How many conspiracy theory participants does it take to dismiss the theory?

5,103 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by LMCane
jamey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone notice how many political conspiracy theories have an impossibly large number of participants?

I'm curious if others have noticed. I'm not interested in digging into them all, but in general it seems like a trend to me. It's always the left is doing something and dispite being ~ half the population the right can't stop them.
well_endowed_ag
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
VegasAg86
AG
well_endowed_ag said:

Carlin's complaint is more about crony capitalism than a conspiracy, and he is right.

I do agree the fellow travelers have a common objective and don't need a formal conspiracy.
An L of an Ag
AG
I summon the PBR dog in response to OP.
jamey
AG
VegasAg86 said:

well_endowed_ag said:

Carlin's complaint is more about crony capitalism than a conspiracy, and he is right.

I do agree the fellow travelers have a common objective and don't need a formal conspiracy.

He is talking about crony capitalism.

But there's a left and a right, about 50-50. Why is it always the left and why can't the right do anything to stop any given conspiracy? They still represent about 50%.
Ags4DaWin
There is a left and a right and a uniparty.

The Uniparty is 80% of the left and the right.

The majority of the right doesn't WANT to stop anything. They want things to continue and they are very much apart of what is happening.
jamey
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

There is a left and a right and a uniparty.

The Uniparty is 80% of the left and the right.

The majority of the right doesn't WANT to stop anything. They want things to continue and they are very much apart of what is happening.

They sure complain about it on this forum a lot. It would be really strange if they dont want it stopped.
Ags4DaWin
I am not talking about the population at large.

I am talking about the people in charge.

They are not the same thing.
jamey
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

According to this forum it's always the left, the Ds. The right, the Rs have power too
well_endowed_ag
VegasAg86 said:

well_endowed_ag said:

It doesn't matter what he was talking about. The principle is the same. You don't need a formal conspiracy when you have a group of people with common interests and a common objective.
jamey
AG
well_endowed_ag said:

VegasAg86 said:

well_endowed_ag said:

It doesn't matter what he was talking about. The principle is the same. You don't need a formal conspiracy when you have a group of people with common interests and a common objective.

Are you saying the Ds and Rs have the same common objective? Otherwise, why can't the Rs stop the Ds?
fredfredunderscorefred
AG
May need to clarify. Most "conspiracy theories"at least recently are the actual truth. "Yesterdays conspiracy theory is todays truth".

Hunters laptop. Pretty much anything Covid related. Hillary campaign creating the Trump Russia collusion hoax. Moderators giving Dems the debate questions. The Feds and media getting together to silent dissent. Etc etc. all of those were alleged by the left to be conspiracy theories but are actually true.

However, Trump colluding with Russia was peddled as fact when it was completely false.

Or you talking like "moon landing didn't happen" or "9/11 didn't happen" type theories? That's closer to the trump collusion hoax. In that, it didn't happen, but was alleged by some to have happened. By "some," the entire media and dems and CMs.

For "2020 wasn't legit" type theories - still alleged to be a "conspiracy theory," this article may help with how many people were involved. They wrote about it from the inside ( similar but very much more coordinated than what Carlin discussed). https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/
well_endowed_ag
jamey said:

Ags4DaWin said:

According to thos forum it's always the left, the Ds. The right, the Rs have power too

Provide specifics and maybe you will get an answer. What specific political issue and allegation of a conspiracy by the right are you referring to? You can't make a thread and say "I'm not interested in providing any specifics but why does this always happen?" What are you even talking about? You still haven't told us.

You're not interested in providing specifics because you're a left wing fascist troll.
well_endowed_ag
jamey said:

well_endowed_ag said:

VegasAg86 said:

well_endowed_ag said:

Are you saying the Ds and Rs have the same common objective? Otherwise, why can't the Rs stop the Ds?

On what issues and in what particular situations?
VegasAg86
AG
well_endowed_ag said:

VegasAg86 said:

well_endowed_ag said:

Yes, that's why I said I agree fellow travelers don't need a formal conspiracy.
jamey
AG
well_endowed_ag said:

jamey said:

well_endowed_ag said:

VegasAg86 said:

well_endowed_ag said:

The forum is filled with them. I'm talking all of them in general. It's constant Ds doing this and that.

