Head of LGBTQ Dems of Maryland busted

8,658 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Ryan the Temp
Serviam
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kenneth_2003 said:

Owlagdad said:

No Spin Ag said:

Kenneth_2003 said:

It makes perfect sense when you realize that recruitment is the ONLY way to grow or even sustain their ranks.

They're sterile. If not physically sterile, their lifestyle is. They CANNOT grow organically.

Thanks to medical science they can not only adopt but they can use their sperms to make babies. It won't be 100% of both parents, but it will pass on the bloodline of one of them. Or they could both do it two different times to make two babies for their family.

But according to them, they are born the way they are. So unless a child is groomed, he could grow up straight? So if the child of heterosexual parents can be gay, is it logical, or maybe normal that the child of two gays grows up straight unless he or she is messed with?

1). According to them... The opinion of a mentally deranged sicko is of no consequence to me.
2). Off the top of my head, within my circle I can think of only one homosexual that grew up in a traditional two parent home. Just my observation and limited data set. The one is divorced (now married to a gal) with kids from the previous marriage.

It's very sad. I believe nearly half of homosexual men were sexually abused at a young age compared to less than 10% of straight men, according to the Archives of Sexual Behavior, a peer reviewed journal of note.

Seems to be that getting abused short circuits something in their sexual development leading them more likely to be gay. Makes the crime of child sexual abuse that much worse.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11501300/#:~:text=Abstract,heterosexual%20men%20reported%20homosexual%20molestation.

MD1993
AG
He will be getting an invite from Dr. Jill and Kamala any day now.
Seamaster
AG
Absolutely nothing will happen to him. He won't be arrested or convicted.

We've created this by allowing a slow descent into where we are as a culture.

We deserve this.

Protect your kids because our government won't.
NicosMachine
AG
Tell us something we didn't already know. It's amazing how the LGBTQ community constantly tries to gaslight about this issue and deny the obvious.

Owlagdad
NicosMachine said:

Tell us something we didn't already know. It's amazing how the LGBTQ community constantly tries to gaslight about this issue and deny the obvious.

And I think we would be surprised at who is involved here too.
Serviam
NicosMachine said:

That was the longest thread I've ever seen
zephyr88
AG
I'm sure this will be front page material all over the news on Monday.
Sea Speed
AG
But worth the read. I read that earlier. Wild.
Serviam
Sea Speed said:

But worth the read. I read that earlier. Wild.

The argument that I've seen is that being gay is necessarily transgressive, it thrives on "breaking social norms" because its expression itself is against the normal sexual expression. Because of that, it necessarily rebels against all social norms which are artifacts of the system that says their attraction is abnormal. That's why you see increased drug use (anywhere from 2.5x to 12x as much depending on which drugs), decreased usage of condoms despite their increased risk, and in some cases even actively seeking out AIDS.

Citations

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9169429/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21505887/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17166076/

cevans_40
AG
Groomers gonna groom
bobbranco
AG
Disgusting, but not surprising.

Will never be reported accurately by the media (propagandists).
Muy
AG
well_endowed_ag said:

The gay/trans/pedophile agenda is the worst thing to ever happen to the world

Civilizations who embraced this ultimately met their destruction.
Opalka
AG
well_endowed_ag said:

1. gay has been around since the beginning.
2. pedophiles come in all sexual orientations.
TxSquarebody
Opalka said:

well_endowed_ag said:

Bless your heart
FrioAg 00
AG
It's funny to me how the alphabet crew all love the word "continuum" but fail to recognize they are just one big continuum that could be labeled "Just How F'ed up Are You?"

And they are all pretty F'ed up
VP at Pierce and Pierce
Opalka said:

well_endowed_ag said:

Do you think we as a society should protect the pedophiles/MAPs and try to rehabilitate them?
NicosMachine
AG
Opalka said:

well_endowed_ag said:

and here come the gaslighting apologists in 3...2.. oops, they beat me to it.
well_endowed_ag
Opalka said:

well_endowed_ag said:

Pedophiles come in one sexual orientation: pedophile. And they are just as much a part of the LBGT+ as gays and trannies. They are all equally part of the same agenda.
Serviam
Opalka said:

well_endowed_ag said:

We are less than 10 years away from "if you don't like having sex with minors, then don't do it; let people like what they like".
Ellis Wyatt
Opalka said:

well_endowed_ag said:

No.
No.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Honestly. This thread is pure hate speech. The comments are deplorable.

