9th Circuit: mRNA covid shots are not a vaccine by definition

12,946 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by jt2hunt
jamey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Logos Stick said:

jamey said:

aggiehawg said:

Here is the new definition:
  • Vaccine "a preparation that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against diseases."

That's why I chose the covid mRNA for my wife whos natural immunse system does not function properly though we did know exactly why at the time.

We found out a few years later she has hypoglobulimemia and she receives a monthly IvIG transfusion

But part of this discovery was she had antibodies for covid, though nothing much else because of the covid "vaccine"

Why would her body respond differently to the COVID vax? If I understand what you're saying, I don't think that is scientific.

Look at how a mRNA vs a standard vaccine works. It's not the same. A standard vaccine works the same as an immune response works if you just catch a virus, a normal immune response to a foreign body. It's the point of the OP.

I don't really care if we call the mRNA a therapeutic or a chair because of how it works. How it works was my only interest, not the naming convention
aggiehawg
AG
Not sure what to think about this.

Quote:

bstract
… many countries around the world have reported that so-called GENETIC VACCINES , such as those using modified mRNA encoding the spike protein and lipid nanoparticles as the drug delivery system;
Have resulted in post-vaccination thrombosis and subsequent cardiovascular damage, as well as a wide variety of diseases involving all organs and systems, including the nervous system.

In this article, based on these circumstances and the volume of evidence that has recently come to light, we call the attention of medical professionals to the various risks associated with blood transfusions using blood products derived from people who have suffered from long COVID and from genetic vaccine recipients, including those who have received mRNA vaccines, and we make proposals regarding specific tests, testing methods, and regulations to deal with these risks

Any thoughts?
jt2hunt
AG
jamey said:

Logos Stick said:

jamey said:

aggiehawg said:

Here is the new definition:
  • Vaccine "a preparation that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against diseases."

That's why I chose the covid mRNA for my wife whos natural immunse system does not function properly though we did know exactly why at the time.

We found out a few years later she has hypoglobulimemia and she receives a monthly IvIG transfusion

But part of this discovery was she had antibodies for covid, though nothing much else because of the covid "vaccine"

Why would her body respond differently to the COVID vax? If I understand what you're saying, I don't think that is scientific.

Look at how a mRNA vs a standard vaccine works. It's not the same. A standard vaccine works the same as an immune response works if you just catch a virus, a normal immune response to a foreign body. It's the point of the OP.

I don't really care if we call the mRNA a therapeutic or a chair because of how it works. How it works was my only interest, not the naming convention

What are you trying to say?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.