Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

821,315 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
HalifaxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
lotoarmy said:

Sid Farkas said:

annie88 said:

Disgusting.

she seems nice
Probably already killed a couple of babies.

be honest, who else was waiting for the crash?
92AG10
AG
He wasn't behind Trump. He was on the bleachers 90 degrees off the left side of the stage.
cr06gis
AG
FTAG 2000 said:

Maxwell Yearick seems like more likely shooter. Prior for disrupting Trump rally with charges dropped by Biden DOJ fits too.

I'm leaning Yearick too. Though he's definitely not 20 yrs old. As of now, I don't believe the Thomas Crooks name is correct.
Dro07
AG
Some stories out there that shooter hit a teleprompter and the glass cut Trump?
BurnetAggie99
I would say he at a minimum probably shot the weapon at some kind of practice targets prior to today. I'd also say he had did some kinda of Reconnaissance to a degree on the location & the buildings around the location.

Aggie09Derek
AG

aggiebird02
Dro07 said:

There are no teleprompters shot up in the videos…
agdaddy04
AG
Dro07 said:

Pretty sure that's proved to be false already
Ellis Wyatt
Dro07 said:

Those were leftist lies.
Dro07
AG
Good to know
BassCowboy33
Dro07 said:

A possible theory. There's a photo going around that appears to show the teleprompter to trump's right with broken upper right corner. Doesn't mean much either way.
agent-maroon
AG
Dro07 said:

Debunked by pics of two intact teleprompters after the shooting. It was a bullet
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ellis Wyatt
BassCowboy33 said:

Dro07 said:

A possible theory. There's a photo going around that appears to show the teleprompter to trump's right with broken upper right corner. Doesn't mean much either way.
Trump said it was a bullet.
FullDraw
AG
Where did Hillary find such an idiot?
VaultingChemist
AG
C@LAg
VaultingChemist said:

NOT HIM
Dro07
AG
What in the psyops is this
AnScAggie
AG
Just thinking of the initial narrative that Trump reacted to loud pops, that the his bloody ear was due to SS or hitting it on the podium while trying to hide, the bullet hit the teleprompter and glass cut him not a bullet, that Trump was shot at, refusing to call it an assassination attempt by the media and even hidin' Biden. It sure seems like a lot of people went out of their way to call the shooting anything other than what it was, I wonder why that was? Is the media just that evil and all in on the dims, to try to diminish Trump, to take away any positive narrative that Trump could use, to muddy the water to make the shooter look incompetent? Whatever the reason I hope Trump stands tall and reminds people every day that they tried to assassinate him and take him out.
C@LAg
AnScAggie said:

Just thinking of the initial narrative that Trump reacted to loud pops, that the his bloody ear was due to SS or hitting it on the podium while trying to hide, the bullet hit the teleprompter and glass cut him not a bullet, that Trump was shot at, refusing to call it an assassination attempt by the media and even hidin' Biden. It sure seems like a lot of people went out of their way to call the shooting anything other than what it was, I wonder why that was? Is the media just that evil and all in on the dims, to try to diminish Trump, to take away any positive narrative that Trump could use, to muddy the water to make the shooter look incompetent?
yes
VaultingChemist
AG
Dro07 said:

What in the psyops is this
Not sure, but this just was released….
Gunny456
AG
I believe it was God saying " NO… This is not happening today." Assuming the dude did use an AR in .556 or .223 at a velocity of over 3000 ft/sec. @ 150 yards is fractions of a second getting to target from primer detonation. So a miss from improper aim or his head moving does not matter….im just glad HE stepped in!
annie88
AG
They just said that he is a registered Republican on TV too, guess we'll find more out soon. This is of course, pushing the conspiracy theory of it was an inside job.

The images of the kid did not come across that way. It would be interesting to see when he registered or for what reason. Did he do it right before this
Gunny456
AG
Exactly.
C@LAg
VaultingChemist said:

Not sure, but this just was released….

nope. false information.

go back a few pages and read.
TyHolden
AG

Gunny456
AG
Well spoken.
BassCowboy33
VaultingChemist said:

I feel for this dude. Peeps have been circulating his photos all evening. How does this even get started? An internet slueth sees a long hair guy with glasses and think "This must be the same guy!"

Kudos for the excellent troll job on this post though.
MarkTwain
Want to know how close this was I have an exercise for you. Turn your head to look down right shoulder. Put a finger on your right eyebrow. Now turn your head an inch to the left, and push your finger forward.

Thats the bullet that nicked Trumps ear when he turned his head at the last second.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
TyHolden
AG
Texas Yarddog
AG
annie88 said:

They just said that he is a registered Republican on TV too, guess we'll find more out soon. This is of course, pushing the conspiracy theory of it was an inside job.

The images of the kid did not come across that way. It would be interesting to see when he registered or for what reason. Did he do it right before this

May have registered to vote against Trump in primaries, but has donated to ActBlue for Democrat get out the vote uses. Always follow the money. Money doesn't lie.

But be assured thay the media will continue to say "registered republican" until the next shiny object.

ETA - thumbs down is not to you, Annie.
Mr President Elect
AG
Texas Yarddog
AG
Being a throw away shooter is the ONLY job a white guy can get at the federal level now.
C@LAg
BassCowboy33 said:

Edit: Im gonna hold off for a bit until we learn more about this guy.
"this guy" was still tweeting up until about an hour ago when he made his account private because **** started getting real. he is a twitter troll
FTAG 2000
AG
annie88 said:

I have family up there. Fair amount of life long Dems who know their vote is safe but register GOP To tamper on the right. Especially for an area like that which is blue.
BassCowboy33
C@LAg said:

BassCowboy33 said:

Edit: Im gonna hold off for a bit until we learn more about this guy.
"this guy" was still tweeting up until about an hour ago when he made his account private because **** started getting real. he is a twitter troll

Yep. Reminds of the Dallas Police shooting when people were circulating a photo of a generic black guy with a gun at the rally. Dude had to go into hiding because news orgs said he was the killer.

I don't know what I'd do if social media sleuths started throwing my photo up everywhere claiming I was the shooter.
First Page Last Page
Page 56 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.