Explain this lib "logic" to me

3,708 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by oh no
Tree Hugger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Finally got a response:

"Increased grocery prices are the least of our worries. How about women's reproductive rights and LGBTQ rights among many other important things that will be under attack. I could go on but I'm not a fan of political debates on social media so I'll stop there. Project 2025 is very telling & very frightening, not to mention all the things that Trump has been connected with & found guilty of. I'm shocked that he can even run for president again, let alone that some people actually think a 2nd term would be good for our county Orange man is beyond bad. He's dangerous. The choice is clear imo"

Of course it to be abortion and LGBTQ
Old McDonald
Tree Hugger said:

Quote from a lib friend on the book of faces (shocker, she's also vegan)

"Imo, Biden is still a MUCH safer choice to vote for. This definitely is not the election to "send a message & vote 3rd party" Don't forget what happened last time. Personally I'd rather not live in Trump Nation part 2 "

So exactly what happened "last time"? Was it the mean tweets?
everything that trump did in the last two months of his presidency alone renders him unsuitable to hold the office ever again, even if the alternative is joe biden
Artorias
AG
What did Trump do about LGBQT? And why exactly is removing the federal govt from abortion bad?
Artorias
AG
Old McDonald said:

Tree Hugger said:

"Imo, Biden is still a MUCH safer choice to vote for. This definitely is not the election to "send a message & vote 3rd party" Don't forget what happened last time. Personally I'd rather not live in Trump Nation part 2 "

everything that trump did in the last two months of his presidency alone renders him unsuitable to hold the office ever again, even if the alternative is joe biden

Why is challenging the results bad? Has happened many times before.
oh no
AG
Artorias said:

Old McDonald said:

Tree Hugger said:

Why is challenging the results bad? Has happened many times before.
you can't argue with the mentally unstable incurable TDS afflicted
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.