Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

822,479 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by A is A
Ag87H2O
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
outofstateaggie said:

And this is exactly the kind of man you want leading the country. Not some geriatric that can't find his way off of a stage without assistance, or has to have someone tell him which questions he can take and what order to take them.

The contrast could not be more stunning and stark.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
https://instagr.am/p/C9aOykhOypq
TxAg82
AG
aginlakeway said:

He's already won one.

Looks like he'll be getting a second one. Guy had some balls. He could've cowered in fear after hearing the cracks of the rounds going by. But he choose to do his job.
hedge
CNN saying British PM spoke to Trump
suburban cowboy
AG
Would love to see Trump hire Erik Prince
FireAg
AG
With a failed black op, the establishment criminals behind this will hide and use misdirection and fake information to steer blame away from them…
AustinCountyAg
FireAg said:

stetson said:

FireAg said:

zgolfz85 said:

Here's another question NO ONE is asking…

How did a 20-yo kid know that a prime, elevated, sniper's nest, less than 150 yards from his target, would be unguarded and unattended in the first place?

Even if he had scoped out the perfect spot days in advance, how would he know it was unguarded and available?

I've been thinking this through about 40 pages of reading through this thread and don't find it pointed out until page 64. We are supposed to believe that a 20 year old Antifa db serendipitously propositioned an extension ladder, climbed up it with a rifle, and positioned himself 150 yards from Trump. He was either a) VERY lucky, or b) the USSS is grossly incompetent, or c) he had guidance. Given our history (JFK) and the events of the past eight years and the "conspiracies" that turned out to be true, I'm going with c).

It was absolutely C…

This was a failed black op from within the establishment…

They had to take action because it was becoming the only way to keep Trump out of the Oval Office…

They failed…
I believe C as well. And I'm also not surprised the Lib powers failed it at as well. They can't do anything right.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
suburban cowboy said:

Would love to see Trump hire Erik Prince

As VP
Yukon Cornelius
AG

Gigem314
AG
Ag87H2O said:

outofstateaggie said:

And this is exactly the kind of man you want leading the country. Not some geriatric that can't find his way off of a stage without assistance, or has to have someone tell him which questions he can take and what order to take them.

The contrast could not be more stunning and stark.
But you will still have people dumb enough to believe there's very little difference between Trump and Biden's condition. They actually believe this. Of course they're probably also likely to believe yesterday was staged.
rab79
AG
No Spin Ag said:

BlackLab said:

POV from the photographer.

The photographer just won his Pulitzer, no doubt.

After Russia Russia Russia it isn't that prestigious.
Stat Monitor Repairman
With all the surveillance technology developed over a 20-year 'war on terror' and a 20-year old kid walks up with an extension ladder from wal-mart and hops up on the roof.

Security watches him for 2-3 minutes as eyewitness yell and point.

Like Building-7. Your eyes simply cannot process what you just saw.

The conscious mind somehow prevents you from making that logical leap.

It's walking into a wall in a video game. You simply can go no further. You've reached the limit of what your brain can process.

Like we just saw during covid, the disconnect is too great for the mind to process. It's a bridge too far.
suburban cowboy
AG
FireAg said:

With a failed black op, the establishment criminals behind this will hide and use misdirection and fake information to steer blame away from them…

Nah. They're going to keep trying.
sleepybeagle
AG
suburban cowboy said:

FireAg said:

Nah. They're going to keep trying.
If at first you don't succeed...
sleepybeagle
Stat Monitor Repairman
One thing is for certain. The MSM has marching orders on this.

9-11, 1-6, Covid.

You seeing a narrative develop before your very eyes.

The very instant this happened you saw the narrative being shaped.
ChemAg15
AG
The narrative was written before Trump took the stage. The media was in on the hit.
IslanderAg04
Maroon Dawn said:

Talking points have definitely gone out to blame the victim and try to act like their 8 years of bile, hate and demonizing rhetoric didn't cause this

8 years? This has been going on since W.
FireAg
AG
ChemAg15 said:

The narrative was written before Trump took the stage. The media was in on the hit.

I'm confident those at the very top absolutely were…
Ellis Wyatt
rolo said:

CNN keeps bringing up pelosi husband
Funny. The leftist posters keep bringing that non-starter equivocating trash here, too. Guess they think we're all that stupid.
TX_COWDOC
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

I had the same thought last night. My how times have changed.

If you haven't read / listened to "Rawhide Down", this would be a great time to do so.
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
suburban cowboy
AG
Probably another thread, but I could see the Dems orchestrating this as part of Biden's step-down procedure.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
FireAg said:

ChemAg15 said:

that's why they're scrambling. They need a new narrative. They were told it would be "Trump assassinated."
Stat Monitor Repairman
FireAg said:

ChemAg15 said:

Monday morning we'll start to see Las Vegas vibes in that people didn't see what they saw.
hedge
Biden Talking
stetson
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

But this is progress! DEI has already killed people and its continuation will lead to more. Does anyone have the link that video of those female USSS agents looking lost and confused? I can't remember what page it was posted on.
FJB
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
rolo said:

Biden slurring
FIFY
Ag87H2O
AG
annie88 said:

Disgusting.

I pray that this clip follows and haunts her the rest of her miserable life.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
I know it's been said, but the agencies seeking to imprison Trump are leading this investigation. Absurd.
hedge
So a whole bunch of nothing, telling people to let FBI do job before jumping to conclusions
No Spin Ag
aginlakeway said:

He's already won one.
I'm not surprised, he knew what he needed to do to get a shot like that.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Gradaggie05
AG
Her roots are haunting her now…
Eliminatus
AG
What I get out of this is that the agent is running a stock Glock 19 with TLR7 and no optics. Honestly a lil surprised by that for some reason. Would have expected something a little more I guess. A duty gun is one thing, sure, but I guess I figured a lil extra would have been done and the data is clear at this point. The majority of people with adequate training on red dots are more effective at quick target acquisition and accuracy as compared to same level of training on iron sights in same situations.

Nerdy niche topic that doesn't matter I know but it caught my eye regardless.
Stat Monitor Repairman
ThunderCougarFalconBird said:

FireAg said:

ChemAg15 said:

that's why they're scrambling. They need a new narrative. They were told it would be "Trump assassinated."
Which is what should concern all of us.

How big of a shoe gotta drop now to distract from all this?

Gut feeling is we about to see some major incident next week.

More likely than not.

Something will happen and it'll get blamed on Russia retaliating for attacks by proxy on their mainland.

Cyberattack, internet outage, EMP who tf knows what we about to see to distract from this.
suburban cowboy
AG
TxAgLaw03RW said:

I know it's been said, but the agencies seeking to imprison Trump are leading this investigation. Absurd.

Russia dossier
Threat to Democracy
FBI raid of Mar A Lago
34x convicted felon
Attempts to strip him of his SS

Yet, most of you are hesitant to acknowledge that it's plausible this was orchestrated or allowed to occur by The Swamp.

Oh, and let's not forget, THE CIA KILLED JFK.
MarkTwain
Did y'all see that doddering old fool stumbling his way out of the room after speaking for two minutes.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
First Page Last Page
Page 66 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.