invasion demographics

4,651 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by AgBandsman
Logos Stick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It seems the demo for our invasion might be shifting from Latinos to men from the ME and Asia, e.g. Iran, China and Pakistan.

Slicer97
AG
Put the National Guard on the border and start shooting anyone attempting to illegally cross.
Joes
Slicer97 said:

Put the National Guard on the border and start shooting anyone attempting to illegally cross.
And send me a million dollars a day, since we're just fantasizing about stuff that will never happen.
DBird
Slicer97 said:

Calm down...that is not going to happen.
Slicer97
AG
DBird said:

Slicer97 said:

I'm aware. But that is the cheapest, most effective solution.
Tumble Weed
Had a friend that crossed into Mexico recently and told me the same thing, except it was nearly all Asians.

Not sure that I would have believed it if it hadn't been for his first hand account.
JohnLA762
AG
Calm down guys, they are just here seeking asylum. What next, terrorist are crossing the border?

I can't with you sane, level headed, and logical closed border nuts!
Hubert J. Farnsworth
In a sane world, the entire Biden administration would be hung for treason. They are deliberately putting US citizens in danger.
Logos Stick
DBird said:

Slicer97 said:

But wouldn't it be grand?
peacedude
AG
Slicer97 said:

DBird said:

Slicer97 said:

Land mines would be much, much cheaper, and much more of a deterrence.

Then again, so would high-flying grenade dropping drones.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
here is what i know if only 1% of the people that have come into this country illegally are bad guys that's a 100k bad guys let in our country in the last 3 years. if it's 10% it's a million bad guys. there is no way to reconcile this and when the **** hits the fan it's going to be difficult to survive this. the enemies are inside the gates and have set up camp.

this is worse than the trojan horse we have opened the gates
CSTXAg92
AG
This video may make your stomach turn because you'll begin to get some sense of the scale and magnitude of the invasion. And it is without question, by our government's design.

I used to think it was just for blue votes. But I now think it's actually bigger than that, which is ominously concerning.

No Spin Ag
Slicer97 said:

DBird said:

Slicer97 said:

You're not wrong. Now if only the large, private companies that hire these immigrants give permission to the officials they own to do anything about it.

I wouldn't hold my breath of I were you.
YouBet
AG
DBird said:

Slicer97 said:

But it should. That's the point.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Give it away, give it away now..
Logos Stick
Libs blow this stuff off and support Biden anyway. Eventually we're going to have terror attacks. When we do, hopefully they are limited to liberal cities and the liberals in them. Conservatives don't support this lawless invasion and don't deserve the consequences that will come from it.
El Gallo Blanco
DBird said:

Slicer97 said:

You're right, America will be unrecognizable wthin a decade at best, and will collapse at worse. Congrats, you won. Degenerate dudes can marry and you can kill your babies...that's apparently all that matters. Congrats.
Keller6Ag91
AG
Logos Stick said:

It seems the demo for our invasion might be shifting from Latinos to men from the ME and Asia, e.g. Iran, China and Pakistan.

How in the world are these folks just lining up to give their country of origin?

There is ZERO accountability on our border.
Gig'Em and God Bless,

JB'91
DBird
El Gallo Blanco said:

DBird said:

Slicer97 said:

You're right, America will be unrecognizable wthin a decade at best, and will collapse at worse. Congrats, you won. Degenerate dudes can marry and you can kill your babies...that's apparently all that matters. Congrats.
I stand corrected, this is going off the deep end. Tell me how you really feel.

There is nothing humane about murdering innocent people at the border. Evidently this leads to "dudes getting married" and abortion.
Slicer97
AG
They're not innocent people. They become criminals the second they're on our side of the border.

If they'll stay on their side of the border, there is no need to shoot them. It really is that simple.
El Gallo Blanco
DBird said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

DBird said:

Slicer97 said:

There is nothing humane about murdering innocent people at the border. Evidently this leads to "dudes getting married" and abortion.
No, godless liberal degenerates votinig for abortion and over the top gay trans BS leads to stuff like this. HTH.

