UCLA about to get wild

22,021 Views | 192 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by rab79
zephyr88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"these mutants with nose rings".... hahahaha

you gotta love Fox News
bigblock
Mutants!

Kilmeade on FnF just called them Mutants. Hilarious!
Muy
AG
Man, progressive radicals trying to save the planet sure do trash tf out of it.
Muy
AG
None of this stupid **** had to happen if the university had done their jobs from the beginning.
Rockdoc
AG
Muy said:

I'm shocked. I bet all that crap causes global warming.
bmks270
AG
Muy said:

None of this stupid **** had to happen if the university had done their jobs from the beginning.

The progressive admins support the cause.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Love the "College Gameday Home Depot like" hardhats. Closest these kids will get to manual labor aside from scrubbing the cappuccino machine at Starbucks after they graduate.
bmks270
AG
Any students "protesting"
Have too much time on their hands. They're just bored largely. And have no other real purpose or goals in life, so they adopt these fad causes as they pop up.

Anyone with worthwhile virtues and goals is not at these protests. Their working on their goals.
AgDad121619
AG
bmks270 said:

Have too much time on their hands. They're just bored largely. And have no other real purpose or goals in life, so they adopt these fad causes as they pop up.

Anyone with real goals is not at these protests. Their working on their goals.
great news out of all of this is the college debt for these losers will be wiped out soon because (as you stated) they aren't pursuing degrees that require effort / study to complete
Muy
AG
How are those who are actually students able to prepare for finals? Guarantee their radical profs are giving them A's for skipping studying for this crap.

Ainsley just interviewed college kids in Tennessee who were at the huge Christian Passion conference. Give me those kids to lead this nation any day. A tale of 2 completely different Americans.
Rockdoc
AG
Man looking at the pics of the aftermath, thousands of $ of tents and expensive coolers left behind, I guess for the landfill or the homeless.
Ghost91
Looking at the footage of the encampment - what a bunch of slobs. I imagine their apartments look similar.

They ought to make those idiots clean up their own mess. But of course they won't.
zephyr88
AG
Muy said:

They screech on and on about the Gaza babies that were killed in the war against Hamas.

They deny that babies were killed in Israel on 10/07.

They want free access to abort babies at any point of their pregnancy.

This baby thing is very confusing.
Muy
AG
Rockdoc said:

Man looking at the pics of the aftermath, thousands of $ of tents and expensive coolers left behind, I guess for the landfill or the homeless.

If they put some of those big coolers for sale on the internet, I'd take 1.
JFABNRGR
AG
LAPD was way too nice this will just encourage more disruption and chaos. These things are extremely costly to the public and nobody held accountable.

While police were playing patty cake with the protestors I mean terrorists real crime was occurring elsewhere leaving good people victimized.
TheCurl84
AG
Ghost91 said:

Looking at the footage of the encampment - what a bunch of slobs. I imagine their apartments look similar.

They ought to make those idiots clean up their own mess. But of course they won't.

They should make the administrators and faculty clean it up.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Crush the Mutants !!
Marcus Aurelius
AG
What campus will the next one like this occur on?
Rockdoc
AG
Let them protest like that in certain places in the Middle East. See what happens to them.
zephyr88
AG
Rockdoc said:

that's how you know it wasn't an "organic protest" of students.

until we cut off the head of the snake, nothing changes - the protest just moves to another location.
Muy
AG
Rockdoc said:

Let them protest like that in certain places in the Middle East. See what happens to them.

I love the "Queers for Palestine" sign. You just can't help idiots who live in fantasyland.
bigblock
Something that ticked me off was watching the news and seeing all those "protesters" running away before the arrests began. There go all the professionals and outsiders getting away. Sadly though, nothing would end up getting done with them anyway.
IndividualFreedom
Quote:

Something that ticked me off was watching the news and seeing all those "protesters" running away before the arrests began. There go all the professionals and outsiders getting away. Sadly though, nothing would end up getting done with them anyway.
I guess it would not be wise to surround the camps to avoid potential cross fire, but there needs to be a review on how to mass grab these professional chaos manufacturers at the field level.
LMCane
we need to see this on every campus that is holding illegal blockades and encampments

Aust Ag
AG
Marcus Aurelius said:

What campus will the next one like this occur on?

I know where it's NOT happening.
LMCane
LMCane
these are some Iranian Jews yesterday calmly discussing geopolitics with the Hamas supporters

ABATTBQ11
AG
AtticusMatlock said:

They have apparently been instructed not to use tear gas or other disbursement methods. I'm not sure, but I think they've been largely outlawed in LA since 2020. These policies are going to lead to a lot more hands on violence.

Cops: *Grab gas grenades*
LA: "You can't use tear gas!"
Cops: *Grab batons and wink* "Okie dokie then! Whatever you say!"
ABATTBQ11
AG
LMCane said:

we need to see this on every campus that is holding illegal blockades and encampments

I believe LAPD is liberating the "liberated" zone
ABATTBQ11
AG
bmks270 said:

Anyone with worthwhile virtues and goals is not at these protests. Their working on their goals.

They're just trying to get out of finals the hardcore way: expulsion.
EclipseAg
AG
I wouldn't be so hasty in assuming these kids will wind up as baristas or in the unemployment line.

More likely they will be infiltrating your company's HR department or working for some NGO that is settling hundreds of thousands of "refugees" in your hometown.

When all this stuff began, conservatives kept falling back on the ol' "wait til they get out in the real world" line. And you know what? When they did, every big company in America and all forms of media and entertainment kowtowed to them.

Owlagdad
zephyr88 said:

"these mutants with nose rings".... hahahaha

you gotta love Fox News
Ive found a new description. they are freaks of nature.
LMCane
the truth is all these Marxist communists with mental illness band together with every other mentally ill group- the LGBTQ freaks, the "fatties", the losers, the cosplayers

and then the Hamas organizations unite them under a "we all love each other in support of the Muslims"

when in reality- if any of these idiots actually went to Gaza they would be the first to be murdered as "haram".

ask any of our OIF vets how the Iraqis dealt with LGBTQ people in the Sunni Triangle.

Owlagdad
EclipseAg said:

I wouldn't be so hasty in assuming these kids will wind up as baristas or in the unemployment line.

More likely they will be infiltrating your company's HR department or working for some NGO that is settling hundreds of thousands of "refugees" in your hometown.

When all this stuff began, conservatives kept falling back on the ol' "wait til they get out in the real world" line. And you know what? When they did, every big company in America and all forms of media and entertainment kowtowed to them.

Amen. Those long hairs of the 60s traded rags for 3 piece suits, or tweed jackets of professor style.
And, although they like themselves some comforts, their ideas still suck and are used against America.
Muy
AG
When they are talking on the curvy couch about stuff like this, just watch Kilmeade's face. He is a dude who absolutely hates all of these losers. Glad he said what he said, but we know he'll be scolded behind the scenes.

We need more of this, call out these mutants for what they are. Lowlifes who bring nothing of value to their community or this nation.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.