WH considering commutation for Hunter ..

7,582 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by Decay
BluHorseShu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Burrus86 said:

BudFox7 said:

If you wouldn't do the same for your child you either suck or you're lying

As we say in North Texas, "Cowboy Up!" Do stupid sheyatt, win stupid prizes. If Joe had done a better job of installing values in Hunter's upbringing, the discussion of a pardon wouldn't be discussed today.
I think Hunter's guilty and deserves appropriate punishment, but there is a sea of parents who raised their kids with an excellent value system...and their kids still fell into drug addiction. Now, for any other of his shady stuff....well that could be learned from pops.

People don't realize how drug addiction in this country has deeply impacted every political and religious group. I imagine I would want my kids to suffer the repercussions if they had been given ample opportunities to redeem themselves. It might be the only way to save them. But I really don't know until, heaven forbid, I ever have to deal with that.

But I think anyone here who has kids has zero clue what they'd actually do if they're kid was suffering from addiction and bad choices.

I don't believe either of our nominees had a great value system instilled in them growing up. We can't seem to find candidates willing to run that,. as individuals, put a high level of importance on their own values and morality.
Science Denier
AG
richardag said:

President Biden knows Hunter has the evidence on his criminal family syndicate. Didn't President Biden recently meet with Hunter. Wondering what negotiations took place.

And yes I get more cynical every day.
Negotiations went like this. Sorry for the language. Filter will fix it. You see, Biden doesn't know jack ***** Barely gets out of bed each day. Barack and his "wife" are in charge.

Hunter: Hey Barrack, Michael
Michael - SHUT THE **** UP YOU STUPID PIECE OF *****
Hunter: Barrack, what's up with your wife
Michael: I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO STFU. JUST LISTEN
Barack: He's pissed today. Sorry. They are trying to get him to run for President and he likes the way things are right now. Doesn't want to have to step in and deal with the media every day and all the other crap you have to do when you are actually the President. Plus, it's due to the disaster you and your dad have made.
Michael: HUNTER, YOU ARE ****ING THIS UP FOR EVERYONE. IF YOU SAY ONE WORD ABOUT ANY OF THE 87,285,911 CRIMES YOU KNOW ABOUT YOU WILL DIE. AND IT WILL HURT. WON'T BE QUICK AND EASY LIKE IT WAS WITH OUR COOK.
Hunter: Daddy, help?
Joe: fad kjfle whk qoui eqewoi
Michael: JOE, YOU CAN JUST STFU ALSO. WHY THE **** ARE YOU HERE AGAIN
Joe: Pudding?
Barrack: Let's get back to the discussion
Michael: HUNTER, ARE YOU ****ING CLEAR YOU DIP*****! IF YOU HAVE TO GO TO JAIL FOR A BIT, I DONT ****ING CARE. YOU WON'T SAY A ****ING WORD OR YOU ARE DEAD. HEAR ME? DEAD.. FBI/CIA HAVE THIS EVEN AFTER YOUR STUPID ****ING ASS KEEPS ****ING UP.
Hunter: Can I at least sell some artwork?
Michael: DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO SHUT THE **** UP AND JUST LISTEN? SEE THIS GUN I'M POINTING AT YOUR HEAD? ONE WORD AND WHAT'S LEFT OF YOUR DICK WILL BE REMOVED. BARRACK ALREADY TOLD YOU I'M PISSED. SHAKE YOUR HEAD YES OR NO THAT YOU UNDERSTAND.
Hunter: <shakes head up and down>

Discussion over.
Ellis Wyatt
BluHorseShu said:

Burrus86 said:

As we say in North Texas, "Cowboy Up!" Do stupid sheyatt, win stupid prizes. If Joe had done a better job of installing values in Hunter's upbringing, the discussion of a pardon wouldn't be discussed today.
I think Hunter's guilty and deserves appropriate punishment, but there is a sea of parents who raised their kids with an excellent value system...and their kids still fell into drug addiction. Now, for any other of his shady stuff....well that could be learned from pops.
This is not one of those instances.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Can we stop talking about "kids" and "children"? The dude is 54 years old…
usmcbrooks
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

But he is such a good boy.

Did I do that right?
agent-maroon
AG
techno-ag said:

54 yo with a lot of hard miles and very little maintenance.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BluHorseShu
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

BluHorseShu said:

Burrus86 said:

This is not one of those instances.
I think your probably right.
BluHorseShu
AG

How do you refer to your children when they are that age though? From a descriptive standpoint, as a parent, they remain your children regardless of age. I don't think anyone is try to fit Hunter into an adolescent frame of reference
techno-ag
AG
BluHorseShu said:

How do you refer to your children when they are that age though? From a descriptive standpoint, as a parent, they remain your children regardless of age. I don't think anyone is try to fit Hunter into an adolescent frame of reference
The D*ms are.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
WestHoustonAg79
BudFox7 said:

If you wouldn't do the same for your child you either suck or you're lying

Gotta be a troll and my response is likely what you're looking for but….

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt if a knee jerk reaction as a parent/father to kids like myself.

Regardless of what you believe/disbelieve the Biden family may or may not have done throughout the years, when you take the oath of office as (what once was) the most powerful position in the world, that mindset that I have found in our DNA of fatherhood and especially once they're are beyond grown ass men is out the window. Long Ago at at.

So no. I disagree with your post. The whole "when I was growing up I'd defend my brother no matter what, even when he was wrong" doesn't fit the bill when you're POTUS and your son is in his 50s dawg.

No shot.
Decay
AG
I'd 100% let my kid go to jail of he turned out to be an abusive drug addict who kept commiting felonies.

Biden doesn't even care about Hunter. He just has to pacify him because he knows the family secrets and he's a complete wild card.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.