Has anyone on F16 had a visit from the feds?

7,226 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by itsyourboypookie
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

This lady seems disgusting, but if the above tweets (Xs ?) are accurate, does this warrant a visit from the FBI? I would think not.
Perhaps she was already on the radar for other, far more serious things, and those posts were the excuse they used to pay her a visit.

Not defending the FBI, but there could easily be a lot more to the story we're not being told.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Im Gipper
Exactly!

Dont trust Feds, but this lady is likely supports terrorism.

I'm Gipper
TRADUCTOR
Look like squatters to me.
Wes97
AG
Well I was an executive committee member of a political group that had an undercover Fed constantly trying to stir up trouble.

Does that count?

That was back in the early 2000's, so we were a little ahead of the curve. That situation describes most right wing groups these days.

As the saying goes, how do you pick the Fed out of the local Klan group? He is the only one paying his membership dues.
itsyourboypookie
The Porkchop Express
AG
My cousin did 2 years in Huntsville for selling narcotics to an undercover federal officer in the 90s.
torrid
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

My cousin did 2 years in Huntsville for selling narcotics to an undercover federal officer in the 90s.
Huntsville is s state prison.
TRADUCTOR
itsyourboypookie said:

FBI showing up for non crimes is now trending - this should happen zero times.

Bet ai came up with this Psyop.
itsyourboypookie
This is wild

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.