Dems next move if Joe says no

9,122 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by AggieZUUL
e=mc2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They'll simply sit him down and tell Jill that they will begin exposing his crimes of taking bribes the globe over.

You have a choice Joe, drop out of the race or we'll have the DOJ go after you and your family.
IndividualFreedom
After watching that Mike Benz video, I do not think that will happen. I think Joe will play out the election process. There is something much more sinister awaiting.
Owlagdad
You mean if Jill says no.
An L of an Ag
AG
IndividualFreedom said:

After watching that Mike Benz video, I do not think that will happen. I think Joe will play out the election process. There is something much more sinister awaiting.

Kinda where I'm at right now. Switcheroo coupled with a LOT of false flags and/or Covid-level "crisis".
Loren Visser
I think that somehow Joe winds up dead around Sept 1.

Not sure how the CIA will un-alive him, but they will.
K2-HMFIC
Here in the real world, as opposed to the folks who believe 24 and House of Cards were documentaries…

They'll put pressure on him until the DNC, and then after that, they'll dance with the one that brung them.
Artimus Gordon
AG
More than likely he will spend a weekend with the Clinton's and we will be looking for him in every national park on the east coast.
JW
AG
The people truly in power want Joe to run
J. Walter Weatherman
K2-HMFIC said:

Here in the real world, as opposed to the folks who believe 24 and House of Cards were documentaries…

They'll put pressure on him until the DNC, and then after that, they'll dance with the one that brung them.

Agreed there's no grand conspiracy to take him out or whatever other posters are implying, but I also don't think there's any way this many dems would be publicly calling for him to step down if it wasn't already basically decided. To me they are stalling to find some way to avoid Kamala being the replacement since she's almost as unlikeable as Hilary.
deddog
AG
Loren Visser said:

I think that somehow Joe winds up dead around Sept 1.

Not sure how the CIA will un-alive him, but they will.
This has always been my conspiracy theory - if the CIA wants to unalive Joe, then it has to be via a shooter. This way you can go after guns (liberal wet dream) AND not have to answer any problematic questions like - how long has Joe been this way? Who has been running the country and calling the shots?

Not that anyone outside conservatives has been asking these questions.
deddog
AG
IndividualFreedom said:

Link?
TexasAggie_97
AG
e=mc2 said:

They'll simply sit him down and tell Jill that they will begin exposing his crimes of taking bribes the globe over.

You have a choice Joe, drop out of the race or we'll have the DOJ go after you and your family.
No chance of this happening because not only would it destroy the democratic party, but I am sure he would have a lot of dirt that he would expose on other DC elites.
ChemAg15
AG
The people in power are only in power because Joe is a puppet. The puppet master(s) can't pull the strings if Joe isn't in office.

Those in charge won't replace Joe unless they have another puppet to put in place behind him. Otherwise Joe is their best chance to remain in control. I beleive that even though the dems act like a unified force there are still factions within the party vying for power. Whoever gets in the white house he doesn't necessarily have to listen to whomever is whispering in Joe's earpiece.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Gaw617
Obama has been running the country. Democrats know that. The reason why many are coming forward now is because polling shows the debate performance really hurt down ballot democrats. The fight is between Obama who wants basically 16 years as President and senators and congressman who want to hold on to their easy grift on their constituents. Should be fun to watch the fireworks
aggiehawg
AG
Gaw617 said:

Obama has been running the country. Democrats know that. The reason why many are coming forward now is because polling shows the debate performance really hurt down ballot democrats. The fight is between Obama who wants basically 16 years as President and senators and congressman who want to hold on to their easy grift on their constituents. Should be fun to watch the fireworks
Obama directs the DNC, DCCC and DSCC to open the floodgates on the down ballot races and some of them will take the money and slither away.
e=mc2
AG
K2-HMFIC said:

And you will crawl over glass to vote for him. Correct?
96AgGrad
AG
I'm imagining a scene out of Michael Clayton taking place.
deddog
AG
I just cannot imagine Biden being allowed to run.
There is no way the Democrats effectively give up on this election.
halfastros81
AG
He's probably got plenty of dirt on them as well. Now that would be beautiful to see, leftists crapping all over one another
LMCane
e=mc2 said:

if that was a potential scenario they would have done it long ago.

if Joe wants to stay in, he is staying in.
aggiehawg
AG
Awaiting Biden in Madison.

IndividualFreedom
Quote:

Link?
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3473967/1

scroll down to Nortex post
Get Off My Lawn
I think they're toying with whether they can make a pivot through the electors. Tell WI voters that the "Biden" on their ballots = "Michele." If they can't do it with a partial elector swap, then they either need to kill Joe or let the ticket ride.

They could just scuttle the boat on their way out and blame Trump when it flounders.
bam02
AG
NM
K2-HMFIC
e=mc2 said:

K2-HMFIC said:

I see someone's upset and projecting.

I'm sorry…but facts don't care about your feelings.
Troglodyte
AG
We will find out tonight. If ABC makes Joe alert, Dems will rally that the debate was a bad night. If ABC shows the real Joe, he gone.

It makes no sense for Dems to show a good Joe then bail on him.
aggiehawg
AG
Troglodyte said:

We will find out tonight. If ABC makes Joe alert, Dems will rally that the debate was a bad night. If ABC shows the real Joe, he gone.

All signs at the moment are that Joe is acceptable and passes the low bar set for him by Georgie.
TRADUCTOR
K2-HMFIC said:

e=mc2 said:

K2-HMFIC said:

I see someone's upset and projecting.

I'm sorry…but facts don't care about your feelings.

Fact is Palestine protests are generously $$$ subsidized. Plus trannies will probably be getting protest subsidies $$$ now.
AggieUSMC
AG
K2-HMFIC said:

This. Some people watched too many Oliver Stone movies over their lifetime.
Enviroag02
AG
Conservatives want Joe to run!
AggieUSMC
AG
aggiehawg said:

Troglodyte said:

All signs at the moment are that Joe is acceptable and passes the low bar set for him by Georgie.
Disagree. I think the media is going to take every opportunity to put old Joe out to pasture as soon as possible. There's no reason to believe the debate scheduled in September will go any differently and by then it will be too late to make any changes.
TRADUCTOR
HRC slams White House over position opposing gender affirming surgeries for minors https://www.washingtonblade.com/2024/07/02/hrc-slams-white-house-over-position-opposing-gender-affirming-surgeries-for-minors/

Your girl on the side to incite...
sam callahan
His "no" now is just the start of negotiations. They are just figuring out the buyout terms...immunity for Hunter, a university president job for Jill, presidential library funding, and of course, cash...things like that.

We all know Biden is a *****. Just have to settle on his rate.

And despite all the talk about "needs to be quick", they would far prefer it to be as late as possible.
aggiehawg
AG
AggieUSMC said:

aggiehawg said:

Troglodyte said:

Disagree. I think the media is going to take every opportunity to put old Joe out to pasture as soon as possible. There's no reason to believe the debate scheduled in September will go any differently and by then it will be too late to make any changes.
We'll see tonight or at least get some clue of where this is headed. I doubt Biden will near as bad as he was Thursday last as far as being completely lost. But will Dark Brandon, the angry guy come out? That may be the bigger danger for Biden. When he gets angry and defensive.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.