Is it inhumane to shoot mean looking tatted up dudes from Honduras or El Salvador trespassing on your property with bad intentions? To me, it's inhumane to trespass and completely disregard the laws or private property rights of another place. But I'm not a dipsh** lib, so maybe I am thinking too logically.
beerad12man
AG
DBird said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

DBird said:

Slicer97 said:

Obviously the punishment does not fit the crime, but they're also not "innocent". It is, in fact, a crime to do what they are doing and some kind of punishment should occur. In a normal, sane world.
gbaby23
AG
Because they ran out of trash to import from Latin America
Maroon Dawn
AG
Whoa whoa

Leftist and CM have assured us these military age men from China and Iran are just here to pick our fruit!
DBird
Listen, I know they aren't all innocent people. I know it is illegal for them to cross the border. I know two families personally that got their visas and earned their papers. Accept immigrants who can become contributing members of society.
Logos Stick
DBird said:

Listen, I know they aren't all innocent people. I know it is illegal for them to cross the border. I know two families personally that got their visas and earned their papers. Accept immigrants who can become contributing members of society.

If I go into Mexico illegally, am I innocent if they throw me into prison, which they will do?
PCC_80
AG
CSTXAg92 said:

This video may make your stomach turn because you'll begin to get some sense of the scale and magnitude of the invasion. And it is without question, by our government's design.

I used to think it was just for blue votes. But I now think it's actually bigger than that, which is ominously concerning.

I have always figured that the NGO's are being used to siphon money into politicians pockets. When in doubt "Follow the Money". This results in the politicians not giving a flip who is coming in as long as they are getting their cut.

Crime will soon be out of control because of the imported criminals that are setting up shop in every city in our country. We will also begin to have regular terrorist attacks because of the terrorist that are now living amongst us. Eventually the foreign military Special Ops Teams that filtered in will hit us where it hurts when China or Iran of North Korea decide the time is right.

But the politicians will have gotten their cut by then. Sadly almost half the people in this country still fully support this happening because they are deluded morons that will always support "Team Blue" no matter how many of them get killed by "Team Blue".
peacedude
AG
DBird said:

They can all become contributing members of society if they really wanted to be that kind of person, but most (70+%) don't want to go through the hassle (as shown by them knowing they were breaking the law, and keeping on going to their preferred destination). Add on top of that all the free sh*t they get, and their preferred status in this country (illegal alien vs. homeless veteran is your proof), and you have the perfect Cloward-Obama-Piven-Biden scenario.

Destruction-Destruction-Destruction, (un)Civil War, Martial Law, No Election.
Slicer97
AG
DBird said:

Accept immigrants who can become contributing members of society.
No. Accept immigrants that come here following the legal process.
DBird
Of course
Logos Stick
DBird said:

Most of them can't contribute to their own society. That's why they come here. The people who are contributing to the societies they left have stayed there to contribute to those societies.

We don't need low IQ non contributors anymore. This is the age of AI, automation, and tech.

Finally, NO. You don't come here illegally because you've decided they can and want to be contributing members! We have laws!!!! You Dems are completely lawless! I hope like hell it comes back to you.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
DBird said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

DBird said:

Slicer97 said:

What is humane about enticing poor people to travel thousands of miles to enter a place they can't function in?
DBird
You sound like them. Engage in productive conversation in a civilized manner, some people here need a lesson on that.
DBird
Funky Winkerbean said:

DBird said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

DBird said:

Slicer97 said:

What is humane about enticing poor people to travel thousands of miles to enter a place they can't function in?
It isn't about how people get to the border, it's what to do about them when they get there.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
DBird said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

DBird said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

DBird said:

Slicer97 said:

It isn't about how people get to the border, it's what to do about them when they get there.

Which is what?
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.