Meet the racist progressive DEI boss that destroyed Oakland

5,898 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by FrioAg 00
fightintxaggie10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
VegasAg86 said:

"The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan

A nice way of saying they're ignorant.
AgNav93
AG
You got love these immigrants that come over and learn the leftist grift so fast. The people of Oakland are too ignorant to know better.

There will be places soon in this country that will be no go zones and I'm sure they'll find a way to blame it on whitey.
Trajan88
AG
"Irony will be she will be in the receiving end of the crime she created"

She probably lives in a secure high-rise appr/condo or a gated community well outside the city limits.
e=mc2
AG
Liberals are good at brainwashing other idiots.
akm91
AG
Quote:

You got love these immigrants that come over and learn the leftist grift so fast. The people of Oakland are too ignorant to know better.
There's likely a 10 year gap between fall of Saigon and when she was born so no way she was an immigrant.
eiggA2002
AG
I'm dumber after reading that.
El Gallo Blanco
fightintxaggie10 said:

VegasAg86 said:

"The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan

A nice way of saying they're ignorant.
I used to love that Reagan quote, and I truly believed it. I now see that the vast majority are evil. Driven and fueled by hatred, misery, envy. Just rotten to the core.
91AggieLawyer
AG
akm91 said:

No way she's a refugee. She graduated in college in 2006 from Berkeley, meaning she was born in the mid 80's. Saigon fell in 1975.

It mentioned in the article she was 39, so she was born in '84 or '85. She may be taking credit for her parents or other family being refugees.

But good catch.
OaklandAg06
AG
So glad to no longer live in that hell hole of a city. Just sad to see, as Oakland has so much going for it- geography, weather, history, access to resources, transit accessibility, etc. It should be a thriving, highly desirable place to live. Instead it has been run into the ground by long line of idiots like this woman.
W
AG
and folks wonder why the Oakland A's got out of there as soon as possible
BQ78
AG
That's all out of the Communist playbook.

Why did she leave Vietnam or why not go back? Probably not left enough for her.
Artorias
AG
Another bat**** crazy liberal woman ruining things.
captkirk
AG
Wait…. Does she know she's Asian?
AGinHI
AG
One woman, a Vietnamese Marxist, anti-white, anti-Christian, anti-American, refugee is actively destroying civilization (Oakland).

And we watch similarly minded anti-Americans, some of whom are immigrants or come from immigrant families themselves, actively oppose, and work, to "reconstruct" (destroy) our culture and Constitutional Republic, from school board members, to DAs, to members of Congress,

while "Masses of men" from the Middle East and Asia "pouring in" from special interest countries like Iran, China, and Pakistan.

And there are people who downplay, ignore, dismiss, and/or support unmitigated illegal immigration castigating concerned citizens as racist xenophobes.

Seems to me these people in influential positions of power would rather reign in Hell than serve in Heaven. Meaning, they are so full of hatred and ressentiment that having power in a hellish landscape of crime, filth, degradation, and utter chaos is more important to them than any notion of law and order so long as they are in control and can lord it over the heads of people whom, in their deluded and narcissistic minds, they believe have oppressed them.

Quote:

In this awful drama of a great state breaking into pieces, the internal causes were the unseen protagonists; the invading barbarians merely entered where weakness had opened the door, and where the failure of biological, moral, economic, and political statesmanship had left the stage to chaos, despondency, and decay.
-historian Will Durant on the fall of the Roman Empire.
ProgN
AGinHI said:

One woman, a Vietnamese Marxist, anti-white, anti-Christian, anti-American, refugee is actively destroying civilization (Oakland).

And we watch similarly minded anti-Americans, some of whom are immigrants or come from immigrant families themselves, actively oppose, and work, to "reconstruct" (destroy) our culture and Constitutional Republic, from school board members, to DAs, to members of Congress,

while "Masses of men" from the Middle East and Asia "pouring in" from special interest countries like Iran, China, and Pakistan.

And there are people who downplay, ignore, dismiss, and/or support unmitigated illegal immigration castigating concerned citizens as racist xenophobes.

Seems to me these people in influential positions of power would rather reign in Hell than serve in Heaven. Meaning, they are so full of hatred and ressentiment that having power in a hellish landscape of crime, filth, degradation, and utter chaos is more important to them than any notion of law and order so long as they are in control and can lord it over the heads of people whom, in their deluded and narcissistic minds, they believe have oppressed them.

Quote:

In this awful drama of a great state breaking into pieces, the internal causes were the unseen protagonists; the invading barbarians merely entered where weakness had opened the door, and where the failure of biological, moral, economic, and political statesmanship had left the stage to chaos, despondency, and decay.
-historian Will Durant on the fall of the Roman Empire.
Excellent post sir!
akm91
AG
My college roommate was an actual refugee from Vietnam and I have a few other friends that were refugees that lived in refugee camp in Arkansas for several years before relocating to Cincinnati.

Calling this clown a refugee is an insult to true refugees.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
Ag with kids said:

Madman said:

Where would liberals be without Word Salad?

APHIS AG
People accuse people like her for being "dumb and uninformed". This is further from the truth for they know exactly what they are doing.

They want to completely dismantle our Society, just like what the Professors in colleges/universities are doing in indoctrinating our young.

And, it is working otherwise they would not exist.

Crime is rampant, however it is not the peoples fault but Society.

It is a "new" technique being used on an old liberal way of dismissing accountability.
AggieMD95
AG
The welfare of the citizen is secondary to my pet theories
FrioAg 00
AG
Joes said:

Waffledynamics said:

It's okay to be white
But it won't be safe to be white much longer. The openly anti-white rhetoric is so pervasive and extreme now and it'll only get worse. If you reversed any of these "whiteness" statements you hear with "blackness" there would be pandemonium, but with whites it's just shrugged shoulders. And every year our numbers go relatively lower. Whites will be the "next" Jews. As numbers and political power go down the targeting will only go up.

I disagree.

The projections don't show decline in the 200M white non-hispanic Americans, they show the total population growing from about 325M to about $375M. The bulk of the growth is in the Hispanic population, and a little in the Asian Americans (which includes Indian population).

These models factor in no change in immigration trends - which I find unlikely. They also count all Hispanics as non-white, which is incorrect. They also have IMO not fully incorporated the dramatic decrease in Hispanic reproduction rates observed the last 5-10 years. (All races now hovering very close to 1.9-2.0)

Even if the models/projections prove correct, there is a big difference between 50% of a population being targeted and 0.35% being targeted.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.