Dems next move if Joe says no

9,134 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by AggieZUUL
richardag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
halfastros81 said:

He's probably got plenty of dirt on them as well. Now that would be beautiful to see, leftists crapping all over one another
The chaos would be great.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Ag_07
AG
Joe can't even say no correctly

K2-HMFIC
aggiehawg said:

AggieUSMC said:

aggiehawg said:

Troglodyte said:

We will find out tonight. If ABC makes Joe alert, Dems will rally that the debate was a bad night. If ABC shows the real Joe, he gone.

It makes no sense for Dems to show a good Joe then bail on him.
All signs at the moment are that Joe is acceptable and passes the low bar set for him by Georgie.
Disagree. I think the media is going to take every opportunity to put old Joe out to pasture as soon as possible. There's no reason to believe the debate scheduled in September will go any differently and by then it will be too late to make any changes.
We'll see tonight or at least get some clue of where this is headed. I doubt Biden will near as bad as he was Thursday last as far as being completely lost. But will Dark Brandon, the angry guy come out? That may be the bigger danger for Biden. When he gets angry and defensive.
Dark Brandon actually shows fight and doesn't look lost and bumbling.
Texmid
AG
K2-HMFIC said:

aggiehawg said:

AggieUSMC said:

aggiehawg said:

Troglodyte said:

We will find out tonight. If ABC makes Joe alert, Dems will rally that the debate was a bad night. If ABC shows the real Joe, he gone.

It makes no sense for Dems to show a good Joe then bail on him.
All signs at the moment are that Joe is acceptable and passes the low bar set for him by Georgie.
Disagree. I think the media is going to take every opportunity to put old Joe out to pasture as soon as possible. There's no reason to believe the debate scheduled in September will go any differently and by then it will be too late to make any changes.
We'll see tonight or at least get some clue of where this is headed. I doubt Biden will near as bad as he was Thursday last as far as being completely lost. But will Dark Brandon, the angry guy come out? That may be the bigger danger for Biden. When he gets angry and defensive.
Dark Brandon actually shows fight and doesn't look lost and bumbling.
Except he doesn't know what year it is. Hahaha
rgleml
AG
What time did they film his interview? Will they have a hidden teleprompter behind the interviewer. How much will it be edited?
TAMU1990
AG
I wouldn't be surprised if Biden suddenly dies in his sleep.
aggiehawg
AG
TAMU1990 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Biden suddenly dies in his sleep.
What goes up must come down. When they keep getting him so hyped up, how do they get him back down so he can sleep? Calling a lid no later than 8PM will help but not take care of that completely. Giving him downers is not optimal either. That Valley of the Dolls approach has more pitfalls.

Elvis, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson and Prince come to mind. Drug carousels cause problems too. More often than they solve them. And for Biden he has the brain issues with aneurysms, he's on blood thinners and has some heart concerns. They could easily accidentally George Floyd him.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
PeePaw is now time traveling with Bill and Ted? Excellent.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
e=mc2
AG
If Joe survives the next week, they'll have to crank up the heat on him. And they'll begin to use whatever leverage they have, which is substantial. Going to be wild.
Pumpkinhead
AG
According to the 2020 conspiracy theories, the Dems have perfected how to steal elections without any repercussions. So why would the Dem leadership be worried at all right now when they can just follow the 2020 playbook and fudge the voting numbers? Apparently They just need Dominion voting machines and lots of mail-in ballots. No need to have Joe eliminated. They like Joe.

More serious, Dems are in a real bind. Joe said today he will only step aside if God directly tells him to do it. Folks with Dementia tend to get more stubborn. No way on his own Grand Pa is going to let go of the car keys. His wife and son should be ashamed.
zephyr88
AG
Biden and his pearl clutchers.... smh
agent-maroon
AG
You might be right. Happy?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Pumpkinhead
AG
agent-maroon said:

You might be right. Happy?

I think the Dems are f***-ed now. Doing that debate was a colossal miscalculation. They should have kept hiding Joe.
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
B613 extraction.

IYKYK.
deddog
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

According to the 2020 conspiracy theories, the Dems have perfected how to steal elections without any repercussions. So why would the Dem leadership be worried at all right now when they can just follow the 2020 playbook and fudge the voting numbers? Apparently They just need Dominion voting machines and lots of mail-in ballots. No need to have Joe eliminated. They like Joe.

More serious, Dems are in a real bind. Joe said today he will only step aside if God directly tells him to do it. Folks with Dementia tend to get more stubborn. No way on his own Grand Pa is going to let go of the car keys. His wife and son should be ashamed.
Because a large number of Democrats don't believe the elections were rigged. At least a percentage of those will not support openly rigged elections. Once you realized that you've been taking for a ride, you start to question other things. Democrats don't want that.
e=mc2
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

100,000 GOP pole waters coupled with 1,000 lawyers on hand will mitigate most Dem cheating. The RNC has made very strong moves to counter cheating.
Pumpkinhead
AG
deddog said:

Pumpkinhead said:

Because a large number of Democrats don't believe the elections were rigged. At least a percentage of those will not support openly rigged elections. Once you realized that you've been taking for a ride, you start to question other things. Democrats don't want that.

