Explain this lib "logic" to me

3,685 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by oh no
Tree Hugger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote from a lib friend on the book of faces (shocker, she's also vegan)

"Imo, Biden is still a MUCH safer choice to vote for. This definitely is not the election to "send a message & vote 3rd party" Don't forget what happened last time. Personally I'd rather not live in Trump Nation part 2 "

So exactly what happened "last time"? Was it the mean tweets?
Ag87H2O
AG
Lib and logic don't go together. Oil and water.

There's your answer.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
BlueTaze
Libs don't use logic. Just feelings and opposition to anything from other team.

They think Trump is Hitler and actually beleive if he wins, America will turn into the Handsmade Tale. Their mental disorder makes them suseptible to absurd fear tactics. Their lack of any principles leaves a void that they fill by religiously subscribing to BS like climate change and DEI.
4stringAg
AG
They can't tell you because they are irrational dolts. They can only bleat what the rest of the media and NPCs do about Trump. Many of these people's financial situations and lives are worse off under Biden but they still wouldn't vote him out.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Tree Hugger said:

"Imo, Biden is still a MUCH safer choice to vote for. This definitely is not the election to "send a message & vote 3rd party" Don't forget what happened last time. Personally I'd rather not live in Trump Nation part 2 "

Ask her why she wants Biden and report back
Tramp96
These people have been so gaslit for so long that they are beyond being capable to learn the truth.
Highway6
AG
Tree Hugger said:

I compare it to trying to get inside the mind of a child molester. A sane person is incapable of thinking like someone that is mentally ill
DrEvazanPhD
I still don't understand what was so bad about the Trump presidency pre-covid. What exactly did he do that made him literally Hitler?
Deus Vult
Lib and logic should never be used in the same sentence. They lack the mental capacity for this form of higher thought processing. Their emotional-based thought process is closer, though inferior, to how animals make decisions based on their instincts than how sentient humans perceive the world.
agpetz
They are all freaking out about Project 2025...not that any of them have read it.
Stressboy
AG
Never spend time trying to understand crazy.

Unfortunately, it's not crazy it's devious.
frenchtoast
I'm sure she's worried about all the camps Trump started building.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

I still don't understand what was so bad about the Trump presidency pre-covid. What exactly did he do that made him literally Hitler?

The only point they have is the appointment of conservative judges who overturned Roe v Wade, if abortion is one of their values they vote about. That's a valid complaint. That is it that I can think of. He was perceived to be racist but actually raised quality of life for average Americans of all races. He was perceived to moment violence but it is leftist who riot.

The rest is hating his personality.
DrEvazanPhD
Emotional Support Cobra said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

The only point they have is the appointment of conservative judges who overturned Roe v Wade, if abortion is one of their values they vote about. That's a valid complaint. That is it that I can think of. He was perceived to be racist but actually raised quality of life for average Americans of all races. He was perceived to moment violence but it is leftist who riot.

I can understand hating his personality. Can't say i care for it much myself. But the numbers don't lie. We were all better off as a country
No Spin Ag
Tree Hugger said:

Her being a vegan says it all - far-left and not worth paying attention to.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
heavens11
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

1) he was mean to people on the socials and in his official communications (typically at a teenage level of sophistication). So he did not operate as a statesman. When people (read the liberal media as an example) came at him he hit back

2) he was unabashedly pro America which is kryptonite to the elites and their acolytes who believe they are enlightened

3) he ran and was elected as a Republican, so regardless of the fact that he was far from an ultra right conservative in policy. This was likely the main item that made him literally Hitler to the progressives
"It's just another corps trip boys, we'll march in behind the band"
Get Off My Lawn
I'd vote for a buffalo before I'd vote for even the most "moderate" of democrats. Their current platform is evil, and a lack of president would be preferable to me over one intent on destroying our nation.

I can respect that there are some on the left who view politics with the same certainty from the other direction.

The battle isn't for us ideologues. Its for the squishes. Will "sometimes (R)" voters cast ballots and will "sometimes (D)" voters stay home?
VP at Pierce and Pierce
There is a pattern to the millions of voters who live like this woman. They get all their "news" in an echo chamber that is crafted by professional liars that provide fear and propaganda. These people are heavily medicated on psychotropics drugs. They often consume heavily processed foods and drink soda, both of which do not add in critical thinking or creativity but promote anxiety and depression. They live in a world where they do not push themselves in any way and they do not talk or engage in any discussion or content that does not share their brain washed view.
Squadron7
AG
The name missing from the list of possible Biden replacements is whoever it is running things right now. Why is that?
BigRobSA
DrEvazanPhD said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

I can understand hating his personality. Can't say i care for it much myself. But the numbers don't lie. We were all better off as a country

Now...imagine you're black!

DrEvazanPhD
BigRobSA said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Dog whistle!
oh no
AG
Quote:

Explain this lib "logic" to me

BTKAG97
AG
I'd ask her "What happened last time?" then watch my "Friend Count" decrease by 1.
BQ78
AG
He can't run again by law
doubledog
Tree Hugger said:

. Personally I'd rather not live in Trump Nation part 2 "

This problem will solve itself.... Give her a ticket to any country that will accept her. (FYI good luck finding one).
jja79
AG
Too much wealth creation and peace.
Tree Hugger
AG
I asked specifically about what happened "last time" and the response was IYKYK

So basically, no answer.
usmcbrooks
I would try and explain, I just can't get my head that far up my ass.
BigRobSA
DrEvazanPhD said:

BigRobSA said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Dog whistle!

More like "Dawg whistle", amirite!?

*If you're ever in SA, hollaatchaboi. I don't drink, but lines of blow off hookers asses does the trick!
Krautag81
Tree Hugger said:

Don't worry, lib and logic = oxymoron
BigOil
AG
Tree Hugger said:

From their lens, it was probably all the SCOTUS appointments.
JDL 96
Tree Hugger said:

No need to bring dietary choices into politics.
one safe place
Tree Hugger said:

1. Libs are not very smart.
2. Don't have lib friends.
oh no
AG
JDL 96 said:

Tree Hugger said:

No need to bring dietary choices into politics.
well it's not necessarily causation, but the info provides a clue about likelihood of mental illness
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.