85
AG
TommyBrady said:

aggiedata said:

Man if this video is real its pretty damning he def was eyes on when the dude shot and he was stunned it look like. The second sniper even drops down for cover before popping back up. If you are protecting a president you don't worry about yourself you drop that shooter as soon as you saw him.
Yep, you see the, kneeling, sniper flinch at the first shot, them go back to his scope. Not a good look.
C@LAg
Geno said:

Certified bad ass, Mike Matranga (Texas City) former SS and Presedential detail went on TikTok earlier. Not surprised that this happened. Fair points about division.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNyugWhe/
then he should know better than to use tiktok
fightingfarmer09
techno-ag said:

Online narrative forming that shooter was a "registered republican".

However supposedly donated to ActBlue and democrats. Some said he likely registered a republican to vote against Trump.

Curious what we will learn. I expect a lot to be made out of the registered republican story though.
samurai_science
techno-ag said:

Officially?
TyHolden
AG
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

samurai_science said:

Gunny456 said:

But the shot was on if Trump didn't turn his head. The shot wasn't bad.

One could say that it was earily close.
annie88
AG
samurai_science said:

techno-ag said:

Officially?
They just announced the name on Fox News. I'm kind of flipping back-and-forth between news sources which it makes me sick to flip over to CNN but I'm curious to see what you're saying too. Surprisingly it's not as bad as you think. I haven't watched program on television in years.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Trump needs to get the rights to play this at every rally going forward.

Gunny456
AG
My comment is this guy was no trained combat killer. He most certainly till today had never pointed a firearm at a live human with a lock and loaded firearm. He was mentally messed up anyway and his emotions were through the roof and adrenaline running rampant.
As hunters we have all experienced " buck fever" …. And that's the anticipation of shooting at an animal…… I can imagine what this idiot was feeling.
Even well trained soldiers sometimes have severe emotional trauma the first time they take aim at another living human.
It's nothing like shooting at a paper silhouette target for sure.
C@LAg
Definitely Not A Cop said:

Trump needs to get the rights to play this at every rally going forward.

half the audience would drop to the floor in terror at the gunshots
annie88
AG
Gunny456 said:

My comment is this guy was no trained combat killer. He most certainly till today had never pointed a firearm at a live human with a lock and loaded firearm. He was mentally messed up anyway and his emotions were through the roof and adrenaline running rampant.
As hunters we have all experienced " buck fever" …. And that's the anticipation of shooting at an animal…… I can imagine what this idiot was feeling.
Even well trained soldiers sometimes have severe emotional trauma the first time they take aim at another living human.
It's nothing like shooting at a paper silhouette target for sure.
I still think the only reason why Trump isn't dead is because he turned his head at the exact moment.
TTUArmy
fightingfarmer09 said:

techno-ag said:

However supposedly donated to ActBlue and democrats. Some said he likely registered a republican to vote against Trump.

Curious what we will learn. I expect a lot to be made out of the registered republican story though.

TDS is fairly strong with some people who claim to be republicans.
samurai_science
TTUArmy said:

fightingfarmer09 said:

techno-ag said:

TDS is fairly strong with some people who claim to be republicans.
Plenty of Democrats register to vote in Republican primaries
annie88
AG
They showed a blurred out video of them taking out the deceased person in the stands. Appears he was sitting on the left upper side in the stands behind him.
Gunny456
AG
If you were aiming center mass of his head….. and the head pivots…. The shot still hits it… you would expect.
FTAG 2000
AG
annie88 said:

They showed a blurred out video of them taking out the deceased person in the stands. Appears he was sitting on the left upper side in the stands behind him.

He took a round to the face. Sadly dead on the spot.
FTAG 2000
AG
Gunny456 said:

If you were aiming center mass of his head….. and the head pivots…. The shot still hits it… you would expect.

First time live shooter though. Jerking the trigger moved it enough.
birdman
No doubt, he had buck fever. Most every hunter has experienced it.

The difference is I was never worried about the animal killing me. This shooter knew he had about five seconds to live.
annie88
AG
FTAG 2000 said:

annie88 said:

He took a round to the face. Sadly dead on the spot.
Well, I guess he didn't suffer but so sad just randomly where he happened to sit.
MarkTwain
Foreverconservative said:

Being told that the shooter who tried to assassinate President Trump at his rally tonight is 20 year old Thomas Matthew Crooks from Bethel Park, Pennsylvania.

This was correct info hours ago
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
First Page Last Page
Page 55 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.