indiana appeals court says killing babies is religious freedom

4,094 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by bobbranco
Herknav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
//How do they square with the commandment not to kill and remain Christians? Or is just a rationalization to protect political leanings.
//just my thoughts.//
//Herknav sends//
bobbranco
AG
Ahh. The classic.

"I'm saved. I can go on a murdering spree for the next 50 years and go straight to heaven."
deddog
AG
bobbranco said:

Ahh. The classic.

"I'm saved. I can go on a murdering spree for the next 50 years and go straight to heaven."
Am I incorrect?
Do all murderers go to hell? Any make it to heaven?
I am no expert on the theology here... murderers who repent and accept Jesus as their savior?
Faustus
Get Off My Lawn said:

There is no up side to coexisting with the Godless. They are unfit to be citizens of this nation.
You stole that from the Hamas pep rally before the attack on Israel, didn't you?
sleepybeagle
AG
Let me ask this question... how do you fill in the blank?

I have hope in the future because __________ .

What you put in the _______ will indicate clearly who or what "church" you belong to.
sleepybeagle
Get Off My Lawn
deddog said:

bobbranco said:

Ahh. The classic.

Am I incorrect?
I am no expert on the theology here... murderers who repent and accept Jesus as their savior?
Does your scenario involve a FORMER murderer who REPENTS and attempts to follow Christ, or a persistent murderer who fakes remorse on Sunday and goes back to murdering on Monday?
BluHorseShu
AG
damiond said:

your pedo peepaw will allow abortions

checks notes

all the way up to birth
Another sad 'your a liberal who voted for Biden' ad hom. Par for your troll course. No one believes your conservative or hold pro life beliefs anyway (....see how that works )
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
BluHorse the conservative…why don't you ever point out ad homs directed towards conservatives like you do on every single one directed at a liberal. It's really strange.
Artorias
AG
deddog said:

Artorias said:

TA-OP said:

Never once posted I support murdering babies. It's very possible to be a liberal and not support every little thing the party tries to push. It's called not being a single issue voter; I thought conservatives disliked single issue voters.

Mirdering babies is not a "little thing". Single issue voter or not, no way a Christian can honestly support a party that promotes murdering babies. In other words, I don't believe you.
There are plenty of progressive christians who rationalize killing babies. This is a fact.
That doesn't make them any less christian.

Do you believe that Jesus is your lord and savior?
That's all that matters.
I suggest they read up Rev. 3:16, or maybe Matthew 7:15-16, among others.

BonfireNerd04
deddog said:

bobbranco said:

Ahh. The classic.

Am I incorrect?

The night before Adolf Eichmann was hanged, he had a priest visit the prison for confession.

According to some Christians, Eichmann is in heaven, while the Jews he murdered are in hell for rejecting Jesus.
Im Gipper
Quote:

According to some Christians, Eichmann is in heaven,

Provide proof of this outlandish comment.

I'm Gipper
bobbranco
AG
Get Off My Lawn said:

deddog said:

bobbranco said:

Ahh. The classic.

Am I incorrect?
Does your scenario involve a FORMER murderer who REPENTS and attempts to follow Christ, or a persistent murderer who fakes remorse on Sunday and goes back to murdering on Monday?
Read what I typed closely. If you believe you can be 'saved' then go on a 50 year murdering spree and reach heaven after being 'saved' that one time you are off your rocker. Some people tell me that one time 'saving' process is all it takes. It's a hilariously stupid concept.

TxAgPreacher
S
Christ deniers.
TA-OP
Christians telling other Christians that they aren't real Christians is always a hoot around here. None of us are capable of judging another's faith or spiritual fate. There is but one Judge. I don't understand why that's such a difficult concept.
TxAgPreacher
S
Sounds like you're judging them to me.
TA-OP
TxAgPreacher said:

Sounds like you're judging them to me.
Nope. Now you're just thinking you're clever.
oh no
AG
Are we allowed to post pictures of Christian health care rights (aka aborted fetuses) on here?
agwrestler
AG
Will they rule on the grounds of religious freedom for Christians's "right" to violently protect the children?
BonfireNerd04
oh no said:

Are we allowed to post pictures of Christian health care rights (aka aborted fetuses) on here?

Well, by their standards, it would be no different than showing photos of an infected tooth that got pulled.
oh no
AG
I mean, a bloody mutilated fetus with a crushed skull was just a clump of cells healthcare right, right? Not just Moloch worshippers, but holy Catholics like Biden, and other religions hold this skull-crushing healthcare right near and dear to their hearts. We should be able to post lots of lots of pictures of the healthcare they fight so passionately for.
deddog
AG
Artorias said:

deddog said:

Artorias said:

TA-OP said:

Never once posted I support murdering babies. It's very possible to be a liberal and not support every little thing the party tries to push. It's called not being a single issue voter; I thought conservatives disliked single issue voters.

Mirdering babies is not a "little thing". Single issue voter or not, no way a Christian can honestly support a party that promotes murdering babies. In other words, I don't believe you.
There are plenty of progressive christians who rationalize killing babies. This is a fact.
That doesn't make them any less christian.

Do you believe that Jesus is your lord and savior?
That's all that matters.
I suggest they read up Rev. 3:16, or maybe Matthew 7:15-16, among others.

Thank you , I am new to Christianity and trying to understand more. But not ready for the religion board yet
TA-OP
oh no said:

I mean, a bloody mutilated fetus with a crushed skull was just a clump of cells healthcare right, right? Not just Moloch worshippers, but holy Catholics like Biden, and other religions hold this skull-crushing healthcare right near and dear to their hearts. We should be able to post lots of lots of pictures of the healthcare they fight so passionately for.
/shrug. Go for it. Mods will determine whether they should be allowed.
deddog
AG
BonfireNerd04 said:

deddog said:

bobbranco said:

Ahh. The classic.

Am I incorrect?

The night before Adolf Eichmann was hanged, he had a priest visit the prison for confession.

According to some Christians, Eichmann is in heaven, while the Jews he murdered are in hell for rejecting Jesus.
I struggle with this immensely. My dad was truly one of the nicest people i've known (and others will agree), he was a human golden retriever - but he wasn't Christian and so he will be in hell for eternity?
Maybe i am ready for the religious board
bobbranco
AG
deddog said:

Maybe i am ready for the religious board
You won't like the vast array of posters trolling that board.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.