Bunch of courts said there was not an election changing amount of fraud, and so did Trumps staff members like his campaign lawyer, not to mention Bill Barr among others. Yet, the Ds gonna cheat. All the Rs can do is have some precognition of the act, can't stop it before the election, can't prove it after the election in numerous courts and can only continue the claim 4 years later. That's 1 example but this sort of thing is all over the forums, Ds gonna do this and that. Rs are apparently helpless.

It's either a badly thought out conspiracy or the Rs are incompetent to prove, fix or stop it.
El Gallo Blanco
jamey said:

Anyone notice how many political conspiracy theories have an impossibly large number of participants?

I'm curious if others have noticed. I'm not interested in digging into them all, but in general it seems like a trend to me. It's always the left is doing something and dispite being ~ half the population the right can't stop them.

You sound like a recently graduated liberal arts major who is brand new to politics….every post, that's the vibe I get. Just trying to help, in case you just lack even the most basic sense of self awareness, which appears to be the case.

That being said, you're the conspiracy theorist unless you can openly acknowledge the FACT that weaponized agencies of the federal government (and many in the intel community) conspired and colluded with big tech and media directly, in an effort to influence the 2020 election in the favor of their preferred candidate (Poopy Pants).

I always see you completely dodge this every time I bring it to your attention. Things a test to gauge your honesty and integrity. Can you acknowledge the above, with zero qualifiers?
Logos Stick
Like the conspiracy theory that Snowden was working with the Russians?
El Gallo Blanco
jamey said:

well_endowed_ag said:

jamey said:

well_endowed_ag said:

VegasAg86 said:

well_endowed_ag said:

The forum is filled with them. I'm talking all of them in general. It's constant Ds doing this and that.

Bunch of courts said there was not an election changing amount of fraud, and so did Trumps staff members like his campaign lawyer, not to mention Bill Barr among others. Yet, the Ds gonna cheat. All the Rs can do is have some precognition of the act, can't stop it before the election, can't prove it after the election in numerous courts and can only continue the claim 4 years later. That's 1 example but this sort of thing is all over the forums, Ds gonna do this and that. Rs are apparently helpless.

It's either a badly thought out conspiracy or the Rs are incompetent to prove, fix or stop it.

Far more troubling to me than allegations of Dems cheating in swing states is our own government, via supposedly non partisan agencies, trying to rig/influence the election in favor of one candidate. Thats fake country level sh**.

This actually happened. Way worse than immoral degenerate democrat poll workers possibly cheating. Which probably happened.
jamey
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

jamey said:

You sound like a recently graduated liberal arts major who is brand new to politics….every post, that's the vibe I get. Just trying to help, in case you just lack even the most basic sense of self awareness, which appears to be the case.

That being said, you're the conspiracy theorist unless you can openly acknowledge the FACT that weaponized agencies of the federal government (and many in the intel community) conspired and colluded with big tech and media directly, in an effort to influence the 2020 election in the favor of their preferred candidate (Poopy Pants).

I always see you completely dodge this every time I bring it to your attention. Things a test to gauge your honesty and integrity. Can you acknowledge the above, with zero qualifiers?

In that post, I said our government is not perfect but the comparison was to the Russians. Now that's an evil government, who recently killed a putin opponent. Everyone knows it. Do I think our government even with its flaws is on that level? Hell no. Some of you seem to think Russia is some helpless cute little puppy with nice shopping carts according to the brilliance of Tucker Carlson

Amd fwwiw, I only voted R up till Trump and I've never voted Democrat.

I just think the never ending train of conspiracies hitting the R voter base is out of control.
HollywoodBQ
AG
jamey said:

Like 19 hijackers kind of large?

Or is a second shooter from the grassy knoll too many?
Ags4DaWin
jamey said:

Ags4DaWin said:

According to this forum it's always the left, the Ds. The right, the Rs have power too

Ummm I would suggest u read my e a rluer posts.

There are plenty of establishment R's that a re part of the uniparty amd alot on this forum acknowledge that.

