Come get your Trump Bibles!

8,245 Views | 113 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by BluHorseShu
Tex117
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rockdoc said:

Tex117 said:

Rockdoc said:

TexAg1987 said:

Paid endorsement from Trump. Not sold by Trump.

Inspired by Lee Greenwood's song.

Also endorsed by other celebrities

God Bless The USA Bible

Quote:

IS ANY OF THE MONEY FROM THIS BIBLE GOING TO THE DONALD J. TRUMP CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENT?
No, GodBlessTheUSABible.com is not political and has nothing to do with any political campaign. GodBlessTheUSABible.com is not owned, managed or controlled by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, CIC Ventures LLC or any of their respective principals or affiliates.
GodBlessTheUSABible.com uses Donald J. Trump's name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Ventures LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms.

Man they don't want to hear that. They're having too much fun.
This makes it better, how?

This is a free campaign ad for Trump...(and smart marketing from the grifting GodBlesstheUSA bible people).

Hope it works for him. You'll get over it.
It probably will. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump does win.
Tex117
AG
Slicer97 said:

Rational, thoughtful people don't vote for Democrats even when the (R) candidate is less than optimal.
And?
Barnyard96
AG
Only the sinless should promote the Bible!
Rockdoc
AG
Tex117 said:

Rockdoc said:

Tex117 said:

Rockdoc said:

TexAg1987 said:

God Bless The USA Bible

Quote:

IS ANY OF THE MONEY FROM THIS BIBLE GOING TO THE DONALD J. TRUMP CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENT?
No, GodBlessTheUSABible.com is not political and has nothing to do with any political campaign. GodBlessTheUSABible.com is not owned, managed or controlled by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, CIC Ventures LLC or any of their respective principals or affiliates.
GodBlessTheUSABible.com uses Donald J. Trump's name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Ventures LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms.

This is a free campaign ad for Trump...(and smart marketing from the grifting GodBlesstheUSA bible people).

I have no idea. I just want the leftists out that are destroying the country.
Tex117
AG
Rockdoc said:

Tex117 said:

Rockdoc said:

Tex117 said:

Rockdoc said:

TexAg1987 said:

God Bless The USA Bible

Quote:

I do too, but eff, couldn't it have been DeSantis and not a moron?
Phatbob
AG
TexAg1987 said:

God Bless The USA Bible

Quote:

Sure, but none of the things Trump sells go to his campaign. They all are licensing agreements that go to him personally. His legal fund campaign gets funds through political fundraising and through the RNC
Ag87H2O
AG
TexAg1987 said:

God Bless The USA Bible

Quote:

From the USA Today article,

"The "God Bless the USA Bible" is the King James Version translation of the Bible interspersed with copies of the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence, the Pledge of Allegiance and handwritten lyrics to the chorus of "God Bless The USA" by Lee Greenwood."

Evidently, this is extremely triggering to a lot of leftists, so I guess this thread has at least been useful in letting them vent a little.

Funny how their own thread, which was intended to rile up Trump voters, has highlighted their own ignorance and intolerance.
Rockdoc
AG
Tex117 said:

Rockdoc said:

Tex117 said:

Rockdoc said:

Tex117 said:

Rockdoc said:

TexAg1987 said:

God Bless The USA Bible

Quote:

I can't answer that. DeSantis was my guy too.
Barnyard96
AG
Rockdoc said:

Tex117 said:

Rockdoc said:

Tex117 said:

Rockdoc said:

Tex117 said:

Rockdoc said:

TexAg1987 said:

God Bless The USA Bible

Quote:

Same, Cruz too. But the crazy left keeps pushing me back to Trump.
Phatbob
AG
Ag87H2O said:

TexAg1987 said:

God Bless The USA Bible

Quote:

"The "God Bless the USA Bible" is the King James Version translation of the Bible interspersed with copies of the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence, the Pledge of Allegiance and handwritten lyrics to the chorus of "God Bless The USA" by Lee Greenwood."

Evidently, this is extremely triggering to a lot of leftists, so I guess this thread has at least been useful in letting them vent a little.

Funny how their own thread, which was intended to rile up Trump voters, has highlighted their own ignorance and intolerance.
Say what you want, but even that description, even without the Trump endorsement, is too close to idolatry of the country we live in for me. When we start mixing in political documents with God's Word, even if they are good ones... that should start some alarm bells in a lot of peoples hearts.
Old McDonald
"when fascism come to america, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving the cross"
Barnyard96
AG
Old McDonald said:

"when fascism come to america, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving the cross"

OMG, a fascism post. My day is complete.
Tex117
AG
Rockdoc said:

Tex117 said:

Rockdoc said:

Tex117 said:

Rockdoc said:

Tex117 said:

Rockdoc said:

TexAg1987 said:

God Bless The USA Bible

Quote:

Claverack
Folks could always get the Biden Bible instead…

Lovingly produced by his very own daughter.

Trump wants to sell bibles. Let him sell bibles.

