WH considering commutation for Hunter ..

7,579 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by Decay
Stinky T
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BudFox7 said:

If you wouldn't do the same for your child you either suck or you're lying

He is 54 years old. Fifty- four! We are not talking about a 19 year old kid's screwup.
rgleml
AG
I just read this after I started a new topic. I must have read your mind.
AmC_OldSarge
AG
BudFox7 said:

This says a lot more about you than it does me. Good Grief
3 Toed Pete
AG
AgResearch said:

BudFox7 said:

I wouldn't have any crackhead kids because they'd be written off at that point.
That's not how a crime family operates. Hunter is a good earner and always has the Big Guy's cut. So if he gets out of line once in a while the Big Guy slaps him back in line. Eventually Hunter will have to be whacked.
American Hardwood
AG
I don't think a commutation is going to fly. The difference between a pardon and a commutation isn't going to matter much to folks that might not even know what the words mean. They are just going to see a cracker dope fiend getting some of that privilege of being the son of an important person. An important white person to those for which that matters.
techno-ag
AG
Stinky T said:

BudFox7 said:

He is 54 years old. Fifty- four! We are not talking about a 19 year old kid's screwup.
Won't someone think of the children?
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
BudFox7 said:

Kid? maybe. 54 year old grown ass **** up? No, I can honestly say he would get what he deserved.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
BudFox7 said:

?w=1581&h=1054&crop=1
Foreverconservative
DrEvazanPhD said:

aggiehawg said:

Biden will issue blanket pardons for all members of the Biden Crime Family, including himself and his wife, the day after the election win or lose. My prediction.
Can a president pardon himself?

The only limitations to POTUS pardoning powers are it must be a federal crime and the POTUS cannot pardon anyone impeached and convicted.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
APHIS AG
techno-ag said:

Or, OK Dad, if I go to prison, I will spill the beans on your criminal empire and you can forget being reelected for starters and will be joining me in prison.
bobbranco
AG
BudFox7 said:

Especially if the parent was complicit. Hell yeah!
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
A 4D chess move for the Biden administration would be to pardon Trump for the convictions. He would be able to laud it above Trumps head for the rest of the election cycle, while continuing to punch down on him being convicted. Would give him leeway to also pardon his son. Definitely not smart enough to do it though.
Burrus86
AG
BudFox7 said:

As we say in North Texas, "Cowboy Up!" Do stupid sheyatt, win stupid prizes. If Joe had done a better job of installing values in Hunter's upbringing, the discussion of a pardon wouldn't be discussed today.
B-1 83
AG
The conviction is there. Give him the minimum - first time offender.

POUND THE EVER LOVING DOG &$#@ OUT OF HIM ON THE TAX EVASION BULL$&#@. That was the stuff the sweetheart plea bargain was wrapped around hiding. Why?
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
CheeseSndwch
There will be a lot of hairsplitting but at the end of the day a pardon relieves an individual of guilt for their crime and a commutation reduces the sentence without exonerating the guilty party. I don't think President Biden has the mental acuity to make that kind of distinction on the fly but the narrative will be a commutation isn't a pardon and therefore President Biden didn't lie.
usmcbrooks
APHIS AG said:

techno-ag said:

Or, OK Dad, if I go to prison, I will spill the beans on your criminal empire and you can forget being reelected for starters and will be joining me in prison.

This is my bet right here.
secAg_098
I expect this
Trajan88
AG
Please tell me that now that the good son is a federally convicted felon, he will not be able to vote for daddy-o in November?
BudFox7
Lol look at all the triggered "conservatives". If you don't or wouldn't do everything for your family, you don't just suck, you're a **** father.
bobbranco
AG
BudFox7 said:

Lol look at all the triggered "conservatives". If you don't or wouldn't do everything for your family, you don't just suck, you're a **** father.
Keep trollin'
Muy
AG
I don't even think Hunter would mind getting traded around for cigarettes.
zephyr88
AG
BudFox7 said:

Hunter Biden is no child.
Ellis Wyatt
BudFox7 said:

My dad was a prosecutor. No way would he have ever cut me a deal. He would have given advice, but he would never let me off the hook for something criminal. EVER.

It's why I knew better than to commit crimes. I looked up to my parents, feared embarrassing them, and wanted to uphold the family name. Even in HS. And it's why I've never even touched weed. Then again, I was also spanked as a child, fear God, and had the utmost respect for my parents.
N8Dawg05
AG
If you raise a child who does not understand their actions have consequences and/or does not take responsibility for said actions, then you're a total failure as a father.
rausr
AG
itsyourboypookie
It would be funny if hunter flips on Joe because he won't pardon him
EX TEXASEX
TAMU1990 said:

Aggie95 said:

nobody is above the law....but some criminals get preferential treatment!
Illegals are above the law, as are the people who get off regularly for the crimes they commit in Soros DA cities. Now just add in that trash family.
When everybody was imprisoned in their houses and couldn't work. Forcing a lot of people into bankruptcy. The illegals were free to travel wherever they wanted to, and they got to travel for free even if they had a raging covid infection.
#FJB
whatthehey78
AG
IMHO, Joe will definitely, either pardon or commute Hunter. Either way...he will do irreparable damage to the Dems for several terms. "White privilege" at this juncture and as demonstrated by Joe's act and plain to see by ALL, won't sit well with a number of groups in his party.

Joe's already perilously straddling razor wire with Israeli's and the Palestinians...and both parties are enjoying their whipping the wire.

Dem's have screwed the pooch in terms of viable candidates. They have not groomed a sgl. person who would appear to be qualified.
Foreverconservative
Is it strange that three of the biggest trolls on this board have the same MO same delivery and all three handles are related to the Movie Wall Street?
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
agent-maroon
AG
usmcbrooks said:

APHIS AG said:

techno-ag said:

Same. Also expect that Hunter would become "depressed" in custody and quickly suffer an Epstinian demise.

These people don't play and business is business. Realize that it's not just about FJB. Unless of course you think FJB was smart enough to manage the corruption enterprise by himself.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
BudFox7 said:

Not everyone is a degenerate deadbeat like you apparently.
techno-ag
AG
Foreverconservative said:

Is it strange that three of the biggest trolls on this board have the same MO same delivery and all three handles are related to the Movie Wall Street?
Nope, just a coincidence. Nothing to see here.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
usmcbrooks
agent-maroon said:

usmcbrooks said:

APHIS AG said:

techno-ag said:

Same. Also expect that Hunter would become "depressed" in custody and quickly suffer an Epstinian demise.

These people don't play and business is business. Realize that it's not just about FJB. Unless of course you think FJB was smart enough to manage the corruption enterprise by himself.
It's been done before. Vincent "The Chin" Gigante pulled it off for almost 3 decades as a member and eventual boss of the Genovese crime family. Apparently Pedo Pete has read up on him.
Ellis Wyatt
Quote:

Quote:

It's been done before. Vincent "The Chin" Gigante pulled it off for almost 3 decades as a member and eventual boss of the Genovese crime family. Apparently Pedo Pete has read up on him.
I have a feeling Biden has never been much of a reader. He's certainly never read the Declaration of Independence or Constitution.

These days, the teleprompter is too much for him, as are the instructions on his Pampers box.
usmcbrooks
Ellis Wyatt said:

Quote:

Quote:

I have a feeling Biden has never been much of a reader. He's certainly never read the Declaration of Independence or Constitution.

These days, the teleprompter is too much for him, as are the instructions on his Pampers box.
Fair enough. I bet he looked at the pictures though.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.