If the 2020 conspiracy theories are to be believed, it involved a large number of people across multiple states plus much of the judicial system in the cover-up. And yet apparently not one of those Dispicable Me Villain perpetrators has contacted one of the critical democratic mega donors through burner phone to whisper 'psssst…don't keep saying stuff in public or pulling $$$ that will actually hurt Joe's legit votes…we got this'
C@LAg
Next step is to get naked drunk Pelosi to jump in bed with Biden and get some incriminating pictures.
Shoefly!
AG
deddog said:

I just cannot imagine Biden being allowed to run.
There is no way the Democrats effectively give up on this election.

They're not giving up. The ballots and who counts them is their Pie in the Sky! They are figuring they'll double down on the ballots and use the new immigrants to vote. They figure we are too comfortable to do anything about it. They've attacked anyone who even speaks and stands up about the 2020 election fraud. It's a sad state we've been herded into!
agent-maroon
AG
C@LAg said:

Next step is to get naked drunk Pelosi to jump in bed with Biden and get some incriminating pictures.

Drunk 84yo NP naked in bed with demented 81yo FJB? Nothing picture worthy would happen so just let them sleep
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ttu_85
halfastros81 said:

He's probably got plenty of dirt on them as well. Now that would be beautiful to see, leftists crapping all over one another
Its happened before Stalin vs Leon Trotsky. Lets hope the DNC in Chicago is a political blood bath.
Old Ag 74
AG
Shoefly! said:

deddog said:

I just cannot imagine Biden being allowed to run.
There is no way the Democrats effectively give up on this election.

They're not giving up. The ballots and who counts them is their Pie in the Sky! They are figuring they'll double down on the ballots and use the new immigrants to vote. They figure we are too comfortable to do anything about it. They've attacked anyone who even speaks and stands up about the 2020 election fraud. It's a sad state we've been herded into!
This - Remember the "Red Wave" we were assured of in 2022? The Democrats know they will win this with FJB as the nominee if they can just keep him alive and drag him across the finish line in November. After that, they can do whatever with him as Kamala will be a willing replacement puppet.
richardag
ttu_85 said:

halfastros81 said:

Its happened before Stalin vs Leon Trotsky. Lets hope the DNC in Chicago is a political blood bath.
If by political bloodbath you mean the different criminal syndicates(re: Biden, Clinton, Obama, Pelosi, bag of Schiff, Schumer, etc.) begin ratting each other out on their criminal activities it would be historic. Much worse than the Tammany Hall episode (re: guess which party controlled Tammany Hall).
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
halfastros81
AG
That would kill him for sure
William Foster
Ag_07 said:

Joe can't even say no correctly

I laughed out loud, then I genuinely felt sad. As much as I despise that man, what they are doing to him is evil. Straight up elderly abuse.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

I laughed out loud, then I genuinely felt sad. As much as I despise that man, what they are doing to him is evil. Straight up elderly abuse.
Evil is as evil does. If this were my father I would be angry/sad/vengeful/etc. But in FJB's case there is no doubt in my mind that on his best day in whatever time frame you chose, he would willingly sign up for this knowing full well how he would be abused just so he could hold the office of POTUS.
bam02
AG
This.
Muy
AG
Look at how the left is starting to get their nazi marching orders and getting back in line. It's actually terrifying to see this play out.
BlueTaze
Biden only has to keep up the act for a couple more weeks. Then he can ride off into sunset as a "selfless hero".

Trump is gonna have to pick a VP and GOP speakers are all gonna have to deliver a RNC message based on Biden/Kamala/Uncertainty. They won't at all be able to address the actual opposing ticket.

What seems like chaos now, is a sound strategy for Biden to step down with the exact narrative and timeline the DNC needs to appointment his replacement with max appeal.

As I said earlier, Trump should have urged Dems to replace Biden for the sake of the country. Tell him to go play with his grandkids, so an actual formidable opponent could be put forward. Instead, Trump played right into the DNC hand. He came out and urged Dems to keep Biden, while sophmorically bashing him. Trump will be mocked for that in near future. Instead of looking strong when Biden steps aside (as he could have advised), Trump will look weak and disregarded. This will all be apparent in the not to distant future.
Muy
AG
Trump and the R's need to focus entirely on Dem policies and how deceptive they are at trying to fool every American, but ultimately it's about why Trump's policies are significantly better for America, not that old geezer Biden. They are the ones who can't defend their policies, and instead only tout how many free goodies they keep handing out to Americans and other countries.
e=mc2
AG
e=mc2 said:

They'll simply sit him down and tell Jill that they will begin exposing his crimes of taking bribes the globe over.

You have a choice Joe, drop out of the race or we'll have the DOJ go after you and your family.

Still an option for Dems. We shall see.
agent-maroon
AG
e=mc2 said:

e=mc2 said:

They'll simply sit him down and tell Jill that they will begin exposing his crimes of taking bribes the globe over.

You have a choice Joe, drop out of the race or we'll have the DOJ go after you and your family.

Still an option for Dems. We shall see.
Cut that nose off and spite your face dems. FJB didn't do all of that without the help of many high-placed officials looking the other way and their depositions will be pretty tasty.
45-70Ag
AG
Yeah, Joe stays as long as Jill says he stays.
e=mc2
AG
Option is looking more plausible by the day.
Canyon Lake Agbu94
I hadn't been able to figure out why the SS bungled the Trump rally the other day. I now believe that the plan was to end Trump on Saturday so that Biden could step down gracefully prior to the convention. In effect, eliminating both candidates and needing some type of do over on the whole process. They missed and now they are scrambling how to make it happen. I believe that if Biden steps down, Trump should go into hiding until the election. There is no way that they can let him live and become President.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.