Crenshaw, the Romney's, the Bush's, the Cheney's, Lindsey Graham, the McCain, the list goes on and on.
jamey
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

jamey said:

Ags4DaWin said:

Ummm I would suggest u read my e a rluer posts.

There are plenty of establishment R's that a re part of the uniparty amd alot on this forum acknowledge that.

Crenshaw, the Romney's, the Bush's, the Cheney's, Lindsey Graham, the McCain, the list goes on and on.

At least that explains my point/question if you're saying on a mot of these things the Rs and the Ds are effectively the same
Ellis Wyatt
When the government is populated with leftists, working toward a common agenda doesn't take a lot of coordination. You've literally watched conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory be proven true before your eyes (Russian collusion, Hunter's laptop, corrupt FBI) and it seems you're not willing to trust your lying eyes.

I guess propaganda does work. Or are you also going to tell us that there's not actually any propaganda.
lb3
AG
jamey said:

well_endowed_ag said:

VegasAg86 said:

well_endowed_ag said:

Rs try to do their job and the D's try to win.

Thats how you get Ds like Lois Lerner at the IRS targeting conservative groups, the FBI spying on the Trump Campaign, the DOJ's attacks on General Flynn, the broader intelligence community's Russia Russia Russia hoax, etc…

I'm hoping Conservatives learn to play by the same rules.
jamey
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

When the government is populated with leftists, working toward a common agenda doesn't take a lot of coordination. You've literally watched conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory be proven true before your eyes (Russian collusion, Hunter's laptop, corrupt FBI) and it seems you're not willing to trust your lying eyes.

I guess propaganda does work. Or are you also going to tell us that there's not actually any propaganda.

Sure there's propaganda, like CNN and FoxNews, TikTok, Facebook and others
Ellis Wyatt
jamey said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Sure there's propaganda, like CNN and FoxNews, TikTok, Facebook and others
You know, Journolist was a real thing. Propaganda is largely coordinated on the left; which happens to be the vast majority of mass media. Fox News is a right-leaning network, owned by leftists.

It's pretty clear that propaganda IS working. You seem to see moral equivalence where there is none. One side wants to take away your rights and the other does not.

Really, it seems like you've outgrown F16. Probably need to move on along. We're not nearly as astute as you are.
TriAg2010
AG
jamey said:

This is why you don't see many project managers who are conspiracy theorists.
Buck Turgidson
Go hang out on a left leaning forum and you'll find plenty of conspiracy theories about what the right is supposedly up to. This is a right leaning board so we discuss the crooked bull**** that the left is up to.
fixer
How many coincidence theorists does it take to notice the gas is being turned down on the lamp?
littlebigman
How many brain cells does one have to lose before believing 81 million people actually voted for the racist pedophile?
Stressboy
AG
jamey said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

jamey said:

In that post, I said our government is not perfect but the comparison was to the Russians. Now that's an evil government, who recently killed a putin opponent. Everyone knows it. Do I think our government even with its flaws is on that level? Hell no. Some of you seem to think Russia is some helpless cute little puppy with nice shopping carts according to the brilliance of Tucker Carlson

Amd fwwiw, I only voted R up till Trump and I've never voted Democrat.

I just think the never ending train of conspiracies hitting the R voter base is out of control.

When they stop mislabeling any accusation against Democrat law breaking / cheating as a conspiracy theory then you'll have your answer.

Example: The left goes after Clarence Thomas - it's not a conspiracy theory according to the media BUT when the right goes after Biden's crimes it is.

The problem isn't the people fighting the propaganda, it's idiots who believe it.
FrankK
AG
agwrestler
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

jamey said:

well_endowed_ag said:

jamey said:

well_endowed_ag said:

VegasAg86 said:

well_endowed_ag said:

Far more troubling to me than allegations of Dems cheating in swing states is our own government, via supposedly non partisan agencies, trying to rig/influence the election in favor of one candidate. Thats fake country level sh**.

This actually happened. Way worse than immoral degenerate democrat poll workers possibly cheating. Which probably happened.

Video from Security systems, poll watchers, and even the poll workers themselves is plenty to remove "probably" from your annoyingly arbitrary statement.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.