Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

822,379 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by A is A
suburban cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm not over the BlackRock ad. Just wild.
BuddysBud
AG
twk said:

BuddysBud said:

twk said:

ABC news just reported that Bulter PD responded to reports of a suspicious person on the roof. According to this report, a local police officer was climbing up to get on the roof when the shooter turned and pointed in his direction, Officer dropped down to the ground and was injured. Shooter immediately turned and fired on Trump.

If this report is true then ABC "news" is reporting that the local PD was incompetent.
That's a distinct possibility. Was local PD tasked with managing sites outside the security perimeter? If so, seems like one local cop on this roof would have been enough to do the job.

What I mean is that if a policeman climbed to the roof (btw, none of the interviewed witnesses reported this fact from what has been posted here), his reaction was to jump off the roof when he saw the gun rather than engage?

I don't trust ABC News throwing a local cop under the bus to deflect criticism of the SS.
Dro07
AG
All dorks look alike to me. Is that verified?
TAMU1990
AG
rolo said:

CNN keeps bringing up pelosi husband
It was a crazy gay guy that he knew.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
zgolfz85 said:

FireAg said:

zgolfz85 said:

Here's another question NO ONE is asking…

How did a 20-yo kid know that a prime, elevated, sniper's nest, less than 150 yards from his target, would be unguarded and unattended in the first place?

Even if he had scoped out the perfect spot days in advance, how would he know it was unguarded and available?

Yes all kinds of questions. We still don't know how intelligent or planned the kid was, but he did win some kind of math and science award in high school, so we can assume he's pretty decent IQ. He certainly looks like a nerd. If there wasn't anything more sinister at play here with a coverup, etc., maybe the kid treated the rooftop as plan A and had other backups in case needed. Hard to tell, but maybe there was some other high ground available for a standing shot if the rooftop was out of play. Going to be very intriguing to see how all this comes to light…or more likely doesn't. Given the agencies and personalities attached to the investigation, my guess is that they'll make this as much conspiracy theory as they can and all of us who watched it play out in real time will be treated like anti vaxx trash soon enough.
It is just like every single other mass shooter. He is on SSRIs, is a leftist, has a known FBI handler, and was on an FBI watchlist after posting dangerous ideas in chatrooms. This guy was groomed by the CIA and FBI and was a victim of MK Ultra or other mind controlling techniques. This is a well known pattern.
CREAg87
AG
zgolfz85 said:

The left hates you and wants you dead- never forget this.
Keep your rifle by your side
twk
AG
BuddysBud said:

twk said:

BuddysBud said:

twk said:

ABC news just reported that Bulter PD responded to reports of a suspicious person on the roof. According to this report, a local police officer was climbing up to get on the roof when the shooter turned and pointed in his direction, Officer dropped down to the ground and was injured. Shooter immediately turned and fired on Trump.

If this report is true then ABC "news" is reporting that the local PD was incompetent.
That's a distinct possibility. Was local PD tasked with managing sites outside the security perimeter? If so, seems like one local cop on this roof would have been enough to do the job.

What I mean is that if a policeman climbed to the roof (btw, none of the interviewed witnesses reported this fact from what has been posted here), his reaction was to jump off the roof when he saw the gun rather than engage?

I don't trust ABC News throwing a local cop under the bus to deflect criticism of the SS.
The ladder the shooter used was on the other side of the building from where the bystanders saw the shooter. If the story is true, my guess is that was where the cop tried to get on the building, and he would have been out of the bystander's view. But, who knows, it could be complete BS.
45-70Ag
AG
suburban cowboy
AG
that looks like a lesbian Shane Gillis
agent-maroon
AG
TAMU1990 said:

rolo said:

CNN keeps bringing up pelosi husband
It was a crazy gay guy prostitute that he knew had been using
FIFY
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
oh no
AG
txags92
AG
Science Denier said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

Quote:

long ass way away. In fairly windy conditions.

150 yards tops is not a long ass way away. The wind was also not that significant of a factor unless this was a massive subsonic round tumbling at around 1000fps

https://www.wtae.com/article/trump-rally-gunman-distance-stage-aerials/61589304

Quote:

The Secret Service noted Crooks fired around eight shots at a distance between 200 to 300 yards away from Trump with an AR-style weapon.

The secret service is wrong. Google earth exists and people have put up maps showing the distances already.
Stat Monitor Repairman
suburban cowboy said:

There was some other incident in the past few years where the perp was also associated with Blackrock.

Anybody remember what I'm talking about?
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
CREAg87 said:

zgolfz85 said:

The left hates you and wants you dead- never forget this.
Jenna Howell can kiss my free Texan ass. I wouldn't piss on that commie rat if she was on fire.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
FireAg said:

Still doesn't answer the biggest question I have in all of this…

WHY WASN'T SS ACTUALLY STATIONED ON THE ONLY HIGH POINT WITHIN 200 YARDS OF THE STAGE?

Not just watching it…STATIONED on it…

You know the answer
torrid
AG
txags92 said:

Science Denier said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

Quote:

150 yards tops is not a long ass way away. The wind was also not that significant of a factor unless this was a massive subsonic round tumbling at around 1000fps

Quote:

The Secret Service noted Crooks fired around eight shots at a distance between 200 to 300 yards away from Trump with an AR-style weapon.

