UCLA about to get wild

22,022 Views | 192 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by rab79
LMCane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LMCane
45-70Ag said:

what world am I living in

when the POLICE order you to move off of an illegal demonstration and occupation,

and you refuse legal police orders by whining in a cult like drone: "peaceful protest" over and over again?!?

how are they not arrested on the spot for disregarding lawful orders by law enforcement?!

can I stand in the middle of traffic blocking Biden's motorcade and when the police show up just start yelling "PEACEFUL PROTEST" when they try to move me out of the way?
InfantryAg
AG
Reagan was spot on, even today!

True leadership. Motivate your base and bring in the middle of the road (moderates) people.

Make the leftist radicals look like the ingrates they are.
aggiedata
AG
captkirk
AG
aggiedata
AG
Moon Shadow
All I have to say I have personally had experiences with red pepper in Las Cruces, NM.
Dave's "Insanity Sauce"has got to be about 90% capsicum (the HOT in red peppers)!
I don't want that stuff in my eyes, nasal cavities, or other sensitive skin surfaces.
BadMoonRisin
AG
I cant believe this *****
AggieDruggist89
AG
Is it me or are these protesters all ugly?
UTExan
AggieDruggist89 said:

Is it me or are these protesters all ugly?

It is a good strategy in discouraging strip searches at the jail. Same reason they are soap-deprived.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
91AggieLawyer
AG
So what is with all these protests being broken up in the last 2-3 days? Polling data showing it is now hurting Biden or the democrats?
AtticusMatlock
Yes.
aunuwyn08
AG
I'm upset that we're not seeing teargas disperse crowds and batons subduing criminals.

Putting undue risk on LEOs with these soft ass rules of engagement. The second the police make contact and meet resistance (after proper warning had been given) both of those tactics need to be in motion.
Ag In Ok
AG
91AggieLawyer said:

So what is with all these protests being broken up in the last 2-3 days? Polling data showing it is now hurting Biden or the democrats?

Makes you wonder about how powerful focu groups can be that are hired by the DNC
Agthatbuilds
aunuwyn08 said:

I'm upset that we're not seeing teargas disperse crowds and batons subduing criminals.

Putting undue risk on LEOs with these soft ass rules of engagement. The second the police make contact and meet resistance (after proper warning had been given) both of those tactics need to be in motion.

Law enforcement in the cities where the violent protest are taking place have been hamstrung by local DAs, city policy, state policy and public opinion.

In the 2020 violent riots in Austin, Garza indicted about 20 officers, put them through he'll for a couple of years only to drop the charges. They also paid millions in sum to protedtors who were injured in the response to the protest.

Many liberal cities have taken away the baton, the fire hose, the tear gas, the pepper spray. Officers are putting their careers and necks on the line to respond to these little petulant rioters.
Mas89
AG
Police dogs are the correct solution to the problem. German Shepherds and Belgian Malinois. They love to work and do not discriminate.
aunuwyn08
AG
Let's make this happen immediately.
AGinHI
AG
91AggieLawyer said:

Unlike the BLM, Antifa rioters who laid waste to cities for, what, six months, with many in big business, media, and entertainment (including professional sports) both encouraging and defending their violent, anarchic behavior

the pro-(Hamas)Palestinian crowd does not have nearly the same popular support.
91AggieLawyer
AG
AGinHI said:

91AggieLawyer said:

Unlike the BLM, Antifa rioters who laid waste to cities for, what, six months, with many in big business, media, and entertainment (including professional sports) both encouraging and defending their violent, anarchic behavior

the pro-(Hamas)Palestinian crowd does not have nearly the same popular support.

A lot of the people in the former groups you speak of capitulated. BLM and their friends (I would say Jesse Jackson groups, but is that guy even still alive??) got a LOT of funding by shaking down big corps. Everything from getting them to put "Black Lives Matter" on their website (do you see that anymore??) to exactly what you're saying here.

No one supported the ideas behind BLM and "anti"-fa before George what's his name, especially after the Dallas shootings in what, 2017? I'm not saying you're wrong but I feel there's got to be something else at play here as the same groups of people MUST be sympathetic to the same causes of the left. Hell, even some Jews are going to fall into line with the left even if it means spitting on Israel.

Then again, maybe that's the rub this time.
Deputy Travis Junior
Did you all see the videos from Arizona State? The cops maintained a perimeter while they let a bunch of frat boys tear down the encampment.
chickencoupe16
AG
Deputy Travis Junior said:

Did you all see the videos from Arizona State? The cops maintained a perimeter while they let a bunch of frat boys tear down the encampment.
No and we still haven't.
NE PA Ag
I absolutely loathe these people.
Ag00Ag
AG

I'd like to…,do you have a link?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
aggiedata said:

Deputy Travis Junior
General Jack D. Ripper
I don't think this is getting better.
There was this one time at ban camp…
BoDog
AG
After Trump wins in November its time to crack skulls. Will be awesome to watch the gloves come off when dealing with this element of society.
NE PA Ag
General Jack D. Ripper said:

I don't think this is getting better.

There are several states where it's barely an issue. I wonder what they're doing differently?
Hubert J. Farnsworth
A friend and I were in College Station one weekend while the Sully protests were going on in 2020 at A&M. Neither one of us had ever seen a protest so we walked over there just to watch them and see what they were doing. They yelled a little bit and there was one annoying girl making most of the noise. After about 15 minutes, I turned to my buddy and said "this is freakin boring, let's go back to the bar".

Why college students would want to get all into these protests is beyond me. Especially those that don't have a clue what they are really protesting. Protesting looks so boring and there are so many other things those students could be doing that are more enjoyable.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

A friend and I were in College Station one weekend while the Sully protests were going on in 2020 at A&M. Neither one of us had ever seen a protest so we walked over there just to watch them and see what they were doing. They yelled a little bit and there was one annoying girl making most of the noise. After about 15 minutes, I turned to my buddy and said "this is freakin boring, let's go back to the bar".

Why college students would want to get all into these protests is beyond me. Especially those that don't have a clue what they are really protesting. Protesting looks so boring and there are so many other things those students could be doing that are more enjoyable.

GCRanger
AG

Just volunteers helping clean up campus.
deddog
AG
Muy said:

How are those who are actually students able to prepare for finals? Guarantee their radical profs are giving them A's for skipping studying for this crap.

Ainsley just interviewed college kids in Tennessee who were at the huge Christian Passion conference. Give me those kids to lead this nation any day. A tale of 2 completely different Americans.

Side note… Passion conference shows there's hope for this country
EskimoJoe
Muy said:

LMCane said:

the truth is all these Marxist communists with mental illness band together with every other mentally ill group- the LGBTQ freaks, the "fatties", the losers, the cosplayers

and then the Hamas organizations unite them under a "we all love each other in support of the Muslims"

when in reality- if any of these idiots actually went to Gaza they would be the first to be murdered as "haram".

ask any of our OIF vets how the Iraqis dealt with LGBTQ people in the Sunni Triangle.

That right there is multi-dimensional pathetic.

Michael Moore seems to be aging well.
EskimoJoe
TAMU1990 said:

Marcus Aurelius said:

What campus will the next one like this occur on?
I hope it happens at the Democratic convention

we should start a gofundme to bus some protesters up there
nortex97
AG

Remember when the J6 protesters got this treatment from the DC stasi?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.