I'm ashamed that some of you are college educated.
Logos Stick
I have read it and don't see any hate speech, except against pedophiles, which is ok, at least for now.
Bob Lee
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Is there a way to say traditionally held beliefs on homosexuality without being hateful in your opinion?
texagbeliever
BallerStaf2003 said:

I hate scum who seek out underage children to emotionally abuse to be able to use as their sex toys. Not sorry if that offends you.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Bob Lee said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Is there a way to say traditionally held beliefs on homosexuality without being hateful in your opinion?

Lumping gay people with pedofiles is just hate. It's not true, irresponsible, and is the type of stuff that does fuel actual violence against gay people.

It is not true, and you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Bob Lee
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Bob Lee said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Lumping gay people with pedofiles is just hate. It's not true, irresponsible, and is the type of stuff that does fuel actual violence against gay people.

We didn't do that. LGBTQIA+ is a moniker now for all manner of disordered sexual proclivities. It just is. But none of us made it that way.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Bob Lee said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Bob Lee said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

We didn't do that. LGBTQIA+ is a moniker now for all manner of disordered sexual proclivities. It just is. But none of us made it that way.

You can't actually be so stupid that you think that's a proper justification.
Serviam
BallerStaf2003 said:

Bob Lee said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Pedophilia and the homosexual movement have been bedfellows for a long time. Would you like me to provide data for this?
Bob Lee
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Bob Lee said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Bob Lee said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

You can't actually be so stupid that you think that's a proper justification.

If I make inferences about what our sex organs are meant for based on the way things work in real life, and put people in 2 categories based on that
1. People who don't frustrate the natural order of things
2. People who do.

Is it a stretch to think that if you've been taken in by an ideology that promotes the second of these categories, that you're more susceptible to graduating to other letters or the plus sign in LGBTQIA+?

What should people think, when if you were to go to a pride parade you'd see every kind of sexual depravity there is. They're all there in one place to celebrate all the things. But somehow MAP is a bridge too far? Why?
BallerStaf2003
AG
I've been on this board 25 years, and seen this topic over and over again. I've seen people like you time and time again provide "data" from the 80's or some hyper christian fringe science that is easily disproven.

What is crazy is how this board has scared off or intimidated a majority of the people with common sense that shouted it down, most are gone or have been moderated out.

Given that a poster on here actually called TWO companies I've worked for as well as friends from college and told them I'm a pedofile (which opened up a huge Hr investigation at one company), this is beyond wreckless, disgusting, and I am appalled staff isn't taking this more seriously since lawyers were involved with the stalker.
Serviam
BallerStaf2003 said:

I've been on this board 25 years, and seen this topic over and over again. I've seen people like you time and time again provide "data" from the 80's or some hyper christian fringe science that is easily disproven.

What is crazy is how this board has scared off or intimidated a majority of the people with common sense that shouted it down, most are gone or have been moderated out.

Given that a poster on here actually called TWO companies I've worked for as well as friends from college and told them I'm a pedofile (which opened up a huge Hr investigation at one company), this is beyond wreckless, disgusting, and I am appalled staff isn't taking this more seriously since lawyers were involved with the stalker.

How does what we're doing have anything to do with that? How would anyone have targeted you if you hadn't posted on this thread?

Do you think people see a thread and go "oh yeah there is a gay guy that posts on TexAgs occasionally, I should call his boss"
Tramp96
BallerStaf2003 said:

Your fellow gays are targeting kids and you accuse the people in this thread of hate speech? Holy cow. Wow.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Tramp96 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Your fellow gays are targeting kids and you accuse the people in this thread of hate speech? Holy cow. Wow.

Get an Ag tag… typically the people who pint fingers have some stuff tied hide themselves.
Tramp96
BallerStaf2003 said:

Tramp96 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Get an Ag tag… typically the people who pint fingers have some stuff tied hide themselves.

Wow. So we can't even comment on a gay guy in Maryland targeting 14 year olds without you accusing of us hate speech?

Me thinks doth protest too much.

And I went to Tech. No Ag Tag for me.
BallerStaf2003
AG
That would explain your poorly thought out posts with bad grammar.

It's obvious I don't support pedofilia to anyone who has seen my posting history in the past 25 years.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.