WH considering commutation for Hunter ..

7,517 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by Decay
pdc093
How long do you want to ignore this user?
since POTATUS already said "No pardon"
powerbelly
AG
I expect it, especially if he is found guilty after the tax evasion trial.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Ummmm…duh?
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Gigem314
AG
Greatest Presidential family ever.

Aggie95
AG
nobody is above the law....but some criminals get preferential treatment!
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Madman
AG
I hope they keep him out of jail this round.

Would be the best thing to happen for getting republicans elected in years.
richardag
President Biden knows Hunter has the evidence on his criminal family syndicate. Didn't President Biden recently meet with Hunter. Wondering what negotiations took place.

And yes I get more cynical every day.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Kenneth_2003
AG
Do it! The polling on that will be spectacular!
e=mc2
AG
So the racist pedophile that authored a bill resulting in the mass incarceration of thousands of black men is going to keep his white, crackhead pedophile son out of prison?

Not a good look.
Im Gipper
Of course he is!

This will happen after the election, of course.

I'm Gipper
FTAG 2000
AG
Please do it before hand so Trump can call it out with certain communities that don't have justice privilege.
aggiehawg
AG
Biden will issue blanket pardons for all members of the Biden Crime Family, including himself and his wife, the day after the election win or lose. My prediction.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
pdc093 said:

No he will just Pardon Hunter

If Joe's lips are moving he is lying
DrEvazanPhD
aggiehawg said:

Biden will issue blanket pardons for all members of the Biden Crime Family, including himself and his wife, the day after the election win or lose. My prediction.
Can a president pardon himself?
Squadron7
AG
Don't forget to figure in the Dr. Jill factor.

She is perfectly willing to throw Hunter under the bus to show how "rule of law" they are in order to keep her window-treatment fashion wearing azz in the WH.
txwxman
Link OP? What, no link? Isn't there a cloud that needs to be screamed at?
MookieBlaylock
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

aggiehawg said:

Sure but he gonna be dead from dementia B4 he ever gets even charged
aggiehawg
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

aggiehawg said:

IDK but have a feeling we will be finding out at some point.
pdc093
https://apnews.com/article/president-joe-biden-hunter-gun-conviction-commutation-ed69379b56bd1d63f3ddd0d79438746c
fasthorse05
richardag said:

President Biden knows Hunter has the evidence on his criminal family syndicate. Didn't President Biden recently meet with Hunter. Wondering what negotiations took place.

And yes I get more cynical every day.
Join the "there's no way I can get more cynical crowd".

I caught the first 30 minutes of Bongino this morning, which is where my question originates. Being a previous Secret Service investigator, I do pay attention to his thoughts, but just can't imagine DC is so incredibly conspiratorial (see my cynicism) regarding the Trump and Biden trials, because this trial is nothing compared to his upcoming tax evasion trial.

Quote:

https://rumble.com/v5169yv-be-very-careful-about-this-hunter-biden-scandal-ep.-2269-06122024.html?playlist_id=watch-history

Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
EllisCoAg
AG
from Google:

Quote:

A pardon and a commutation result in a reduction of punishment, but there is a distinction between the two. The difference between pardon and commutation is that a pardon relieves an individual of all guilt for the crime committed, while a commutation reduces the sentence without exonerating the person.
I wanna see our defense pissed off, not confused, maybe a little murder in their hearts Reload12, 11/4/11
TAMU1990
AG
Aggie95 said:

nobody is above the law....but some criminals get preferential treatment!
Illegals are above the law, as are the people who get off regularly for the crimes they commit in Soros DA cities. Now just add in that trash family.
TAMU1990
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

aggiehawg said:

Didn't the Dems ask this very question???
oh no
AG
don't care about Hunter's sentence for this one. Best thing that came out of this is the laptop can never go back to being "russian disinformation". "10% held by H for the Big Guy" is real and goes further to implicating the sitting POTUS of corruption at best and treason at worst. The tax evasion case, even though it excludes the most egregious years because the government sat on it and stymied it until the statute of limitations ran out, should open some eyeballs to Hunter's dad's involvement in this crackhead's foreign businesses.
DrEvazanPhD
aggiehawg said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

aggiehawg said:

IDK but have a feeling we will be finding out at some point.
I figured if he could...Nixon would have. But FJB doesn't seem to much care for law, so I think you're right.
BudFox7
If you wouldn't do the same for your child you either suck or you're lying
Im Gipper
BudFox7 said:

Teaching your kid about responsibility and consequences does not mean you "suck"
HTH

A good parent would see Hunter needs to learn some life lessons and get clean!!

I'm Gipper
P.U.T.U
AG
BudFox7 said:

Or feel my child finally gets the punishment for what they deserve. Seen too many parent keep bailing out their kids and they keep harming other people their entire lives.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
Nothing is going to happen to Hunter on this other than probation, maybe. Now the tax trial is going to be dicey for all involved.
usmcbrooks
I did not Nazi this coming.
AgResearch
AG
BudFox7 said:

I wouldn't have any crackhead kids because they'd be written off at that point.
HTownAg98
VP at Pierce and Pierce said:

Nothing is going to happen to Hunter on this other than probation, maybe. Now the tax trial is going to be dicey for all involved.
Especially now that he's no longer a first time offender. That will throw him into another category.
BluHorseShu
AG
pdc093 said:

If that happens it will sink support from any swing voters/moderates and makes Biden's loss a lock. I don't put it past him though.

I think the more likely scenario is the conviction sticks but his sentence is probation for years and fines.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.