Head of LGBTQ Dems of Maryland busted

8,668 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Ryan the Temp
Tramp96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BallerStaf2003 said:

That would explain your poorly thought out posts with bad grammar.

It's obvious I don't support pedofilia to anyone who has seen my posting history in the past 25 years.

Please point out my "bad" grammar. For the record the word you wanted there was "poor".

The fact is we have repeated examples of gay and trans targeting our youth. Pointing that out is not hate speech.
BallerStaf2003
AG
That's not what you've been saying. You just said all gays are pedophiles, be a man and don't backtrack.
Tramp96
BallerStaf2003 said:

That's not what you've been saying. You just said all gays are pedophiles, be a man and don't backtrack.

Please quote me saying that.

ETA: you liar
Serviam
BallerStaf2003 said:

A much larger percentage of gay people are pedophiles than are strictly straight people
Tramp96
Tramp96 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Please quote me saying that.

ETA: you liar

I'm waiting. Please show where I said all gays are pedophiles. Also, please show where I displayed "bad" grammar, which is even more offensive to me than the other false accusation.
TChaney
BallerStaf2003 said:

In general I don't think all gay men are pedophiles but there is very little public resistance from the alphabet mafia condemning the grooming and recruiting of children.

When you have a deviant nature it's rarely just one thing like adults of the same sex, there is often other kinks and taboos involved, BDSM, public lewd acts, hell I even saw a gay guy post about how he was turned on by a dolphin pecker.
aezmvp
It's an open secret that there is a lot of older grooming (15-17 year olds) in the gay community. This isn't a surprise.
swampstander
AG
This thread cracks me up.. would read again!
BlueTaze
"People who criticize LGBTs are bigots"
"People who criticize LGBTs are anti-lgbt"
"People who criticize LGBTs are right wing extremists"
"People who criticize LGBTs are racist"
"People who criticize LGBTs are secretly LGBT"
"People who criticize LGBTs are fill in the blank"

A segment of the trans community IS without a doubt actively working to f with kids. Many of them have a job in DEI or other programs to groom adults and children into believing absolute non-sense. This segment is obsessed with stats and doing whatever they can to make their dysphoria more prevalent....thus the focus on impressionable children.

Normal gays like baller should be the most active in calling out these folks giving LGBT a bad name. Instead we see goal tending and dismissal as if it's all a made up right wing conspiracy theory.
Ryan the Temp
AG
Quote:

Do you think people see a thread and go "oh yeah there is a gay guy that posts on TexAgs occasionally, I should call his boss"
Yes. This happens. It happened to me at least five times.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.