This is the way to win more elections

4,011 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by IIIHorn
TxAgPreacher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/13th-conservative-oregon-county-approves-measure-to-secede-and-join-greater-idaho/ar-BB1mSDGa

Rural areas of blue states should secede and join neighboring red states making them more red. This would increase the electoral vote count of the red states and decrease the electoral college count for the blue states.

Blue city states should not have tyrannical rule over the countryside. Before you lefties say land shouldn't vote, I say yuppies don't get to tell normal people how to live. Deal with it.
Kraft Punk
A better way is to close the border & shutdown voter fraud
TxAgPreacher
S
Why not both?
TxAgPreacher
S
And maybe Texas picks up some of its old land back in NM, and CO.

Ski trip anyone?
peacedude
AG
TxAgPreacher said:

Ski trip anyone?
Oh what I would give for that to happen.

TxAgPreacher
S
Think about it even if blue states just lost a handful more electoral votes in these states each vote is a 2 point swing.

I'd be willing to bet there is more than enough border counties in:

Illinois that would love to go to Indiana/Missouri

Oregon to Idaho

Washington to idaho

California to Nevada/Arizona

New Mexico to Texas

Upstate New York would love to make a change I'm sure.

Rural Virginia as well.

All of these people would be better represented. They deserve to be more accurately represented.
BTKAG97
AG
They should form a new state but that'd be more difficult because radlibs would not allow 2 more GOP Senators.
TxAgPreacher
S
Well getting the approval to secede will be difficult as it is. They may have to go all declaration of independence on the libs.
oldschoolcat
AG
They can keep NM
AggieIce
AG
peacedude said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Ski trip anyone?

LIBERATE US!!!

(From Monument, CO)
peacedude
AG
Sorry Ag, I wish we could (in our little fantasy world). TX in 1845 looks to only apply to lands along the Rio Grande (which goes all the way up to near Silverton).
stetson
AG
Isn't this how the Civil War began?
Heavily populated, industrial North > power
Rural , agricultural South < power
FJB
Aggie Infantry
AG
A precedent has been set - see Baton Rouge and Austin.

Also - ask those opposed: Do you celebrate the 4th of July? Good chance they say "yes".

When the truth comes out, do not ask me how I knew.
Ask yourself why you did not.
oysterbayAG
AG
A similar thing is going on in Ukraine.
BMX Bandit
TxAgPreacher said:

Well getting the approval to secede will be difficult as it is. They may have to go all declaration of independence on the libs.

"Difficult" meaning close to impossible.

Oregon will never let them leave.
TxAgPreacher
S
BMX Bandit said:

TxAgPreacher said:

"Difficult" meaning close to impossible.

Oregon will never let them leave.
I think you are obviously right, Oregon wont let their tax slaves to leave. Nothing is impossible with a righteous cause though. If they want to be free they must declare their independence from them. They must have the courage to pay taxes in Idaho, and not Oregon.

I'm simply saying its the right thing to do for the country, and it would be good.

It is immoral for those who want to live like rats in a cage in the city, to force their laws on normal people in the country, and in the suburbs.
BMX Bandit
"Declaring independence" won't do anything.

How many employers are going to not send withheld taxes to Salem? How many property owners going to risk losing a house by not paying property taxes?

You really think Idaho would even take the money?

I don't disagree about the immorality issue.
It's not nearly as simple as you suggest with "pay your taxes to Idaho"
TxAgPreacher
S
Haha I didn't say it would be simple. I totally agree that it would be hard.

They should do it.

You'd have to force them to do something about it. I think they would win.
BMX Bandit
Win? How? You are not being remotely realistic.
TxAgPreacher
S
You're right... borders never change.
BMX Bandit
TxAgPreacher said:

Great strawman.

You have a noble idea, but no plan for how to accomplish it.

" Declaring independence" Means nothing unless they do something else. What is it? Do you think they can do to gain independence?

Because Oregon, and this Congress, are not going let them go.
HTownAg98
BMX Bandit said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Great strawman.

" Declaring independence" Means nothing unless they do something else. What is it? Do you think they can do to gain independence?

This whole thing has the same vibe as Michael Scott yelling "I declare bankruptcy!!!"
TxAgPreacher
S
You're so certain of yourself. You sound like you don't want it to happen.

Our system is built on the consent of the governed. They are not asking for anything crazy. They could win, and they should fight until its done. Things change. Its far more possible than you are pretending.

Who peed in your Wheaties this morning?
BMX Bandit
Quote:

You sound like you don't want it to happen.

Dumb. Just because you can't defend your position isn't a reason to lie about mine

I'd love to see the whole thing blown up. But I'm realistic.

You still haven't explained how this would go.

"Hey Boise, here's my check for income tax from East Oregon".
peacedude
AG
BMX Bandit said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Great strawman.

Might that "plan" include violence against the oppressors - just like it has every other time similar events have occurred in Texas (and world) history?
BMX Bandit
Sadly, that's what it would take.

There is going to come a time in this country where it becomes so bad for conservatives that we're not going have any other choice.

I don't know when that's going to be, but based on the country's current trajectory it very well may be in our lifetime.

Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
peacedude said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Ski trip anyone?

Only problem I see here is that won't look quite right with the A&M logo superimposed over it.
#FJB
agwrestler
AG
peacedude said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Ski trip anyone?

Public Elk tags for TX residents !
peacedude
AG
If the left (and RINOs) burn the country down again (ala 2020), rig another POTUS election, and then rig the House/Senate elections (again), we'll have a serious war here in the US within the next year.

That is, if Biden doesn't declare Martial Law to negate all elections (like Ukraine)...which would seriously expedite the process.

The "No Taxation Without Representation" rallying cry would be reborn if all that happens.
TexAgs91
AG
peacedude said:

If the left (and RINOs) burn the country down again (ala 2020), rig another POTUS election, and then rig the House/Senate elections (again), we'll have a serious war here in the US within the next year.

Yeah... They better not steal a presidential election again or there will be consequences!
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
Slicer97
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Sadly, that's what it would take.

There is going to come a time in this country where it becomes so bad for conservatives that we're not going have any other choice.

I don't know when that's going to be, but based on the country's current trajectory it very well may be in our lifetime.

Around 8 or 9 years ago, I said in around 50 years, America will have either seen the 2nd American Revolution or it will have ceased to exist as a representative republic. Unless we can rein in our federal government via elections, it's going to happen much sooner than that.

I'm not advocating for either, I just think that is what's coming.
peacedude
AG
That's why I said "NTWR." If all conservative Christian Texans stopped paying income taxes, what's the US going to do? Make our lives more miserable? There's plenty of momentum in the TNM, as well.

It's time to leave the US behind if the left can't stop getting closer and closer to Satan. But, we all know they want more evil in this country, not less.
Sid Farkas
AG
Quote:

This is the way to win more elections
Cheating has worked pretty good for dems in the last decade
Teslag
AG
Aggie Infantry said:

A precedent has been set - see Baton Rouge and Austin.

Also - ask those opposed: Do you celebrate the 4th of July? Good chance they say "yes".

I wouldn't rely on that Austin issue. It was a one off correction in the legislature to fix a loophole.
stetson
AG
peacedude said:

That is, if Biden doesn't declare Martial Law to negate all elections (like Ukraine)...which would seriously expedite the process.

The "No Taxation Without Representation" rallying cry would be reborn if all that happens.

The left figured out long ago that they can control the politics in this country if they can control the major cities. As go 11 major cities, so goes America. They spent millions putting their people in place in election commissions, as district attorneys, judges, and mayors. Once that was done, they were free to rig elections on a mass scale.
FJB
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.