Unlike this White House and their plans for your future vehicle, no one says you have to buy them.
Rockdoc
AG
Barnyard96 said:

Rockdoc said:

Tex117 said:

Rockdoc said:

Tex117 said:

Rockdoc said:

Tex117 said:

Rockdoc said:

TexAg1987 said:

God Bless The USA Bible

Quote:

Yeah I don't care for Trump. Never have, but I do like most of his policies and he doesn't appear to hate the country like the far left. I'll vote for him to get them out. If I'm still alive in 4 years, maybe we'll all have better choices.
Rockdoc
AG
J. Walter Weatherman
Rockdoc said:

Barnyard96 said:

Rockdoc said:

Tex117 said:

Rockdoc said:

Tex117 said:

Rockdoc said:

Tex117 said:

Rockdoc said:

TexAg1987 said:

God Bless The USA Bible

Quote:

Yeah I don't care for Trump. Never have, but I do like most of his policies and he doesn't appear to hate the country like the far left. I'll vote for him to get them out. If I'm still alive in 4 years, maybe we'll all have better choices.

Sadly, not sure they could be any worse. (unless we're somehow stuck with Trump Jr. vs AOC)
Barnyard96
AG
Phatbob said:

Ag87H2O said:

TexAg1987 said:

God Bless The USA Bible

Quote:

Say what you want, but even that description, even without the Trump endorsement, is too close to idolatry of the country we live in for me. When we start mixing in political documents with God's Word, even if they are good ones... that should start some alarm bells in a lot of peoples hearts.

How about a study Bible with opinions from a John Macarthur type? Ok to mix in those commentaries?
Claverack
Old McDonald said:

Considering we have a White House actively trying to put their political opponent in jail, I would say it has already arrived, wrapped in a plastic bag with heavy cocaine residue on the inside.
Old May Banker
AG
TheAngelFlight
Rockdoc said:

TexAg1987 said:

God Bless The USA Bible

Quote:

I'm sure Greenwood and Trump got the lawyers to work the deal in a way that it's not "political" or "associated" with the actual campaign entity.

But the end result of Trump selling it directly or Trump endorsing it and getting a royalty is Trump trying to make money off of selling a $60 bible.

When you go to buy it, there's a massive photo of Greenwood and Trump in the Oval Office. The first Q&A is "Is This Bible Officially Endorsed by President Trump", and the first photo of the other "celebrities" is Donald Trump's son. https://godblesstheusabible.com/?

Let's call it what it is.
Rockdoc
AG
Smart marketing?
rgvag11
Mondemonium said:

Last thread got locked. Not sure why.
Ag87H2O
AG
Phatbob said:

Ag87H2O said:

TexAg1987 said:

God Bless The USA Bible

Quote:

I don't disagree that we are not to add to or take away from the Words of God. But there are lots of Bibles on the market that come with commentary from various pastors and those in academia. I think this was more of Greenwood and Trump promoting a Bible that highlights how instrumental the Bible and its precepts were in the thinking of our founding fathers and the documents they created. It's not an attempt to change the Bible or somehow push the Bible on anyone.
TXaggiesTX
AG
I'm not going to buy one BUT the idea that Trump is selling a "Trump Bible" is false. He is promoting a bible version that Lee Greenwood produces called the "God Bless America" Bible which has the Bible in addition to things like the Constitution, Dec. of Independence, ect in the same book. I would not buy this America Bible version no matter who was promoting it but this is not a case of Trump producing and selling his own Bible. Further, if it leads to people who like Trump but aren't Christians buying a Bible then its a good thing in my book.
Tex117
AG
Phatbob said:

Ag87H2O said:

TexAg1987 said:

God Bless The USA Bible

Quote:

You need to tell this to TxPreacher. He doesn't believe in this message.
rgvag11
Phatbob said:

Ag87H2O said:

TexAg1987 said:

God Bless The USA Bible

Quote:

Maybe there is a bit of idolatry with regards to people's infatuation with Trump, but the Bible has always had politics mixed in. The first five books are grouped as books of law. The application of 'separation of church and state' is a modern phenomenon.
Swan Song
AG
Funky Winkerbean
AG
LMCane said:

it's a shame so many of his most slavish followers don't read the Ten Commandments:

You shall have no other gods before me.
You gotta love when Christians get all judge like to score points on a message board.
pdc093
NVM
Sq 17
Old McDonald said:

Personally I prefer

" Patriotism is the refuge of a scoundrel "
Psycho Bunny
When my God Bless The USA Bible arrives in the mail, I'll take a picture of it and post it on the thread.
I want to see chaos in America. My vote will be for Harris.
Claverack
Swan Song said:

A Pedo Prophet for a Pedo President.

The Bee stings so well.
PA24
AG
TXaggiesTX said:

I'm not going to buy one BUT the idea that Trump is selling a "Trump Bible" is false. He is promoting a bible version that Lee Greenwood produces called the "God Bless America" Bible which has the Bible in addition to things like the Constitution, Dec. of Independence, ect in the same book. I would not buy this America Bible version no matter who was promoting it but this is not a case of Trump producing and selling his own Bible. Further, if it leads to people who like Trump but aren't Christians buying a Bible then it's a good thing in my book.

Trump is Trump, he peddled steaks, wines, golf courses, chick wings, gambling, football, etc etc etc. he is your typical New Yorker hustler with an attitude and most accept that.

He needs to beat Joe the lawyer else we are screwed, you best get behind him and when he wins, we get 4 years of no wars cause Putin and other evil ones think he is Nuts.

Remember, he walked into North Korea..

Finally, no offense to the lawyers on the board but the majority of politicians are lawyers and look how screwed up everything is.

Gigem314
AG
Swan Song said:

Nailed it

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.