The secret service is wrong. Google earth exists and people have put up maps showing the distances already.
Google Street view from the AGR parking lot. You can see how close the building is to the field where Trump was speaking.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/mF1LsGvxDc6Qazr98
45-70Ag
AG
suburban cowboy said:

that looks like a lesbian Shane Gillis

hedge
suburban cowboy said:

Some Manchurian Global type ****
Yukon Cornelius
AG
It's just an excuse to "destroy" the explosive devices and any evidence along with jt.
ttu_85
Gigem314 said:

45-70Ag said:

All he wanted to do was attend the event of a candidate he supported with his family and show his convictions, and he was murdered for it.

No doubt his story will get lost in all the callous responses trying to blame Trump or downplay what really happened - or push the lie that it was staged.

Prayers for his family.
No my friend. Its not going to get lost. His daughter and the Lord saw to that. He's good.
TxAg82
AG
txags92 said:

Science Denier said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

Quote:

Quote:

Putting out bad information like this that is easily shown to be inaccurate by very publicly available information is a very bad look by the Secret Service. They have some serious explaining to do as to why that roof was unsecured. Being so far off on the distance is not going to instill trust in anything they say going forward.

Hopefully that was just some lazy reporting.
Anti-taxxer
AG
TheVarian said:

Who has the link/screenshot showing he was a registered republican or has this been debunked?

He very well could be a registered Republican, but that doesn't mean he is one. PA is a closed-primary state. It's not at all uncommon for members of one party to register as members of the opposing party simply to be able to vote in the opponents' primary in at attempt to skew the outcome.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Because it was. Anyone who says otherwise is crazy. God not only saved Trump yesterday but quite possibly this entire Nation.
BlueTaze
In just a few hours Trump went from being a racist Hitler, to being compared to MLK. Tough day for TDS .
BlackLab
AG
POV from the photographer.

Mike Elkos Burner
Can't say I'm surprised.
Gigem314
AG
ttu_85 said:

Gigem314 said:

45-70Ag said:

All he wanted to do was attend the event of a candidate he supported with his family and show his convictions, and he was murdered for it.

No doubt his story will get lost in all the callous responses trying to blame Trump or downplay what really happened - or push the lie that it was staged.

Prayers for his family.
No my friend. Its not going to get lost. His daughter and the Lord saw to that. He's good.
Absolutely.

It's just unfortunate that the real stories when things like this happen get thrown to the side by many others. Some good will come out of it though.
txags92
AG
TxAg82 said:

txags92 said:

Science Denier said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

Quote:

Quote:

Putting out bad information like this that is easily shown to be inaccurate by very publicly available information is a very bad look by the Secret Service. They have some serious explaining to do as to why that roof was unsecured. Being so far off on the distance is not going to instill trust in anything they say going forward.

Hopefully that was just some lazy reporting.
Exactly. When the public already has solid information that contradicts what you are saying, you destroy your credibility by trying to tell them something they know to be untrue.
Stat Monitor Repairman

The meme is true.

You really can get in anywhere as long as you are carrying a ladder.
Ag In Ok
AG
Just a snapshot but that is the expression of panic under stress. If her mouth was like that most of the event she isn't fit for the job.
stetson
AG
FireAg said:

zgolfz85 said:

How did a 20-yo kid know that a prime, elevated, sniper's nest, less than 150 yards from his target, would be unguarded and unattended in the first place?

Even if he had scoped out the perfect spot days in advance, how would he know it was unguarded and available?

I've been thinking this through about 40 pages of reading through this thread and don't find it pointed out until page 64. We are supposed to believe that a 20 year old Antifa db serendipitously propositioned an extension ladder, climbed up it with a rifle, and positioned himself 150 yards from Trump. He was either a) VERY lucky, or b) the USSS is grossly incompetent, or c) he had guidance. Given our history (JFK) and the events of the past eight years and the "conspiracies" that turned out to be true, I'm going with c).
FJB
nortex97
AG
LOL, I will take agreement where we can find it these days. I've been wrong, more than a few times over the years.

"Anyway" as our potatus would say, this is an interesting analysis:

No Spin Ag
BlackLab said:

POV from the photographer.

The photographer just won his Pulitzer, no doubt.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
aginlakeway
AG
He's already won one.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
FireAg
AG
stetson said:

FireAg said:

zgolfz85 said:

I've been thinking this through about 40 pages of reading through this thread and don't find it pointed out until page 64. We are supposed to believe that a 20 year old Antifa db serendipitously propositioned an extension ladder, climbed up it with a rifle, and positioned himself 150 yards from Trump. He was either a) VERY lucky, or b) the USSS is grossly incompetent, or c) he had guidance. Given our history (JFK) and the events of the past eight years and the "conspiracies" that turned out to be true, I'm going with c).

It was absolutely C…

This was a failed black op from within the establishment…

They had to take action because it was becoming the only way to keep Trump out of the Oval Office…

They failed…
First Page Last Page
Page 65 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.